Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? (139 Views)

My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc / Viral Video - Baby Girl Born With Holy Bible In Osun / You Must First Possess This Spirit Before Going Into A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? by ictplotter(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Am very curious about this believe of Christians, that one must need the holy spirit in order to understand the Bible, that is clearly written in English language which I speak and understand very well.
My question now is, how do we detect those that are filled with the holy spirit license to read and interpret the Bible? Because I notice, once you quote a biblical verses that is against their Christians practice and believe, they will tell you the literary meaning is different from the holy spirit meaning.
Pls I need the holy spirit meaning of the following biblical verses. Because with those biblical verses below, clearly show that Jesus is not God and he Jesus have a limited knowledge like very other man created by God.

John17vs3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Mathew27vs46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Mark12vs29
The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the God is one.

John14vs28
You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark13vs32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son " Jesus", but only the Father "God".
Re: Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Bible is written in English but the Message is in Spirit.

Flesh reads flesh Only but Spirit reads both flesh and spirit.

You Require the Spirit, to interpret and Understand the Spirit.

And One of the Spirits Required, is the Spirit of Understanding, which No school can give you nor any amount of lecture, But Understanding Is Owned By The Lord and it is Given By Him ONLY.

It can not be taken or Acquired, Only Given.
Re: Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? by delkuf(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Bible says when the Holy Spirit comes,he will teach you into all truth
Re: Must One Be Filled With Holy Spirit, Before Understanding The Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
ictplotter:
Am very curious about this believe of Christians, that one must need the holy spirit in order to understand the Bible, that is clearly written in English language which I speak and understand very well.
My question now is, how do we detect those that are filled with the holy spirit license to read and interpret the Bible? Because I notice, once you quote a biblical verses that is against their Christians practice and believe, they will tell you the literary meaning is different from the holy spirit meaning.
Pls I need the holy spirit meaning of the following biblical verses. Because with those biblical verses below, clearly show that Jesus is not God and he Jesus have a limited knowledge like very other man created by God.

John17vs3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Mathew27vs46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Mark12vs29
The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the God is one.

John14vs28
You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark13vs32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son " Jesus", but only the Father "God".

Yes, He is Not The Most High God, Father of All. He is the Son of the Most High God and Father of All,

AND

He is the One Who is in Charge or Control, Director and Manager and President of Every thing Heaven and on Earth, as The Most High and Father of All, had Appointed Him!

And He is like A God Over Us, and A God Over us Like The Most High!

No one or I would say No man Speaks to the Father or can Speak to Him (and Neither do you want to talk to Him, if you are wise) neither has any man seen Him Nor shall any man see Him (and Neither do you want to see Him, if you are wise)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Branch? / Join us / Uwa's Death And Media Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.