Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (50187 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by joelbooks: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Divine Pavilion, Uselu Quarters, Benin City, today 16th August 2020.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gloria_adagbon/status/1294946009156653057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-GlTuRXxjk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
cool when the RIGHTEOUS are in AUTHORITY,the people rejoice Proverbs 29:2 cool

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by drskyfly007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Our GOD is a merciful GOD..If it were to be god of amadioha or any of all these smaller gods, am so sure it will strike that fake pastor right at that pulpit...

389 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by pyyxxaro: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
sad
Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by pyyxxaro: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord

I won’t be surprised to hear , OSHIOMOLE is a Chior Master or Sunday School teacher in that Church

Baba God have mercy on us embarassed

275 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by DEROX: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
wink by sep19 it will be pastor governor ize iyamu

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Righteousness89(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY IS MERCIFUL!

That's all I Know!

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Turningmoon(f): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Political pastor

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by iddonla: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ekwensu pastor

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Aufbauh(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
The most distinguished Incoming Governor of Edo State!
The Good lord will see you through.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Enoch07: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
I no trust RCCG again, since they gave us VP

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Godjone(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Weldone sir and God bless your ministry but for Edo election it is obaseki or nobody.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by MrALIVE: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only in a confused and backward thinking country like Nigeria will people attack a pastor who is in active politics....but they will be praising devil incarnates and blood sucking demons that occupy various leadership positions in Nigeria.

Shame on you all.
I repeat Shame On you.
Tueh!!!!!!!!!

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Aufbauh(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
[s]I no trust RCCG again, since they gave us VP[/s]

How do your trust affect the church growth.
Keep your trust in ur pocket.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Azmanaty: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pastor in the day, Acid thrower at night.

He shall fail woefully in whatever name he believes

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
It still works on Nigerians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by favor914: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
I no trust RCCG again, since they gave us VP
Hypocrites & Jezebels like you dances to the Devils delight.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Our politicians know how to play on our intelligence ,for your general cleaning and fumigation prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet.lets fumigate your schools before resumption ,location lagos we can also work outside lagos

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Enoch07: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
favor914:
Hypocrites & Jezebels like you dances to the Devils delight.
I wanted to really reply you but then I saw your pics, I'll leave you be

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Enoch07: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aufbauh:

How do your trust affect the church growth. Keep your trust in ur pocket.
and who is talking about church growth here?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by greatiyk4u(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
The hustle for votes is real

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok, seen. All the best to the good people of Edo State as they go to the poll.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by AroleOduduwa2: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Something isn’t right about this church and before you say anything I am a Christian. I saw a video of the GO raising a magic wand, telling the worshippers to look at it and pray while looking at it. I also saw an interview of Patrick Obahiagbon saying pastor Ize Iyamu is a redeem pastor and they have the crowd, when Seun said the Muslim community has endorsed Gov. Obaseki, does it mean the church is set up for political gimmicks and their members are just a tool.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by ifytrik(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
A pastor want to become the governor of a state with the highest nomber of witchies and wizards in Nigeria, hmmmmmm ok o lets keep watching cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Lamasta(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
God is not mocked Gal 6:7

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The Prayer of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord

I won’t be surprised to hear , OSHIOMOLE is a Chior Master or Sunday School teacher in that Church

Baba God have mercy on us embarassed
But when the WICKED (OBASEKI)rule,the people MOURN, GROAN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by chukwuibuipob: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
drskyfly007:
Our GOD is a merciful GOD..If it were to be god of amadioha or any of all these smaller gods, am so sure it will strike that fake pastor right at that pulpit...
Mind u.,it won't cost u anything to command Ur Amadioha to strike and let see who go fall down DIE cool grin wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
It is a good thing that the body of Christ is now running for political positions, but not everyone that calls the name of the lord knows him.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by sreamsense: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ride on pastor, God is your strength. He will strengthen you and protect you and your family from evil ones through out your tenors (if you win) and gives you necessary grace to remain committed to His stewardship.

Many of you castigating him are ignorant and hypocrites. You will be shouting our leaders are evil and when somebody who is morally fair from religion cycle comes out to serve, you will be shouting he has joined evil as if you are holier than them in the first place.

He owes nobody apology, he is serving God and not man; relationship with God is personal, he can only give account to God and not human; politics is dirty, but we pray we need people of integrity and morally sound profile, and when this people become bold and come out, you will be shouting again. If joining politics is easy, go and join or tell your family members that are holier than him to come out and lead us.

Politics is a profession, there are certain people in the Bible who contributed to their nation building; most of Jesus's disciples had their professions they practice. Jesus didn't say you shouldn't join politics, but being carefully is the key. As a pastor, he knows his boundary. He can't go back again into cultism now because he has been redeemed and whoever that is in Christ is a new creature, old things has past...

Many jobless online miscreants are also brainless, when somebody is implicated or mention by one hungry blog does not mean he has been found guilty, but many of this jobless online miscreants will judge that person already with their ignorances and the worst part of it is that, these set of people don't reverse even if the person involved is cleared of allegation or misconduct.

Many of these people are even worse than people they are castigating. Pastor, ride on, we are praying for you to give you grace to balance up. God bless you, God bless our able president Buhari and his vice president, you are doing your best, more grace for you to do more

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin by senm117(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
There is God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.