Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (52143 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nokia 5.3 'Charcoal Black' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGR-b4FaIuk

The Nokia 5.3 is the successor of the Nokia 5.1 Plus or X5 from 2 years ago and while it may have been delayed, it's still only an incremental upgrade over the Nokia 5.1 Plus, one that is no longer compact, has a better camera with support for GCAM, bigger battery and will get at least, the Android 12 in 2022 or 2023 (whatever the case may be).

Also users haven't reported charging port issues on the Nokia 5.3 like they did on its predecessor, which is a good sign. HMD Global has been consistently releasing smartphones on Android One Program and has perfected a lot of things. The video should help you decide if the Nokia 5.3 is the right budget phone for you buy or not.

I compared photos shot on the Nokia 5.3 default camera with GCAM and GCAM vs iPhone 11 Pro, see screenshots from video below.

Price - N79,000 (6GB/64GB)

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
More pics - Comparison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
iPhone 11 Pro camera vs Nokia 5.3 + GCAM

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice one,

you should be doing more reviews of other brands.

and not those stupid scam of the 21st century called Tecno and Infinix from Transsision.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by allandutch: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
This guy too like im beard.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by rowland545(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Y do I keep seeing same facial expressions on all your reviews? ....and also same cloth...

Anyway that aside as barbing salon no near your side....were dem day sell shaving stick suppose day naa...

No vex oooh I day like ask questions

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Mustiboy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
rowland545:
Y do I keep seeing same facial expressions on all your reviews? ....and also same cloth...

Anyway that aside as barbing salon no near your side....were dem day sell shaving stick suppose day naa...

His beards is okay. I really don't know why you guys can't mind your effing business.

And I think the reason he takes pictures close to his beards is to reveal the clarity of the camera. As you can see in the pictures above, the stock camera didn't capture much details of his beards, but Gcam did.

From what I can deduce, the indoor performance of the Nokia 5.3's camera—with Gcam support—is better than that of the iPhone 11 Pro. Expensive doesn't always mean better.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by goldtube(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mhenn 11 pro or nothing, omo see camera shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Slawormir: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice.....to all my real niggarrrz....if you multitask with your phone then Samsung, iPhone and Nokia is what you should buy.....
Don't ever think of those low budget asss Moda fuckkking phones called infinix, itel, Tecno and other craps .
If your money nor mature reach then go for huwaei....oh...what am i even saying....weeed....the huwaei is even expensive

Mustiboy:

His beards are okay. I really don't know why you guys can't mind your effing business.
Haha
I remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son...am 145 years old and still very much alive and healthy... do you know why son?..... simply because am always minding my business....

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by RaptObserver: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Will get mine. I use Nokia always

6 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by rowland545(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mustiboy:

His beards are okay. I really don't know why you guys can't mind your effing business.
shut up who asked u?

5 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by funmike83(f): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rhmmm
Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by DEWKID(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
I love nokia

Like for NOKIA share for SAMSUNG

95 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by EyezofGod120: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nokia don cast jor

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Still waiting for NOKIA 9.3 PUREVIEW.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Christy8906(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
impressive

Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat with , it's not been easy for me, no food stuff, nothing, please Any amount will be highly appreciated, thanks and may God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by corruptboss(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Camera make sense. Nokia makes quality stuff.

14 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Snapdragon is not good enough

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by joycegurl: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
if only wishes were horses men would ride
Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by OLAMINREWA(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rubbish.. I'm still regretting Nokia 2.3 that I bought last week. It hangs like umbrella in the rain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by adecz: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
sad sad
Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Brandonx(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's got nice specs but I just don't fancy any other phone.
My love for Samsung.

12 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by 2dice01: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
DEWKID:
I love nokia
Like for NOKIA share for SAMSUNG
Udeme
You don dey old bros leave all these like and share for dem Junior

39 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nah. This ain't it. cheesy

720 X 1600 display grin. Not even 1080p
Snapdragon 665 cheesy
64GB storage grin

Look at the chin if that phone

Nokia isn't even trying. How far the great has fallen.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by godlessmind: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
rowland545:

mumu question

3 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by Nelly4you: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
money for pot of soup for 5weeks

4 Likes

Re: Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) by victorDanladi: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
That preceeding spec 5.1 plus was a stupid phone!

- Bad charging port

-Bad and low quality exterior

-Poor camera

NOKIA REALLY bleeped UP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) / Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.