Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (34952 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by prophetfire: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

You can be pro-choice and still have an opinion on which choice is better right?

Freedom of choice and freedom of speech/opinion can co-exist.
. It's okay to have an opinion on which side is better but totally rubbishing the other option or condemning those that roll with it destroys your claim to being pro-choice. Makes you a dictator.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nephilim: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
A woman should be her husband's think tank.
If your financial life is totally dependent on your husband, you are a psychological disgrace.
Fingers are not equal. Must your own be the shortest?

Don't die as a woman. Die as an institution.
Think more than you pray.

You don't eat with ten fingers. You save!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh8LCRblAbw

WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE END BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME OR COME HERE TO DISPLAY HOW ILL-THINK YOU ARE. SHE DIDN'T SAY BEING A HOUSEWIFE IS BAD. SHE SAID BE AN ASSET. BE AN INSTITUTION. BE YOUR HUSBAND THINK TANK. DON'T EAT WITH 10 FINGERS. DON'T BE THE SHORTEST FINGER.
Proverb 31 woman! She's right.
Although the title is misleading. You can be a full house wife and still have a side business, online or shop in front of your house, you can have investment yielding monthly for you! The main aim is not just to sit unproductive.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
This damaged "goods" wants to drag other women to her level grin
I can swear you're past 30 without marriage prospects.
Only foolish women will follow your advice.

Please watch this video
It aptly describes your kind. grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM
Is it your 30? ode

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by NoToPile: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Reference:

That is a new assignment for you. Start investigating in total objectivity.

What do you define as a 'high quality child'

Are you saying a well educated and well groomed mother won't deliver a 'high quality' child simply because she is a housewife?

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
angelfallz:

My God! what is the meaning of this "Housewife spotted"
Are you trying to degrade her or what? For your information housewives offer a lot more to the society, than career women or business women.
So a female doctor who is a housewife offers more to the society than when she is at the hospital saving lives. Have sense na.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by NiCurious: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
bukatyne:

You again.

Is there anywhere in the Bible that says wives should not work?

Indeed, the opposite, as I believe you are suggesting. Proverbs 31. The good wife makes and sells her own products, buys property, gives to the poor. Sounds to me like she is not only very industrious, but makes and spends her own money.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by jbhitler(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is unbiblical .we have to differentiate between scriptural teaching from personal perceptions.pronouncements such as this from our Rev.men of God agitate homes.there are enough sermons in the bible to be preached.let family take care of family matter.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
donmarshia:

You guys talk a lot about money as a result of poverty.

The feeling by a man that a woman needs to bring in money is a poor man's mindset.

Raising ethical, productive children is a far greater honour than any kind of work.

A woman should decide to work based on passion/vision for an activity and not based on the need for money and her passion or work should never take the place/role of raising great kids which she brought into the world.

Our men should be taught to provide all the needs of their family.

Poverty is first and foremost in the mind.

Once you truly know that your supply is endless, working or not working will never be an issue.
Remember that a wife is a helper, she have to also help financially, why is Aisha buhari not a housewife, why is Ngozi Okonjo iweala not a housewife?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
efosky1246:

Can you just shut up with the `what happens if the husband dies` question?

It's a possibility anyone could die anytime but does that mean each and every decision we make should revolve around the fear of death?

Proper planning can be put in place to mitigate unforseen occurrence regardless of how the incomes come in.

But what's worse is seeing your children become degenerates because both parents were relentlessly pursuing careers.

The first and foremost duty of the family unit is raising, healthy responsible children. And the role of the woman as a homemaker is very crucial to achieving that objective.
What is the proper planning that can be put in place cause the last time I checked, money diminishes if it is not replaced.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Mgtowmonk: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
awnn
I struck a nerve didn't I? cry
How are your eggs doing by the way?
I hope they aren't all dried up grin
Nuttella:
Is it your 30? ode

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nellsworld:

Wat u said is false, My mum was the breadwinner, she was the man and the woman, her job was from 7 am till any time her boss leaves cos she was secretary to the MD of NAMA port harcourt branch, but she trained her 4 children well, 3 of us are graduates, so it depends on the woman, cos she ve stayed at home as a full-time house wife, i don't think any of her kids would ve finished skol, cos my dad was nothing to write abt cos he never stayed with us
Gbam.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by jornwhite: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Palema007:
There's more to Life than marriage.

you just repeated yourself, am not disputing @least till you elaborate on things you consider more important. fair enough
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
awnn
I struck a nerve didn't I? cry
How are your eggs doing by the way?
I hope they aren't all dried up grin
I frooze them, they are cooling somewhere. wink

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hathor5:

Life is not as simple as you people paint it on NL.

Your husband or wife can love you today but you don't know what the future holds.

I like to be prepared for the worst case scenario. I have seen women fall back on nothing after 20 years of marriage just because things went south in their marriage. And it's not only the money that they were missing but a sense of fulfillment too which they only sought in marriage.

I was watching Netflix this weekend, a mini series based on a real life scenario where a wife sacrificed everything for her family to end up with almost nothing. In her case, the husband was even willing to pay for her monthly upkeep but losing her family made her go insane. This is less likely to happen to a woman who has something going for herself. She killed her husband and his new wife at the end. She is still in jail serving a life sentence as we are conversing.

Some women become a nuisance in their kids home because they have nothing else than their family. Family is important but it is unfair to them, husband and kids, to place all your expectations for happiness and fulfillment on them.

I agree with you that taking up a job, getting a skill, earning some money can give people, men and women, a sense of fulfillment.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Mgtowmonk: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
oh! shocked
is your uterus healthy enough to grow a baby in case you find a man though? cheesy

Or you plan on paying a surrogate? grin grin
Nuttella:
I frooze them, they are cooling somewhere. wink
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by jornwhite: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
bukatyne:

What assertion?

My first post was lifting some points from the OP.

i can see you av decided to go lazy on me, you might wana review that

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by brightovio007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

The things pastors say without biblical understanding. Where did you get the word "housewife"?

She and her likes need to shut the fck up and allow husbands and wives make whatever decisions they want regarding their finance.

So long as they don't come to you to beg for food or advice, you have no right over their decisions.
Everyone is entitled to to his or her own opinion as it relate to marriage.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by angelfallz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
So a female doctor who is a housewife offers more to the society than when she is at the hospital saving lives. Have sense na.

Lol. i have sense, let me explain.
A full time housewife does more for the society than career women(even female doctors) and business women because:
1. she trains the next generation of children
2. she impacts good morals on the children
3. she is the children's first teacher and shapes their understanding of good and bad
4. she raises children that are less likely to give problems to the society.
5. she is 24/7 protective of the children therefore making it less likely that her children would be exposed to pedophiles, child abusers and the sick people in the society, that could mess up the children permanently.

Off the top of my head those are the ones i could come up with immediately.

I know what i am talking about. My mother was a housewife.

Below is a link to buttress my point. It is an answer to a question on qoura. The question was "What’s the best thing about being a stay at home parent?"
Stay at home parent is the same as housewife.

https://qr.ae/pNv9Pz

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
prophetfire:
. It's okay to have an opinion on which side is better but totally rubbishing the other option or condemning those that roll with it destroys your claim to being pro-choice. Makes you a dictator.

True.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Odunharry(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
bukatyne:

She said and I quote paraphrased: 'if your husband says please give me N1m till tomorrow and you say 'where will I get it from', you are not an asset.'

Pastor Mrs.' reference to asset here is monetary.

I however agree that a non-earning wife can be an asset and an earning wife can be a liability.

What do you drink? Need buy you a drink honestly
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Hathor5(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Reference:
I cannot possibly have a so called house wife. If for anything I desire high quality children because I believe in legacy.

Housewives just donot deliver high quality children I'm afraid. This is just one singular, practical deficiency out of so many.

The more popular opinion on this forum is that children benefit more if they are raised by a mother who dedicates all of her time to raising them so explain why you think the way you do please.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
oh! shocked
is your uterus healthy enough to grow a baby in case you find a man though? cheesy

Or you plan on paying a surrogate? grin grin
why so concerned about my womb? last time I checked, a lady in her 30s can birth kids, so why wombshaming ladies in their 30s, is there anything wrong in marrying or giving birth in your 30s?

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by wiloy2k8(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
I am seeing someone getting pained because women are about being emancipated from men cage.
Cry me a river

And the next minute you are there telling a guy u need money for this and that ...when u ladies act like a feminist .. please complete it . .. personally i like a workijg class woman ... but you and your fake pastors should stop telling people hoe yo build their homes
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. i have sense, let me explain.
A full time housewife does more for the society than career women(even female doctors) and business women because:
1. she trains the next generation of children
2. she impacts good morals on the children
3. she is the children's first teacher and shapes their understanding of good and bad
4. she raises children that are less likely to give problems to the society.
5. she is 24/7 protective of the children therefore making it less likely that her children would be exposed to pedophiles, child abusers and the sick people in the society, that could mess up the children permanently.

Off the top of my head those are the ones i could come up with immediately.

I know what i am talking about. My mother was a housewife.

Below is a link to buttress my point. It is an answer to a question on qoura. The question was "What’s the best thing about being a stay at home parent?"
Stay at home parent is the same as housewife.

https://qr.ae/pNv9Pz
Stop being sentimental because your mother was a housewife, my mum was not a housewife and she raised graduates, well behaved ones at that, so spare me the talks. Have you met Okonji iweala children?

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by wiloy2k8(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Most times, these so-called preachers get carried away with words, you begin to wonder...
They love to tell stories more than they love preaching the actual gospel.
Hardly would you hear " The bible says...", and the congregation swallow them hook, liner, and sinker.

Fake pastors here and there ....
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Nickymichy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
I think I like you...I love intelligence when I see one...am a guy though...you give point with reasons
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by chiefoboh1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

The things pastors say without biblical understanding. Where did you get the word "housewife"?

She and her likes need to shut the fck up and allow husbands and wives make whatever decisions they want regarding their finance.

So long as they don't come to you to beg for food or advice, you have no right over their decisions.
I tire 4 dem o, make woman nor be liability dey make marriage nor dey last again cos oga don dey nack madam 4 office so no respect 4 husband any more. Is it a must that a woman should bring money to d house when d husband is capable and not complaining ?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Carlylepneuma: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
saaphiere:
A woman should be her husband's think tank.
If your financial life is totally dependent on your husband, you are a psychological disgrace.
Fingers are not equal. Must your own be the shortest?

Don't die as a woman. Die as an institution.
Think more than you pray.

You don't eat with ten fingers. You save!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh8LCRblAbw

WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE END BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME OR COME HERE TO DISPLAY HOW ILL-THINK YOU ARE. SHE DIDN'T SAY BEING A HOUSEWIFE IS BAD. SHE SAID BE AN ASSET. BE AN INSTITUTION. BE YOUR HUSBAND THINK TANK. DON'T EAT WITH 10 FINGERS. DON'T BE THE SHORTEST FINGER.
love this punch line ma'am. (think more than u pray) preachh!..
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by angelfallz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Stop being sentimental because your mother was a housewife, my mum was not a housewife and she raised graduates, well behaved ones at that, so spare me the talks. Have you met Okonji iweala children?

Nope. I'm not being sentimental at all. I told you my mother was housewife to let you know, i know what i am saying cause i experienced it and i'm a product of it. Which does not invalidate your own experience.

Also, it does not mean that all housewives raise the best children, no. It just means that they are more "likely" to raise the best children. Emphasis on the "likely".

So in my own opinion, on average housewives do more for society than career women. It is a thankless JOB where the benefits can never be measured using economic models. Do you know housewives are underappreciated and degraded in all of society, as evidenced by the pastor's message and going by the things written about housewives on this thread?

I don't know Okonjo's children

Did you check out the link?

Lol, why should i spare you the talks? tongue

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by chiefoboh1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
can you agree to being a full time housewife? anyways Men these days don't even want their wives to be full time housewife,they prefer the working class women so as to contribute financially in running the home affairs
you see this greed that men now have of wanting a working class woman' is 70% of divorce cases today and unhappiness in marriage. Cos the woman money u nor go see, wife and mother duty at home are also gone cos she is working as well

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by highbee02: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
The pastor has spoken well, especially if the husband is an average income earner.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited by Whiteways: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
GOD NO SHAME YOU.

She is the foolish one. No such statement in the Bible or the Holy Qur'an.

Acidosis:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64