Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,865 members, 5,875,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 06:27 AM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (26053 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16
I just got scammed by a Nairaland member with username Lazinny and real names ****

Nairalander Mariesio with real names ****Aiding and Abetting Fraudsters!

I’m putting this out here so more people will be very careful and not get scammed.

I don’t plan on fighting this case on Nairaland because I’m highly well connected with law enforcement. As for Mariesio, by next week, I would be filing a police report and obtaining a court order to freeze her bank account and her BVN will also be flagged, including all accounts linked to the BVN. The court order will also serve as a garnishee order to collect the funds out of her account.

As for Lazinny, he would be picked up from where ever location he is in Nigeria by men of the police special fraud unit and be detained.

I don’t mind spending 300k to teach these fools a lesson.

Summary of the story for those who might not read the full story:

I sent PayPal fund of $1,500 to an eBay seller as per the request of Nairaland member Lazinny. The escrow used was Mariesio. After sending PayPal funds, the Nairaland member Lazinny comes and say the deal is off and my PayPal funds would be refunded to me immediately. It’s over 48 hours now and my fund hasn’t been refunded. And PayPal refunds are usually instant. Why is my own taking long? Since I have fulfilled my own part of the deal, the escrow is supposed to send naira equivalent to me. But she is taking sides with Lazinny, because they probably know each other in real life. As it stands, my naira hasn’t been sent or my PayPal fund hasn’t been refunded. And the both of them are being silent.

Now Here’s the full story:

So I advertised that I have PayPal fund available for sale, So it was about 9 pm in the evening day before yesterday, I was contacted via WhatsApp by a Nairaland member who goes by the moniker “Lazinny” he told me he wanted to do a $1600 eBay checkout. We agreed on 390/$1 and the next thing he comes back after a few minutes and say that he and the eBay seller have agreed to deal outside eBay and I should send my PayPal email, so the eBay seller would send an invoice to it of which I would then Pay. This was actually a red flag and I wondered why he and his eBay seller wanted to deal outside eBay and he said it was to avoid a tax charged by eBay.

Okay so I’m a little bit skeptical, but since I do things with good faith and I like giving people benefit of doubt and also I planned on using escrow for this deal, I provided my email to Lazinny, and in a few minutes later, I got an invoice of $1500 dollar from the eBay seller. Lazinny asks me to check my email to confirm I got it and I reply in the affirmative, then he asks me to view the invoice and send him a screenshot of the transaction to confirm everything is in order. Okay, I send the screenshot of the invoice, and he says yes it’s correct. And I tell him I won’t pay this invoice until I receive naira first, or we can also use an escrow. I ask him to bring Hazzantazzan or Macfortune as escrow, he goes for about 20 minutes and come back saying none of them are online. I actually check my own WhatsApp and I see that both are actually online. He said the person who is online is Mariesio.

Now this Mariesio is someone I have never done any business with in the past, and I noticed that she is no longer very active on the ecurrency thread as before, which is evident from her Nairaland profile. I wondered if she was still a trusted member or escrow, so I search on NL for her name and I see that she is still among the list or trusted traders as written and curated by Tabbaz. It gave me a little confidence and I told Lazinny that we should proceed to use her as escrow. So Lazinny sends the full naira equivalent of N585,000 to Mariesio and she confirms she received it, I immediately accept and pay the invoice of $1,500 via my PayPal account and send screenshot on the escrow group patiently waiting for my Naira to be transferred to me, but instead, the rooster and bull story began.

Lazinny now comes and start saying the address showing on the screenshot is not the correct address for the seller to ship to.

Heck, it was a GnS PayPal Payment and those who are conversant with PayPal know that PayPal will display the address of the owner of the PayPal account.

Or does Lazinny espect his own shipping address to automatically show up in my PayPal account?

I tell Lazinny and the escrow Mariesio that I have concluded the part of the deal which I was contacted for (making payment) and that Lazinny should contact his eBay seller with his own shipping address.

Lazinny comes again and say that I should have added his shipping address to my PayPal account before making the payment.

Heck! Who does that ?

By the way, Lazinny didn’t mention anything about this before the trade. Why is he bringing it up now ?

Lazinny knows the game he is playing and he is purposely using the address showing on the screenshot as an excuse to try and steal my money.

Now look at this, Lazinny and his eBay seller agreed to deal outside eBay right? That’s already breaking of eBays TOS! So why can’t Lazinny and his eBay seller agree again on the address to the deliver the item to?

Why can’t Lazinny simply provide his own shipping address to his seller to ship to, then everyone moves on and the deal is complete.

Lazinny goes offline for about 1 hour, and then come back to the escrow group and say that his eBay seller can only ship to the address showing on the screenshot (which happens to be my address) and he won’t ship to any new address Lazinny provides for “security reasons”

Does this make any sense ? Suddenly, eBay seller is considering “security reasons” and doesn’t want to ship to Lazinny’s preferred address? Lol. I guess he didn’t consider these same “security reasons” when he agreed to deal outside eBay with Lazinny.

Meanwhile, as all these is happening, the so-called escrow Mariesio kept mute and is only dropping one word replies on the group chat. A further research on the real names of Lazinny and Mariesio via social media shows that they are real life friends and know each other before.

In law, this is called conflict of interest. No wonder the escrow is bias and is obviously siding with Lazinny! No wonder Lazinny picked her as the preferred escrow for this deal, when other top known escrows were online.

Why would an escrow be a friend or family to one of the people in a business deal? This is totally wrong. Escrows are supposed to be neutral, unpartisan, unbiased etc

Now Lazinny comes back few minutes later and say that the eBay seller would refund me my $1500. I am very happy as many other people are currently on my WhatsApp waiting to buy the fund.

PayPal refunds are usually instant, but Lazinny and his sellers refund is now taking hours to complete.

Suddenly I see a flash transaction of $1490 in my PayPal account showing pending. This money is not available in my balance nor is it truly in my account. A further google search of this types of transaction indicates that it is an account flashing transaction used by scammers. The money will appear in your activity/transaction history not your available balance. Then the scammer would tell you that your money has been sent and you should wait a while for it to reflect. But you will wait forever until you grow grey hairs, the money will never come in.

This is pure fraud. And why is the amount showing $1490 and not $1500?

I have been using PayPal for more than 10 years and as to every refund, the full and exact amount would be refunded to where it came from, including fees, and the refund appears instantly.

It’s been hours, and I’ve still not seen my money. I’ve told the escrow to release my 585k to me and she is not saying anything.

Her last message was that I should wait for 24 hours.

Honestly, I am not supposed to, or mandated to wait for 24 hours, because I have fulfilled my own part of the deal. So my naira was supposed to be released to me and if at all the deal wants to be called off, my $1500 should be refunded to me instantly, just like when I sent it instantly.

But being a man of peace, I agree to wait for 24 hours.

Now is over 24 hours and my naira is not released, my PayPal fund is also not reflecting in my account.

Is this not pure day light fraud ?

Sadly being aided and supported by an escrow that is supposed to be trusted!

Nairalanders should be weary of all these so called “trusted members” who are also scammers in disguise.

All screenshots will be posted shortly

Cc
Dominique
Tabbaz
Funlord

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16
Screenshots will be uploaded shortly
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by decatalyst(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16
I can't trust anyone on Nairaland again!

Never! Even threads soliciting for help, I ignore them altogether!

It's ought to be a community where we learn, help and build each other, but our covetousness, greed and lack of trust has made the good intentions impossible to materialize.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by DaddyRochie1642(f): 2:08pm On Aug 16
grin grin
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by FahBuLous(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16
I don't trust easily.... Why would u even trust a nairalander with such an amount of money.... Bro, u bleeped up biq time...

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Abudu2000(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16
Abudu2000, sure I will WhatsApp you
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Abudu2000(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Abudu2000, sure I will WhatsApp you
good and be sure u have all evidence plus payment screenshots anything u can gather as proof that will further help in tracking any one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dawnomike(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16
Pls carry me along in this case... I am interested in how it ends. I hate what I don't like

14 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by unclemaths(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16
Transparency is very important in such deals.

Next is Open Communication.

I hope you guys settle this.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by obiekunie2: 2:25pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:

I’m putting this out here so more people will be very careful and not get scammed.

I don’t plan on fighting this case on Nairaland because I’m highly well connected with law enforcement. As for Mariesio, by next week, I would be filing a police report and obtaining a court order to freeze her bank account and her BVN will also be flagged, including all accounts linked to the BVN. The court order will also serve as a garnishee order to collect the funds out of her account.

As for Lazinny, he would be picked up from where ever location he is in Nigeria by men of the police special fraud unit and be detained.

I don’t mind spending 300k to teach these fools a lesson.

bros the truth is, they have even started spending your money and feeling smart about it.

guy hunt then down with everything you have.

dont use only police - involve DSS. in fact DSS does a handsome job of hunting this idiots down more than EFCC.

if it enters EFCC the idiots will buy their way out. but with DSS they dont care if the criminals have a politician godfather.

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR HOW IT WENT DOWN.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by obiekunie2: 2:28pm On Aug 16
Abudu2000:
Chai mad cashout. Op please WhatsApp me now pls. 0903 026 8691. i will get my efcc bros involved in this them no born them well to not release ur cash. Things like these makes emotional because i was once a victim. Don't quote me op coz i will delete the number after i see ur message.
Ok

@Ihategirls

BE CAREFUL OF THESE PEOPLE - THEY MAY BE MEMBERS OF THE GANG.

Handle this shit your own way - dont involve any nairalander or any strange number calling you and promising to help you recover your money.

GO IT YOUR WAY AND ONLY YOUR WAY!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Abudu2000(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16
obiekunie2:

@Ihategirls

BE CAREFUL OF THESE PEOPLE - THEY MAY BE MEMBERS OF THE GANG.

Handle this shit your own way - dont involve any nairalander or any strange number calling you and promising to help you recover your money.

GO IT YOUR WAY AND ONLY YOUR WAY!
carefull of what? Did u check my profile before making this silly comment? Well its up to the op if he likes unless the cash wasn't genuine in the first place. See my brothers number below was already trying to call him now before i just saw this stupid comment. Or perhaps u are the scammer and now efcc has been mentioned u are scared abi. Since magu has been arrested efcc chase even 20naira like this lives depends on it. Op maybe u should listen to this dude. I wish u good luck
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:
You are the scammer here you fool ! I will teach you a lesson you won't forget you idiot
Okay, now she can respond! After keeping mute on WhatsApp for days

So, Nairalanders are waiting for your own side of the story

Tell us how I am the scammer

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

You silly idiot @Tabbaz @dominique pls look into this as I won't take it lightly
We are the waiting for your own side of the story

Let me hear the rubbish you will spew from that hole you call a mouth.

You and your boyfriend Lazinny scamming days are over

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by EasternActivist: 2:39pm On Aug 16
Pure fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16
Who is ihategirls? The person I did a transaction with is jaysterling. Why are you using another moniker ? And for the record. Nobody scammed you. Your refund hasn't reflected because PayPal is still processing it.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mariesio: 2:42pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Okay, now she can respond! After keeping mute on WhatsApp for days

So, Nairalanders are waiting for your own side of the story

Tell us how I am the scammer

Thank God your in-law is an ACP you have a lot to answer to
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by obiekunie2: 2:44pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

You silly idiot @Tabbaz @dominique pls look into this as I won't take it lightly

lazinny:
Who is ihategirls? The person I did a transaction with is jaysterling. Why are you using another moniker ? And for the record. Nobody scammed you. Your refund hasn't reflected because PayPal is still processing it.

THESE GUYS ARE SO FUNNY. . .

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by JaySterling: 2:45pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
Yes, I am JaySterling and I am a partner of Ihategirls.

He is my boss and he decided to be the one to make the post.

10 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

Thank God your in-law is an ACP you have a lot to answer to
Good! Action speaks louder than words.

Stop talking too much and show action

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
PayPal is processing refund ?

PayPal’s refund are instantaneous

Why is my own being processed?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mariesio: 2:52pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
PayPal is processing refund ?

PayPal’s refund are instantaneous

Why is my own being processed?

Shey you said you don't have sense abi? You will soon
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16
You're not making any sense. You're hiding behind another account but decided to doxx I and mariesio , calling us scammers. Better take this thread down before you complicate issues. Your refund on PayPal says pending because the refund is coming from a bank account and takes a few days to drop. You know this yet you came here to tag us scammers.
JaySterling:
Yes, I am JaySterling and I am a staff of Ihategirls.

He is my boss and he decided to be the one to make the post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by JaySterling: 3:01pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
You're not making any sense. You're hiding behind another account but decided to doxx I and mariesio , calling us scammers. Better take this thread down before you complicate issues. Your refund on PayPal says pending because the refund is coming from a bank account and takes a few days to drop. You know this yet you came here to tag us scammers.
You are very funny for that statement “Before I complicate issues”

In fact, the issue is already over complicated like this.

You and Mariesio should just watch as the film will play out! Scammers

And I’m not hiding behind any moniker!

For me to be posting this reply now with my own moniker shows I’m not hiding behind any moniker.

Ihategirls and I are partners, and he owns $800 out of that $1500 that you and Mariesio duped from us.

He preferred to make the post because he is an older Nairaland member than me. He has been on this forum for over 10 years. While I joined last year. You can check the dates we both registered.

People will listen to an older member more.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Artiiclebeast: 3:16pm On Aug 16
I don follow this season film thread. I want aee how e go end

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 3:17pm On Aug 16
Lazinny and Marieso the time used in exchanging words with the guy would be enough to explain your sides of the story.

Now it seems very certain you guys are colluding. You should release the guy's fund without any further excuse.

Better still, Marieso step aside and transfer the money to Macfortune to hold pending when you guys resolve the issue.

JaySterling or Ihategirls please provide the account details of both of them here so I can lodge a complaint against them from my end first thing tomorrow morning if Marieso refuses to step aside.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mercykayy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16
Now, dis is getting interesting...

5 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16
jaysterling and I have talked, all these was due to lack of communication on my part, please jaysterling and ihategirls clear the air here and close the thread.
LandMann:
Lazinny and Marieso the time used in exchanging words with the guy would be enough to explain your sides of the story.

Now it seems very certain you guys are colluding. You should release the guy's fund without any further excuse.

Better still, Marieso step aside and transfer the money to Macfortune to hold pending when you guys resolve the issue.

JaySterling or Ihategirls please provide the account details of both of them here so I can lodge a complaint against them from my end first thing tomorrow morning if Marieso refuses to step aside.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Cradle007: 3:32pm On Aug 16
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy

Viewing this topic: dearygally, sotall(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.