Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,523 members, 5,870,184 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 09:00 PM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (25674 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16
Booked
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Abudu2000(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16
Hahahaha wahala for street. Scam is scamming the scam nowadays
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16
The OP should be quarentined and banned from this forum.

Misleading the general public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16
OkwaIfugo:
The OP should be quarentined and banned from this forum.

Misleading the general public.
You are obviously a fraud supporter and one of the people working for Mariesio.

Please state reasons why I should be quarantined and banned ?

Also state how I am misleading the general public

I’m listening

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mariesio: 3:52pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
You are obviously a fraud supporter and one of the people working for Mariesio.

Please state reasons why I should be quarantined and banned ?

Also state how I am misleading the general public

I’m listening

You can't match the precedence I have set neither can you stand in the foot prints I have set. Your days are numbered. You think having megabits gives you the liberty to write libelous statements?

@Tabbaz and @Dominique am still waiting for you to step in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by oluwadabira111(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

You can't match the precedence I have set neither can you stand in the foot prints I have set. Your days are numbered. You think having megabits gives you the liberty to write libelous statements?

Give him back his money and stop saying trash undecided

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Runon: 4:00pm On Aug 16
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LiquidMerc: 4:03pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

you haven't said anything tangible, is obvious your are a scammer... Both the buyer and escrow is same person... Pay him back his money.. Op drop the account details of the scammer...

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

Your mouth only starts and end on NL!

Take out Nairaland, you are a nobody

People like you are just living life with social media popularity

How I wish we can meet face to face tomorrow.

So all what you are spewing here, you can say it to my face.

By the way, let me see how Nairaland popularity will help you out once I instruct law enforcement to get you.

You will come and tell the Law Enforcement officers to release you because you are a Nairaland celebrity.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by adeskee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

Instead of you telling us your own side of the story, you are here beating your chest.

And you OP,how long is going to take you before you drop the account of this fraudster.

Pls do that without any further delay.

All this nonsense must stop

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Runon: 4:05pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
Who is ihategirls? The person I did a transaction with is jaysterling. Why are you using another moniker ? And for the record. Nobody scammed you. Your refund hasn't reflected because PayPal is still processing it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by coast27(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16
People like you are almost every where, when someone will not follow legit way , and you think it's Dangote and Otedola that are using Nairaland to do give away... shi ooo, I prayed you recover your money back.

so I open a channel/ thread on Nairaland for unemployed youth who can earn legitimately online without taking anybody on anything, but some idiots who thinks there is free/quick money online still come to my D.P to say I lured them to click and like my page, it's a pity how Nigeria think free money is online.

Even people who do Yahoo suffer enough to get paid, I have watch a clip of a Yahoo boy who burnt his 2 expensive laptops and say, it's not working.

so, don't think taking shortcut pays, Ask those people who has fall victim to Escrow group or so...

I will still say it here, IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED OR YOU THINK YOU NEED A SIDE HUSTLE THAT CAN GIVE YOU$50 TO $100 A MONTH YOU CAN CHECK MY THREAD FOR UPDATE OR CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP ( CHECK MY SIGNATURE) SERVICE IS FREE, INSTEAD IF WASTING TIME AND DATA, I CAN GUIDE YOU THROUGH TO EARN LEGITIMATELY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by SUPERPACK: 4:17pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

I don't know who is at fault here but your boasting and exchange of words here on an issue that you can put to bed by a simple explanation is not just okay. All it takes is just one minute of madness to ruin all you've worked for, so please tender your own position on the matter and stop all this. You ought to be a professional act like one.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16
Lazinny and Mariesio needs to be arrested and detained

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by suzzyrims: 4:28pm On Aug 16
We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LiquidMerc: 4:30pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Lazinny just called and is assuring that the refund will be done shortly.

Let’s see how it goes
your are dealing with a scammer. Delay tactic, thought they said it has been refunded and waiting for paypal approval

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Artiiclebeast: 4:32pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

All this your turenchi and chestbeating reach to explain wetin happen and refund the guy money out of annoyance.

Vex pay am him money back which one you dey?

Let's hope you don't think you are untraceable or anonymous. E go be you for eye like magic.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Kccheechy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16
The last thing I would do on this forum is to transact business with anyone here... No matter how genuine their offer or services appear to be... Never!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Daviator: 4:54pm On Aug 16
FahBuLous:
I don't trust easily....
Why would u even trust a nairalander with such an amount of money....
Bro, u bleeped up biq time...

That's how one @Samson07 is with my 700k since January.

I still trusted another Nler (Tshege) and has done deals in T's of USD.
I think it's about winning more than u are loosing.

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 16
adeskee:

Instead of you telling us your own side of the story, you are here beating your chest.

And you OP,how long is going to take you before you drop the account of this fraudster.

Pls do that without any further delay.

All this nonsense must stop

Boss please help me deal with these scammer,he scammed me of my hard earn money though the money is small but ...as a student is a huge sum of money close to 7k.. Bitcoin stuffs that he gat an app that will be mining $50 /day for me.. that's wat got me....since when he collect the cash he is not picking my calls nor reply my messages... please boss do something .. below is his details.

Full name :Okwandu Kingsley
9992129233 Access Bank

His phone number

thanks

5 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Tunar18(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16
Either the thread is a joke or OP is comfortably dealing with scammers or covering scam. The guy is already becoming double mouthed
LiquidMerc:
your are dealing with a scammer. Delay tactic, thought they said it has been refunded and waiting for paypal approval

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lecowas: 5:40pm On Aug 16
There are so many scammers here on Nairaland especially when it comes to this PayPal issue. That was how one iyanuoluwa2020 clearly scammed me some months ago and blocked me afterwards. I don't have his time cos its ordinary #10800. Don't trust anyone here on Nairaland. I repeat, trust no one here.

And as for the Marieso and Lazinny, judged by their body language, they are clearly scammers. She was even threatening the guy on his own money. How can Nigeria move forward this way Our politicians clearly represent what majority of us are!

Heavy sigh!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Donmoscojaja(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16
Following
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by softworldsystem(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16
Hmmmm, cant just wait to see the end
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LiquidMerc: 5:55pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls, how far? How long does it take to refund?
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Angelacruz: 6:06pm On Aug 16
obiekunie2:

THESE GUYS ARE SO FUNNY. . .
asin
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by RosyIsBlessed: 6:07pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Lazinny just called and is assuring that the refund will be done shortly.

Let’s see how it goes

It's like you are comfortable with them scamming you. No details about these scammers spilled till now.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16
RosyIsBlessed:

It's like you are comfortable with them scamming you. No details about these scammers spilled till now.
Remember that I said that I’m not fighting the case on Nairaland.

I am already in talks with law enforcement who will handle the issue.

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by BoboKush(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls is acting confused... U called someone scammer post their details.... Over 10 people asked u ignored.... Then op shld be block from naira land n thread deleted

What the point accusing someone if u know u r nt ready to provide receipts. ... The screenshot he claim loading never finish loading since

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by 4dor: 6:23pm On Aug 16
Na wa o. Even escrow don dey scam for NL.

6 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by FahBuLous(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16
Daviator:

That's how one @Samson07 is with my 700k since January.

I still trusted another Nler (Tshege) and has done deals in T's of USD.
I think it's about winning more than u are loosing.
Well... Let it be like a lesson..
Dont go about spending more money, just let it go and u wont regret that decision.... You have learnt and I am sure u won't make such mistakes aqain..
May you live long...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / Rasaq Okoya's 76th Birthday Party In Pictures

Viewing this topic: Icelandicboy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.