Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,511 members, 5,870,115 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 08:13 PM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (25668 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Jessewizy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16
OP provide their numbers and full names. They’ll be rounded up by IGP IRT maximum Friday

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16
Jessewizy:
OP provide their numbers and full names. They’ll be rounded up by IGP IRT maximum Friday
Check my post, it’s there

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16
BoboKush:
Ihategirls is acting confused... U called someone scammer post their details.... Over 10 people asked u ignored.... Then op shld be block from naira land n thread deleted

What the point accusing someone if u know u r nt ready to provide receipts. ... The screenshot he claim loading never finish loading since
The law enforcement officers asked me not to post any further details online since it’s already a federal case and they are handling it.

I will post the screenshots and chats if the moderators require it for their own investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by thunderfirebubu: 6:33pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

You can't match the precedence I have set neither can you stand in the foot prints I have set. Your days are numbered. You think having megabits gives you the liberty to write libelous statements?

@Tabbaz and @Dominique am still waiting for you to step in
cm and clear your name if you didn't scam him instead of making threats. This behavior only but confirms that you really scammed him, anyone reading this your post now can only conclude that the OP is right. Prove your innocence if you actually innocent, otherwise refund his money.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Jessewizy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Check my post, it’s there
Gotten. They’ll regret their actions pretty soon

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by manlawal(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16
lecowas:
There are so many scammers here on Nairaland especially when it comes to this PayPal issue. That was how one iyanuoluwa2020 clearly scammed me some months ago and blocked me afterwards. I don't have his time cos its ordinary #10800. Don't trust anyone here on Nairaland. I repeat, trust no one here.

And as for the Marieso and Lazinny, judged by their body language, they are clearly scammers. She was even threatening the guy on his own money. How can Nigeria move forward this way Our politicians clearly represent what majority of us are!

Heavy sigh!
Ihategirls:
The law enforcement officers asked me not to post any further details online since it’s already a federal case and they are handling it.

I will post the screenshots and chats if the moderators require it for their own investigation.

use pexbank next time

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by onatisi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16
you got the whole story wrong and i think ppl should always be careful to read and understand very well before making comments or throwing insults .
The escrow is simply doing her job , she has neither released the funds to the seller or the buyer , she is holding on to the money and waiting for both the buyer and the seller to sort themselves out and agree who and when to send the money . but since the lazziny brought the escrow , the op believes the escrow is working in connection with the lazziny. if the escrow had released the funds to the buyer without the sellers consent then that ,makes the escrow a fraud accomplice,. instead of directing verbal attacks on the escrow who is still holding the naira and has refused to give the naira to the buyer. the op should rather be putting pressure on the buyer to order the escrow to release the funds to him since he has fulfilled his own sid of the bargain ,

4dor:
Na wa o. Even escrow don dey scam for NL.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by claremont(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16
onatisi:
you got the whole story wrong and i think ppl should always be careful to read and understand very well before making comments or throwing insults .
The escrow is simply doing her job , she has neither released the funds to the seller or the buyer
, she is holding on to the money and waiting for both the buyer and the seller to sort themselves out and agree who and when to send the money . but since the lazziny brought the escrow , the op believes the escrow is working in connection with the lazziny. if the escrow had released the funds to the buyer without the sellers consent then that ,makes the escrow a fraud accomplice,. instead of directing verbal attacks on the escrow who is still holding the naira and has refused to give the naira to the buyer. the op should rather be putting pressure on the buyer to order the escrow to release the funds to him since he has fulfilled his own sid of the bargain ,

The accused party in this case clearly said that a refund has been made to the OP, but the refund is being held up by Paypal. Paypal refunds are normally instantenous, they don't take days.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16
whatever the case maybe , the op should realize that as long as the escrow has the naira , he is safe , that is the beauty of using an escrow , both the seller and the buyer must agree before naira is released to either party , so in actual sense the op has no problem with the escrow , he should rather focus his attention and energy on the buyer and make sure all s done correctly , as long as the naira is with the escrow she wont give it to the buyer untiland unless the seller agrees and instructs her to. so why calling and labelling her a scammer ?
And this is one of the reasons many and majority of trusted old members of this thread have stopped doing escrow for deals , i hope someone will take cue from this episode
claremont:

The accused party in this case clearly said that a refund has been made to the OP, but the refund is being held up by Paypal. Paypal refunds are normally instantenous, they don't take days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Lorenzop: 7:00pm On Aug 16
manlawal:
use pexbank next time

What is pexbank?
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by manlawal(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16
Lorenzop:

What is pexbank?
is an escrow platform that started from nairaland search google for it
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by SweetCunt97(f): 7:13pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Abudu2000, sure I will WhatsApp you
So you saw hazzantazzan and macfortune online, why didn't you contact them? Fit b jazz sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LiquidMerc: 7:15pm On Aug 16
onatisi:
whatever the case maybe , the op should realize that as long as the escrow has the naira , he is safe , that is the beauty of using an escrow , both the seller and the buyer must agree before naira is released to either party , so in actual sense the op has no problem with the escrow , he should rather focus his attention and energy on the buyer and make sure all s done correctly , as long as the naira is with the escrow she wont give it to the buyer untiland unless the seller agrees and instructs her to. so why calling and labelling her a scammer ?
And this is one of the reasons many and majority of trusted old members of this thread have stopped doing escrow for deals , i hope someone will take cue from this episode
escrow didn't state if she kept the money.... It was never mentioned...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by SweetCunt97(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16
onatisi:
The escrow is simply doing her job , she has neither released the funds to the seller or the buyer , she is holding on to the money and waiting for both the buyer and the seller to sort themselves out and agree who and when to send the money . but since the lazziny brought the escrow , the op believes the escrow is working in connection with the lazziny. if the escrow had released the funds to the buyer without the sellers consent then that ,makes the escrow a fraud accomplice,. instead of directing verbal attacks on the escrow who is still holding the naira and has refused to give the naira to the buyer. the op should rather be putting pressure on the buyer to order the escrow to release the funds to him since he has fulfilled his own sid of the bargain ,

Seller no do again, it's common sense for the escrow to send back the money instantly. There are escrow scammers these days

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by SweetCunt97(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:

You can't match the precedence I have set neither can you stand in the foot prints I have set. Your days are numbered. You think having megabits gives you the liberty to write libelous statements?

@Tabbaz and @Dominique am still waiting for you to step in
Just send back the money before u land into trouble over a few million

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16
IF YOU ARE A SCAMMER READING THIS, MAY YOU DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH!

BASTARDS!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by thunderfirebubu: 7:37pm On Aug 16
onatisi:
I laugh at you my man, u talk as if you don't know how all this scammers operate. I witness a guy defrauded of 760k on a telegram escrow group, I would have been a victim if not for God. When the guy initiated a trade I went to his dm nd msg him to let me know when his trade is successful, unfortunately for him the escrow collected his money nd removed him from the group, the guy told me wat had happened and asked that I get some info from the escrow in order to help him to track them easily on sensing my motive the escrow removed me from the group too. My point is these two mentioned by the OP could be working together. Never trust an escrow many are scammers. Go to telegram and see what's happening.

18 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by uruba23: 7:42pm On Aug 16
PayPal refund don't exceed 24hours abi WebshopNg come and arbitrate on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16
Baleeson:

Boss please help me deal with these scammer,he scammed me of my hard earn money though the money is small but ...as a student is a huge sum of money close to 7k.. Bitcoin stuffs that he gat an app that will be mining $50 /day for me.. that's wat got me....since when he collect the cash he is not picking my calls nor reply my messages... please boss do something .. below is his details.

Full name :Okwandu Kingsley
9992129233 Access Bank

His phone number

thanks

Greed is the reason why more people will keep getting scammed till next century.
You paid 7k to someone so he'll mine for you almost 20k daily abi?
You no get sense.
Infact, you deserve it.
I hate scam in its entirety, but I may just transfer 5k to this scammer's account for a job well done.

We must have sense in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by webshopNG: 8:05pm On Aug 16
uruba23:
PayPal refund don't exceed 24hours abi WebshopNg come and arbitrate on this matter.
This story is long o...i hope they resolvevit amicably i nor fit read now but when i'm free will go through it.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Hammer2019: 8:13pm On Aug 16
onatisi:

You don't have to hold brief for an escrow who seems so comfortable keeping mute in the face of such weighty allegations.

Normally, no party has the sole right to order the withholding of payments from an escrow.

If based on evidence agreed upon by all parties, it shows that all conditions have been fulfilled, an escrow is automatically bound to release payment.

This whole back and forth can only arise when the parties didn't clearly state their expectations and obligations prior to transacting. And so far, there isn't anything to show that this was the case.

14 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by uruba23: 8:17pm On Aug 16
webshopNG:

This story is long o...i hope they resolvevit amicably i nor fit read now but when i'm free will go through it.
Okay o
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16
People are assuming too much so I need to clear the air a bit.

In summary, the deal didn't work out so I instructed the seller to issue a refund but because the seller already transferred the money to his bank account the refund won't be instant it'll take a few days (only refunds from PayPal balance is instant, if you google "PayPal refund pending" you'll see articles on this)

After this thread was put up I called the person I transacted with that is jaysterling and explained to him in detail man to man what's happening coz chat wasn't doing it justice, I also sent him screenshots the seller sent from his PayPal dashboard showing the refund is coming from his bank account and that it'll take some days to drop. This was was just a case of misunderstanding mostly my fault. Hopefully the refund reflects in the coming days so we can move on from this.

@ihategirls, I don't know who you are, have no business with you. I don't know your intentions adding fuel to matter that's already being settled, smearing people's name unnecessarily. I expect you be wise and delete this thread

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Yakade(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16
Lazinny And Mariesio, don't be stupid, return the money and you will be forgiven. Silly scammer's.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Yakade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

In summary, the deal didn't work out so I instructed the seller to issue a refund but because the seller already transferred the money to his bank account the refund won't be instant it'll take a few days (only refunds from PayPal balance is instant, if you google "PayPal refund pending" you'll see articles on this)

After this thread was put up I called the person I transacted with that is jaysterling and explained to him in detail man to man what's happening coz chat wasn't doing it justice, I also sent him screenshots the seller sent from his PayPal dashboard showing the refund is coming from his bank account and that it'll take some days to drop. This was was just a case of misunderstanding mostly my fault. Hopefully the refund reflects in the coming days so we can move on from this.

@ihategirls, I don't know who you are, have no business with you. I don't know your intentions adding fuel to matter that's already being settled, smearing people's name unnecessarily. I expect you be wise and delete this thread
in coming days....... This will ends in tears.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

THIEF! RETURN HIS MONEY!

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by timbs001(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

Interesting. It is a matter of hope now ? In the coming days ?
I laugh in greek.

21 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by BoboKush(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:

Ok good u put things straight

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Nickshrapnel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

You’re just doing what you ought to do first, anyways, if you are not a scammer, clear your name then give and also demand an apology from the Op
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Nickshrapnel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16
Ent3rpreneur:

Greed is the reason why more people will keep getting scammed till next century.
You paid 7k to someone so he'll mine for you almost 20k daily abi?
You no get sense.
Infact, you deserve it.
I hate scam in its entirety, but I may just transfer 5k to this scammer's account for a job well done.

We must have sense in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like this your reply, greedy people too full this country

10 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by DavidEsq(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16
Jessewizy:
We need to talk. I lost a close contact with a member of that team, a while ago. I need some serious force on a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
I just got scammed by a Nairaland member with username Lazinny and real names Chukwuemeka Tabansi-Ochiogu

Nairalander Mariesio with real names Ejogbamu Ejiro Helen, Aiding and Abetting Fraudsters!

I’m putting this out here so more people will be very careful and not get scammed.

I don’t plan on fighting this case on Nairaland because I’m highly well connected with law enforcement. As for Mariesio, by next week, I would be filing a police report and obtaining a court order to freeze her bank account and her BVN will also be flagged, including all accounts linked to the BVN. The court order will also serve as a garnishee order to collect the funds out of her account.

As for Lazinny, he would be picked up from where ever location he is in Nigeria by men of the police special fraud unit and be detained.

I don’t mind spending 300k to teach these fools a lesson.

Summary of the story for those who might not read the full story:

I sent PayPal fund of $1,500 to an eBay seller as per the request of Nairaland member Lazinny. The escrow used was Mariesio. After sending PayPal funds, the Nairaland member Lazinny comes and say the deal is off and my PayPal funds would be refunded to me immediately. It’s over 48 hours now and my fund hasn’t been refunded. And PayPal refunds are usually instant. Why is my own taking long? Since I have fulfilled my own part of the deal, the escrow is supposed to send naira equivalent to me. But she is taking sides with Lazinny, because they probably know each other in real life. As it stands, my naira hasn’t been sent or my PayPal fund hasn’t been refunded. And the both of them are being silent.

Now Here’s the full story:

So I advertised that I have PayPal fund available for sale, So it was about 9 pm in the evening day before yesterday, I was contacted via WhatsApp by a Nairaland member who goes by the moniker “Lazinny” he told me he wanted to do a $1600 eBay checkout. We agreed on 390/$1 and the next thing he comes back after a few minutes and say that he and the eBay seller have agreed to deal outside eBay and I should send my PayPal email, so the eBay seller would send an invoice to it of which I would then Pay. This was actually a red flag and I wondered why he and his eBay seller wanted to deal outside eBay and he said it was to avoid a tax charged by eBay.

Okay so I’m a little bit skeptical, but since I do things with good faith and I like giving people benefit of doubt and also I planned on using escrow for this deal, I provided my email to Lazinny, and in a few minutes later, I got an invoice of $1500 dollar from the eBay seller. Lazinny asks me to check my email to confirm I got it and I reply in the affirmative, then he asks me to view the invoice and send him a screenshot of the transaction to confirm everything is in order. Okay, I send the screenshot of the invoice, and he says yes it’s correct. And I tell him I won’t pay this invoice until I receive naira first, or we can also use an escrow. I ask him to bring Hazzantazzan or Macfortune as escrow, he goes for about 20 minutes and come back saying none of them are online. I actually check my own WhatsApp and I see that both are actually online. He said the person who is online is Mariesio.

Now this Mariesio is someone I have never done any business with in the past, and I noticed that she is no longer very active on the ecurrency thread as before, which is evident from her Nairaland profile. I wondered if she was still a trusted member or escrow, so I search on NL for her name and I see that she is still among the list or trusted traders as written and curated by Tabbaz. It gave me a little confidence and I told Lazinny that we should proceed to use her as escrow. So Lazinny sends the full naira equivalent of N585,000 to Mariesio and she confirms she received it, I immediately accept and pay the invoice of $1,500 via my PayPal account and send screenshot on the escrow group patiently waiting for my Naira to be transferred to me, but instead, the rooster and bull story began.

Lazinny now comes and start saying the address showing on the screenshot is not the correct address for the seller to ship to.

Heck, it was a GnS PayPal Payment and those who are conversant with PayPal know that PayPal will display the address of the owner of the PayPal account.

Or does Lazinny espect his own shipping address to automatically show up in my PayPal account?

I tell Lazinny and the escrow Mariesio that I have concluded the part of the deal which I was contacted for (making payment) and that Lazinny should contact his eBay seller with his own shipping address.

Lazinny comes again and say that I should have added his shipping address to my PayPal account before making the payment.

Heck! Who does that ?

By the way, Lazinny didn’t mention anything about this before the trade. Why is he bringing it up now ?

Lazinny knows the game he is playing and he is purposely using the address showing on the screenshot as an excuse to try and steal my money.

Now look at this, Lazinny and his eBay seller agreed to deal outside eBay right? That’s already breaking of eBays TOS! So why can’t Lazinny and his eBay seller agree again on the address to the deliver the item to?

Why can’t Lazinny simply provide his own shipping address to his seller to ship to, then everyone moves on and the deal is complete.

Lazinny goes offline for about 1 hour, and then come back to the escrow group and say that his eBay seller can only ship to the address showing on the screenshot (which happens to be my address) and he won’t ship to any new address Lazinny provides for “security reasons”

Does this make any sense ? Suddenly, eBay seller is considering “security reasons” and doesn’t want to ship to Lazinny’s preferred address? Lol. I guess he didn’t consider these same “security reasons” when he agreed to deal outside eBay with Lazinny.

Meanwhile, as all these is happening, the so-called escrow Mariesio kept mute and is only dropping one word replies on the group chat. A further research on the real names of Lazinny and Mariesio via social media shows that they are real life friends and know each other before.

In law, this is called conflict of interest. No wonder the escrow is bias and is obviously siding with Lazinny! No wonder Lazinny picked her as the preferred escrow for this deal, when other top known escrows were online.

Why would an escrow be a friend or family to one of the people in a business deal? This is totally wrong. Escrows are supposed to be neutral, unpartisan, unbiased etc

Now Lazinny comes back few minutes later and say that the eBay seller would refund me my $1500. I am very happy as many other people are currently on my WhatsApp waiting to buy the fund.

PayPal refunds are usually instant, but Lazinny and his sellers refund is now taking hours to complete.

Suddenly I see a flash transaction of $1490 in my PayPal account showing pending. This money is not available in my balance nor is it truly in my account. A further google search of this types of transaction indicates that it is an account flashing transaction used by scammers. The money will appear in your activity/transaction history not your available balance. Then the scammer would tell you that your money has been sent and you should wait a while for it to reflect. But you will wait forever until you grow grey hairs, the money will never come in.

This is pure fraud. And why is the amount showing $1490 and not $1500?

I have been using PayPal for more than 10 years and as to every refund, the full and exact amount would be refunded to where it came from, including fees, and the refund appears instantly.

It’s been hours, and I’ve still not seen my money. I’ve told the escrow to release my 585k to me and she is not saying anything.

Her last message was that I should wait for 24 hours.

Honestly, I am not supposed to, or mandated to wait for 24 hours, because I have fulfilled my own part of the deal. So my naira was supposed to be released to me and if at all the deal wants to be called off, my $1500 should be refunded to me instantly, just like when I sent it instantly.

But being a man of peace, I agree to wait for 24 hours.

Now is over 24 hours and my naira is not released, my PayPal fund is also not reflecting in my account.

Is this not pure day light fraud ?

Sadly being aided and supported by an escrow that is supposed to be trusted!

Nairalanders should be weary of all these so called “trusted members” who are also scammers in disguise.

Lazinny - 08133591758
Mariesio - 07089130778

All screenshots will be posted shortly

Cc
Dominique
Tabbaz
Funlord

kindly note that those u traded with are not scammers or cheat.

however, all faults is on @lazinny for telling you to proceed without concluding with the ebay seller on shipping details... all ebay buyers know that ebay sellers like sellers on other ecommerce websites normally insist on shipping to address on paypal account.

secondly, the ebay seller most likely sent the fund as a transaction to your email rather than simply clicking refund. is the incoming fund showing in your activing or pending fund below your balance?

i will suggest you wait as paypal funds cld be delayed for so many reasons mostly due to linked bank account.

Once again, @Lazinny should apologize properly when all these is settled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 298
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.