Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,853 members, 5,874,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 05:34 AM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (26034 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
People are assuming too much so I need to clear the air a bit.

In summary, the deal didn't work out so I instructed the seller to issue a refund but because the seller already transferred the money to his bank account the refund won't be instant it'll take a few days (only refunds from PayPal balance is instant, if you google "PayPal refund pending" you'll see articles on this)

After this thread was put up I called the person I transacted with that is jaysterling and explained to him in detail man to man what's happening coz chat wasn't doing it justice, I also sent him screenshots the seller sent from his PayPal dashboard showing the refund is coming from his bank account and that it'll take some days to drop. This was was just a case of misunderstanding mostly my fault. Hopefully the refund reflects in the coming days so we can move on from this.

@ihategirls, I don't know who you are, have no business with you. I don't know your intentions adding fuel to matter that's already being settled, smearing people's name unnecessarily. I expect you be wise and delete this thread

Thousands of people will view this thread 100%

If truly Una plan to scam this guy, Una really Bleep up be that ..see as ur name is being played in the mud all In the name of money that can’t take you anywhere..
Smh ! Make Una just do Normal Abeg , I no know why I dey already feel sorry for Una

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Bluehill1051: 8:45pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:
You are the scammer here you fool ! I will teach you a lesson you won't forget you idiot
You're finished! Did you know if you Google your name, Google will display nairaland results too? If you add nairaland to your search, it'll even be more precise.
Good thing is, I now have your full names and phone number, latest tomorrow morning, I'll advertise your ass a lot. Give or take 30 posts. You've ruined your future and I'll help you ruin it more

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16
HazzanTazzan:

kindly note that those u traded with are not scammers or cheat.

however, all faults is on @lazinny for telling you to proceed without concluding with the ebay seller on shipping details... all ebay buyers know that ebay sellers like sellers on other ecommerce websites normally insist on shipping to address on paypal account.

secondly, the ebay seller most likely sent the fund as a transaction to your email rather than simply clicking refund. is the incoming fund showing in your activing or pending fund below your balance?

i will suggest you wait as paypal funds cld be delayed for so many reasons mostly due to linked bank account.

Once again, @Lazinny should apologize properly when all these is settled.

We can only wait, nothing and Nobody can influence the process, when it finishes processing the funds will reflect on his balance

I apologized to all parties involved , I take full responsibility.
It's an inconvenience having funds hang but rest assured the money will drop, it's just PayPal doing it's thing.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Bluehill1051: 8:50pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

We can only wait, nothing and Nobody can influence the process, when it finishes processing the funds will reflect on his balance

It's an inconvenience having funds hang but rest assured the money will drop, it's just PayPal doing it's thing.

You're a thief!

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16
leaderlegend:

Thousands of people will view this thread 100%

If truly Una plan to scam this guy, Una really Bleep up be that ..see as ur name is being played in the mud all In the name of money that can’t take you anywhere..
Smh ! Make Una just do Normal Abeg , I no know why I dey already feel sorry for Una

are you mad or your generations lose sense from heaven?

which one be say dem dey drag my name? na me trade or u see my name in the transaction they had?
sensesless idiots like you wont read post but just put your mouth into things you dont understand.

@ihategirls you should also realize that you have messed up for acting like a novice that knows nothing about paypal.

firstly, oyinbo no dey leave funds on paypal and you should have known that the ebay seller would have had the fund move to his bank straight after receiving into paypal which is automatic most times,

secondly, when he decided to refund or send back to your email, it will most likely not be instant.

Thirdly, why drag someones name (the escrow) for no reason even when you clearly saw shes a trusted trader here without any bad history.

your matter tire me... u no know wetin u dey do

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by thunderfirebubu: 9:00pm On Aug 16
Bluehill1051:
You're finished! Did you know if you Google your name, Google will display nairaland results too? If you add nairaland to your search, it'll even be more precise.
Good thing is, I now have your full names and phone number, latest tomorrow morning, I'll advertise your ass a lot. Give or take 30 posts. You've ruined your future and I'll help you ruin it more
I just searched on fb and their both details are there. Better for them to release his money and set themselves free, they ain't anonymous anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16
HazzanTazzan:

which one be say dem dey drag my name? na me trade or u see my name in the transaction they had?
sensesless idiots like you wont read post but just put your mouth into things you dont understand.

@ihategirls you should also realize that you have messed up for acting like a novice that knows nothing about paypal.

firstly, oyinbo no dey leave funds on paypal and you should have known that the ebay seller would have had the fund move to his bank straight after receiving into paypal which is automatic most times,

secondly, when he decided to refund or send back to your email, it will most likely not be instant.

Thirdly, why drag someones name (the escrow) for no reason even when you clearly saw shes a trusted trader here without any bad history.

Na Ogun go help me kill ur generation ..where I for mention or drag ur name ..abi eye dey pain ur papa? See this mumu oo

24 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by ProtectMyMoney: 9:04pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
I just got scammed by a Nairaland member with username Lazinny and real names Chukwuemeka Tabansi-Ochiogu

Nairalander Mariesio with real names Ejogbamu Ejiro Helen, Aiding and Abetting Fraudsters!

I’m putting this out here so more people will be very careful and not get scammed.

I don’t plan on fighting this case on Nairaland because I’m highly well connected with law enforcement. As for Mariesio, by next week, I would be filing a police report and obtaining a court order to freeze her bank account and her BVN will also be flagged, including all accounts linked to the BVN. The court order will also serve as a garnishee order to collect the funds out of her account.

As for Lazinny, he would be picked up from where ever location he is in Nigeria by men of the police special fraud unit and be detained.

I don’t mind spending 300k to teach these fools a lesson.

Summary of the story for those who might not read the full story:

I sent PayPal fund of $1,500 to an eBay seller as per the request of Nairaland member Lazinny. The escrow used was Mariesio. After sending PayPal funds, the Nairaland member Lazinny comes and say the deal is off and my PayPal funds would be refunded to me immediately. It’s over 48 hours now and my fund hasn’t been refunded. And PayPal refunds are usually instant. Why is my own taking long? Since I have fulfilled my own part of the deal, the escrow is supposed to send naira equivalent to me. But she is taking sides with Lazinny, because they probably know each other in real life. As it stands, my naira hasn’t been sent or my PayPal fund hasn’t been refunded. And the both of them are being silent.

Now Here’s the full story:

So I advertised that I have PayPal fund available for sale, So it was about 9 pm in the evening day before yesterday, I was contacted via WhatsApp by a Nairaland member who goes by the moniker “Lazinny” he told me he wanted to do a $1600 eBay checkout. We agreed on 390/$1 and the next thing he comes back after a few minutes and say that he and the eBay seller have agreed to deal outside eBay and I should send my PayPal email, so the eBay seller would send an invoice to it of which I would then Pay. This was actually a red flag and I wondered why he and his eBay seller wanted to deal outside eBay and he said it was to avoid a tax charged by eBay.

Okay so I’m a little bit skeptical, but since I do things with good faith and I like giving people benefit of doubt and also I planned on using escrow for this deal, I provided my email to Lazinny, and in a few minutes later, I got an invoice of $1500 dollar from the eBay seller. Lazinny asks me to check my email to confirm I got it and I reply in the affirmative, then he asks me to view the invoice and send him a screenshot of the transaction to confirm everything is in order. Okay, I send the screenshot of the invoice, and he says yes it’s correct. And I tell him I won’t pay this invoice until I receive naira first, or we can also use an escrow. I ask him to bring Hazzantazzan or Macfortune as escrow, he goes for about 20 minutes and come back saying none of them are online. I actually check my own WhatsApp and I see that both are actually online. He said the person who is online is Mariesio.

Now this Mariesio is someone I have never done any business with in the past, and I noticed that she is no longer very active on the ecurrency thread as before, which is evident from her Nairaland profile. I wondered if she was still a trusted member or escrow, so I search on NL for her name and I see that she is still among the list or trusted traders as written and curated by Tabbaz. It gave me a little confidence and I told Lazinny that we should proceed to use her as escrow. So Lazinny sends the full naira equivalent of N585,000 to Mariesio and she confirms she received it, I immediately accept and pay the invoice of $1,500 via my PayPal account and send screenshot on the escrow group patiently waiting for my Naira to be transferred to me, but instead, the rooster and bull story began.

Lazinny now comes and start saying the address showing on the screenshot is not the correct address for the seller to ship to.

Heck, it was a GnS PayPal Payment and those who are conversant with PayPal know that PayPal will display the address of the owner of the PayPal account.

Or does Lazinny espect his own shipping address to automatically show up in my PayPal account?

I tell Lazinny and the escrow Mariesio that I have concluded the part of the deal which I was contacted for (making payment) and that Lazinny should contact his eBay seller with his own shipping address.

Lazinny comes again and say that I should have added his shipping address to my PayPal account before making the payment.

Heck! Who does that ?

By the way, Lazinny didn’t mention anything about this before the trade. Why is he bringing it up now ?

Lazinny knows the game he is playing and he is purposely using the address showing on the screenshot as an excuse to try and steal my money.

Now look at this, Lazinny and his eBay seller agreed to deal outside eBay right? That’s already breaking of eBays TOS! So why can’t Lazinny and his eBay seller agree again on the address to the deliver the item to?

Why can’t Lazinny simply provide his own shipping address to his seller to ship to, then everyone moves on and the deal is complete.

Lazinny goes offline for about 1 hour, and then come back to the escrow group and say that his eBay seller can only ship to the address showing on the screenshot (which happens to be my address) and he won’t ship to any new address Lazinny provides for “security reasons”

Does this make any sense ? Suddenly, eBay seller is considering “security reasons” and doesn’t want to ship to Lazinny’s preferred address? Lol. I guess he didn’t consider these same “security reasons” when he agreed to deal outside eBay with Lazinny.

Meanwhile, as all these is happening, the so-called escrow Mariesio kept mute and is only dropping one word replies on the group chat. A further research on the real names of Lazinny and Mariesio via social media shows that they are real life friends and know each other before.

In law, this is called conflict of interest. No wonder the escrow is bias and is obviously siding with Lazinny! No wonder Lazinny picked her as the preferred escrow for this deal, when other top known escrows were online.

Why would an escrow be a friend or family to one of the people in a business deal? This is totally wrong. Escrows are supposed to be neutral, unpartisan, unbiased etc

Now Lazinny comes back few minutes later and say that the eBay seller would refund me my $1500. I am very happy as many other people are currently on my WhatsApp waiting to buy the fund.

PayPal refunds are usually instant, but Lazinny and his sellers refund is now taking hours to complete.

Suddenly I see a flash transaction of $1490 in my PayPal account showing pending. This money is not available in my balance nor is it truly in my account. A further google search of this types of transaction indicates that it is an account flashing transaction used by scammers. The money will appear in your activity/transaction history not your available balance. Then the scammer would tell you that your money has been sent and you should wait a while for it to reflect. But you will wait forever until you grow grey hairs, the money will never come in.

This is pure fraud. And why is the amount showing $1490 and not $1500?

I have been using PayPal for more than 10 years and as to every refund, the full and exact amount would be refunded to where it came from, including fees, and the refund appears instantly.

It’s been hours, and I’ve still not seen my money. I’ve told the escrow to release my 585k to me and she is not saying anything.

Her last message was that I should wait for 24 hours.

Honestly, I am not supposed to, or mandated to wait for 24 hours, because I have fulfilled my own part of the deal. So my naira was supposed to be released to me and if at all the deal wants to be called off, my $1500 should be refunded to me instantly, just like when I sent it instantly.

But being a man of peace, I agree to wait for 24 hours.

Now is over 24 hours and my naira is not released, my PayPal fund is also not reflecting in my account.

Is this not pure day light fraud ?

Sadly being aided and supported by an escrow that is supposed to be trusted!

Nairalanders should be weary of all these so called “trusted members” who are also scammers in disguise.

Lazinny - 08133591758
Mariesio - 07089130778

All screenshots will be posted shortly

Cc
Dominique
Tabbaz
Funlord

The monikers....lazinny, mariesio should have raised the first red flag

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16
HazzanTazzan:

Mariesio was not responding at all on the group chat the way an escrow is supposed to respond.

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16
NAIRALAND SCAMMERSLAND

7 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by sosowater: 9:14pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
Mariesio was not responding at all on the group chat the way an escrow is supposed to respond.

You did the right thing. Don't pull this post down ever. They wanted to scam you but, this post you made here saved you.

The post is already on Facebook so the memory will linger. Next time, Nigerians will learn to embrace transparency.

People are so mean in this country and Nigerians need strong hands else everybody go dey do anyhow. Don't ever delete the thread even after it's resolved.

Other exchangers we're online but he chose the so called Marie. It was a scam plan but it went wrong for them when you made a post here.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Jessewizy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16
lazinny:

When you’ll be docked. You’ll know the other side of life. I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by claremont(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16
Bluehill1051:

You are very correct.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by aewhydot: 9:21pm On Aug 16
Ihategirls:
I just got scammed by a Nairaland member with username Lazinny and real names Chukwuemeka Tabansi-Ochiogu

All screenshots will be posted shortly

Cc
Dominique
Tabbaz
Funlord

Why can't u just chargeback and safe urself all dis stress?

Thank God u said it was a GNS transaction
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16
claremont:

You are very correct.

Omo see casting grin

Red flag for we wey dey find fresh nairaland babe cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16
aewhydot:

Why can't u just chargeback and safe urself all dis stress?

Thank God u said it was a GNS transaction

It wasn’t a direct GnS payment, it was an invoice we paid, so the PayPal chargeback option was not there honestly.

Lazinny came and said we should provide email so he would generate invoice for us to pay.

Our email was then sent to the eBay seller and he created an invoice for us to pay, then we paid the invoice unknowingly and foolishly.

PayPal now thinks we were owing the seller $1,500 and we just paid out the bill through the invoice sent to us.

So it’s not so easy to chargeback like direct GnS payment.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by AuroraB(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16
HazzanTazzan:

kindly note that those u traded with are not scammers or cheat.

however, all faults is on @lazinny for telling you to proceed without concluding with the ebay seller on shipping details... all ebay buyers know that ebay sellers like sellers on other ecommerce websites normally insist on shipping to address on paypal account.

secondly, the ebay seller most likely sent the fund as a transaction to your email rather than simply clicking refund. is the incoming fund showing in your activing or pending fund below your balance?

i will suggest you wait as paypal funds cld be delayed for so many reasons mostly due to linked bank account.

Once again, @Lazinny should apologize properly when all these is settled.
You are a false witness and a mendacious judge sad
Tueh!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16
AuroraB:
You are a false witness and a mendacious judge sad
Tueh!

I thought i was the only one that noticed the fool

Very anyhow mumu person .
Double tuehed

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by AuroraB(f): 9:32pm On Aug 16
Mariesio:
You are the scammer here you fool ! I will teach you a lesson you won't forget you idiot
...you are threatening to..? Will the sky fall down if you clear your name? You have become an overnight celebrity...the negative one rather. Enjoy it shocked

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by AuroraB(f): 9:34pm On Aug 16
leaderlegend:

I thought i was the only one that noticed the fool

Very anyhow mumu person .
Double tuehed
Imagine the audacity of an evildoer shocked
The 'wronged' should apologize sad
It got my blood boiling angry
This Naija no fit better with such heathens amongst us

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Artiiclebeast: 9:37pm On Aug 16
Wey that girl wey lack manners and full of herself, she no talk again?

This is one very bad habit with Nigerians. Patronize their business and they'd think they are doing you a favor with the nonsense empty air of arrogance around them plus their shittyyy customer relations.

Nonsense people.

They don't know what integrity means.

Integrity is why and how the white man set up PayPal with no issues until we carry our useless thieving and shameless selves enter there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by MikeMicheal(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16
Carry sars go carry him and mama and papa.
All of them na thief.

Na thief dey born thief

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mcslize: 9:37pm On Aug 16
ihategirls I will suggest you bear a bit. I do use PayPal to make payment online. Like buying stuffs online. If I do not receive what I order for, I usually go to Paypal resolution center and file a refund providing all transaction details and proof that I did not receive what I ordered for.

Paypal will then initiate a refund to me. If it is coming from the seller bank account, it usually take up to one week before I will receive the money.

I have filed for a refund twice whwn I purchased a software but didn't receive the login details from the client. I simply went to Paypal resolution center and filed a refund providing my proofs that I didn't receive what I paid for. And it usually takes days before receiving my money.

I think, it is when it is Paypal to Paypal that the refund becomes instant but if it is coming from a bank account, it will take some days.

This is just my little observation.

12 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Gee64: 9:40pm On Aug 16
Did you get your money back?

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16
AuroraB:
Imagine the audacity of an evildoer shocked
The 'wronged' should apologize sad
It got my blood boiling angry
This Naija no fit better with such heathens amongst us

Honestly bro.. e dey obvious say the idiot sef na scammer

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16
What the hell are you talking about? PayPal account is not yours. Me and the person I did business with have settled yet you're here spilling conspiracy theory, I have no business with you. This is screenshot from sellers PayPal account and screenshot of jaysterling PayPal showing the refund, the seller minused $10 to cover non refundable PayPal fee on his end
Ihategirls:

It wasn’t a direct GnS payment, it was an invoice we paid, so the PayPal chargeback option was not there honestly.

Lazinny came and said we should provide email so he would generate invoice for us to pay.

Our email was then sent to the eBay seller and he created an invoice for us to pay, then we paid the invoice unknowingly and foolishly.

PayPal now thinks we were owing the seller $1,500 and we just paid out the bill through the invoice sent to us.

So it’s not so easy to chargeback like direct GnS payment.

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by AuroraB(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16
leaderlegend:

Honestly bro.. e dey obvious say the idiot sef na scammer
I hate coming by topics as this. I hate it when peeps prey on another's innocence.
Not a Bro... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16
lazinny:
What the hell are you talking about? PayPal account is not yours. Me and the person I did business with have settled yet you're here spilling conspiracy theory, I have no business with you. This is screenshot from sellers PayPal account and screenshot of jaysterling PayPal showing the refund, the seller minused $10 to cover non refundable PayPal fee on his end
You are talking nonsense and posting rubbish screenshots that don’t tally with the issue on ground!

Has the money you scammed from us been refunded? Yes or No?

And if it has been refunded, is it reflecting on the account? Not just showing as pending! Yes or No?

Scammer oshi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by leaderlegend(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16
AuroraB:
I hate coming by topics as this. I hate it when peeps prey on another's innocence.
Not a Bro... smiley

Oh sorry , didn’t get to check the gender ..
i dey boil grin
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ihategirls(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16
Gee64:
Did you get your money back?
I have not o

And the scammers are claiming right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) / 3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.