Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,865 members, 5,875,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 06:29 AM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (26054 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by magnificent5: 11:11am On Sep 15
Something is NOT right, I know many of us have thought of that too. But I have learnt a lot from this saga. DTA- Don't Trust Anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Pimpstar: 11:25am On Sep 15
how much does it cost one from 575k to hire some thugs to help kill or threaten person..

sad

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 11:41am On Sep 15
dominique:

Stop saying what you don't know. The escrow still has the money in her possession. I told her not to touch the money or transfer to another escrow till we get a specific response on the refund. If Lazinny has gotten his money back, would he still be here giving us updates and posting screenshots? If Lazinny is posting doctored screenshots, they should be here to refute it. At least one of them should be available

But can't you call the scammers involved in this saga? It is obvious Lazinny is not a scammer as claimed by the o.p.

Lazinny has bin consistent with his approach he begged op and his partner for time and all of a sudden both op and his partner stop updating us in my view I think you should release his money!

Those people commenting are not making any effort to settle this matter I personally reached out to jaystering without knowing who is calling him he blocked my number and I have also reach out to Lazinny and I can tell you that op and his partner have something they are hiding (money is in their possession) unfortunately they will go free cos nobody is ready to take them up. Please do your own investigation and take this thread down that is my submission.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Henrymorre: 11:49am On Sep 15
lazinny:
Some people pointed out irregularities about the screenshots , at first I ignored it thinking it's people just trying to create distraction but later I went back to take a look and it turns out the seller actually sent me a wrong screenshot, the amount was similar and it occurred days apart so I don't really blame the seller for making such mistake. Coincidentally it was Nigerian name there too , guess that's why I didn't notice it at first.

Someone mentioned the seller's name and the name on the screenshot, I'd advise Dominique to take the names down coz they have no business in all this.

oh wait, the seller is now a Nigerian grin grin grin. But the seller was the one who had an American account. I have died grin

10 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15
Dominique , I have been patient enough... Conclude this case so I'll move on with my life. I have tried.

It's obvious to any honest person what's going on here. There's no way someone would have 585k hanging and keep mute and this isn't even a matter of his phone not being reachable, his line is reachable and he's always online on WhatsApp.

Instruct the escrow to refund me and then lock this thread, it's long overdue.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by blank(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
Nah, I am very sure that the escrow has sent Lazinny his full amount since last month.

The escrow washed her hands from the case. She removed herself from the escrow group, she told Lazinny to instruct the eBay seller to cancel the refund, she doesn’t post on this thread and have not been following up with the case. This has clearly shown that she has washed her hand and removed herself from the matter.

So, since she doesn’t wanna be involved in the matter again, why would she still be holding the money as the escrow

I am 95% sure that she sent Lazinny his money weeks backs behind closed doors.

All these wan wey Lazinny dey do here na serenre

Doesn't sound plausible. What does Lazinniy have to gain if he has already collected his money? What incentive does he have to keep up with a charade? The OP has been acting funny. I am almost 100% sure that they have abandoned those ID and have moved on to other ones. They may get back to using them after a long time, but I won't hold my breath.

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15
Okonowele8:

But can't you call the scammers involved in this saga? It is obvious Lazinny is not a scammer as claimed by the o.p.

Lazinny has bin consistent with his approach he begged op and his partner for time and all of a sudden both op and his partner stop updating us in my view I think you should release his money!

Those people commenting are not making any effort to settle this matter I personally reached out to jaystering without knowing who is calling him he blocked my number and I have also reach out to Lazinny and I can tell you that op and his partner have something they are hiding (money is in their possession) unfortunately they will go free cos nobody is ready to take them up. Please do your own investigation and take this thread down that is my submission.
A lot of people have been calling JaySterling. Lazinny posted his number online, which he shouldn’t have done. I reached out to him 3 days ago and he said lots of people have been calling his number even while he’s at work.

So I think that’s why. Remember he stated that he has a full time 9-5 job.

So if you call hun between working hours, you might not get him while at work

Also, I don’t know if their silence is payback to Lazinny for making them wait all these while, but since the OP and his partner waited and waited for weeks, then I believe Lazinny can wait too.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15
blank:

Doesn't sound plausible. What does Lazinniy have to gain if he has already collected his money? What incentive does he have to keep up with a charade? The OP has been acting funny. I am almost 100% sure that they have abandoned those ID and have moved on to other ones. They may get back to using them after a long time, but I won't hold my breath.

I am telling you again that Lazinny has received his money weeks ago from the escrow.

He is keeping up with the charade for about 2 reasons
-So this thread will be closed and taking down
-For his name to be cleared and his dignity restored on NL.

Also, how have the OP and his partner been acting funny? The only thing they have done which is annoying to me is being silent (and I think this is payback for what Lazinny made them go through)

Mariesio has been silent too and no one seems to be talking about it, why ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15
Lazinny should be invited to the force headquarters for the disappearance of jaysterling and ihategirls.
Days ago a gatekeeper killed his madam and buried her in a shallow grave then made away with some valuables and her car.

Who knows, lazinny may have invited jaysterling and ihategirls for a meeting and then kills them with his accomplice.
For those that called jaysterling, it might be lazinny with the phone after he might have killed jaysterling grin

We are looking at a case of kidnapping/murder.
Lazinny must be questioned.

I dey look this matter from Nigerian police angle oo cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15
Wait for what exactly angry ? He has been too busy but he went out of his way to block my phone numbers. If you have nothing constructive to say just shut it
Systrom:
A lot of people have been calling JaySterling. Lazinny posted his number online, which he shouldn’t have done. I reached out to him 3 days ago and he said lots of people have been calling his number even while he’s at work.

Also, I don’t know if their silence is payback to Lazinny for making them wait all these while, but since the OP and his partner waited and waited for weeks, then I believe Lazinny can wait too.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15
Systrom:

Oga you are not talking to a child you may look at my previous comment on this thread since you guys spoke at length you didn't tell him to update the house and if people are calling him for what purpose and if the purpose is for this thread has he done the needful?

Why are people calling him as far I can remember he or his partner are not celebrities?

Do you think if that money is not with them they will keep mute ?

This thread should be taking down and money released to Lazinny.

If Lazinny wants he can even make them pay for character assasination.

Note I called Jaystering on weekend not even working day as u may have tot or does he work on weekends too?

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15
lazinny:
Wait for what exactly angry ? He has been too busy but he went out of his way to block my phone numbers. If you have nothing constructive to say just shut it

Can you tell me what exactly he is keeping your number for? Are both of you friends ?

You are the cause of this drama and charade due to your silly attitude and lack of communication and you made them wait and suffer for many weeks.

If I was in his shoes, I’ll block your number everywhere and block out all your negativity and evil jinx from my life.

Fact!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15
J0hnTrevolt:
Lazinny should be invited to the force headquarters for the disappearance of jaysterling and ihategirls.
Days ago a gatekeeper killed his madam and buried her in a shallow grave then made away with some valuables and her car.

Who knows, lazinny may have invited jaysterling and ihategirls for a meeting and then kills them with his accomplice.
For those that called jaysterling, it might be lazinny with the phone after he might have killed jaysterling grin

Not a case of fraud again? Funny dude
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15
J0hnTrevolt:

True True, It might even be Lazinny picking up JaySterling’s calls and blocking people sef.

You can never know how evil the heart of man can be.

Like the 21 year old GoKada PA that killed and butchered his boss.

The guy looked and talked so innocently that you won’t even suspect him.

7 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by cutiedave(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
True True, It might even be Lazinny picking up JaySterling’s calls and blocking people sef.

You can never know how evil the heart of man can be.

Like the 21 year old GoKada PA that killed and butchered his boss.

The guy looked and talked so innocently that you won’t even suspect him.
As funny as this sounds, its quite insensitive...
I'm sure u wont like a murder joke being played on you...

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by blank(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15
Systrom:

You seem to forget that Lazinny was also waiting as his money is still not with him. If they got their money since Aug 21 and this is already Sept 15, then their actions are becoming suspect.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Henrymorre: 3:12pm On Sep 15
went back from the first thread. Noticed that the refund was sent on 14th. And according to lazziny, it was concluded on 21 of August 2020. Which was exactly 7 days. But ihate girls and jaysterling said they didn't get, which we all decided to wait for extra 14 days. My question is, how come lazinny didn't provide the refund screenshot since 21 August 2020 and waited till September, I know PayPal? Also lazziny also advised we wait for extra 14 days. I don't want to accuse anyone but. Brother, let's be our brothers keepers, life is short, no mount of money can ever make you happy.. please let us all settle this.
And everyone move on, fraud is a bad thing. It seems the eBay seller deals with a lot of Nigerians!! What a coincidence. And where there is Nigerians, there is fraud.

One more thing

Why did lazinny ask the mod to remove the name of the eBay seller or the person the money was sent to?

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15
blank:

You seem to forget that Lazinny was also waiting as his money is still not with him. If they got their money since Aug 21 and this is already Sept 15, then their actions are becoming suspect.
Where was it written that they got their Money on August 21?

This thread sef was created on August 16, so are you saying that they got their money 5 days after the thread was created.

Remember that even the mod told them to wait for 10 business days after the thread was created. And even after the 10 business days, they had still not gotten their refund yet as they indicated with the screenshots on here

-> https://www.nairaland.com/6057728/trade-dispute-1500-two-nairaland/15#93248776

You are contradicting yourself and probably working in cahoots with the defendants.

I want to go back and review all the screenshots posted by Lazinny and if I see anyone indicating that the refund completed on August 21, it will just confirm to me that Lazinny is a scammer and all what he has been posting is fake and doctored.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by cdm4live: 3:33pm On Sep 15
Ent3rpreneur:
Key Takeaways from this

1. Lazinny seems to be an honest trader with a reputation to protect, even though at first, he was looking like a scammer, although scamming might have crossed his mind
2. Mariesio is a proud individual who although she is a trusted escrow on this platform, has to work on her people relation skills.
3. Dominique is clearly leaning towards Mariesio, probably because they're both females and she feels she has to protect her reputation.
Also, the mod seems to make quick judgments and accusations that are baseless.
4. Nairaland is not faceless. KingSatan sef
5. A good majority of Nigerians are fraudsters, either internationally, or locally. It seems to be part of our DNA
6. Humans are greedy.
7. Let me do your book reviews and other related work for a good price cool

Your book reviews are they for Kdp? How much.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
Where was it written that they got their Money on August 21?

This thread sef was created on August 16, so are you saying that they got their money 5 days after the thread was created.

Remember that even the mod told them to wait for 10 business days after the thread was created. And even after the 10 business days, they had still not gotten their refund yet as they indicated with the screenshots on here

-> https://www.nairaland.com/6057728/trade-dispute-1500-two-nairaland/15#93248776

You are contradicting yourself and probably working in cahoots with the defendants.

I want to go back and review all the screenshots posted by Lazinny and if I see anyone indicating that the refund completed on August 21, it will just confirm to me that Lazinny is a scammer and all what he has been posting is fake and doctored.
You are too economical with the truth and I don't think that is good however instead of this back and forth stories y can't u call jaystering to speak for himself or has he engage you to be his spokesman?

It will shock all of you when your personal details will be giving out to authority to aide investigation don't think you are hiding!!!!

You all should be running your mouth..
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Sep 15
Systrom:

The bolded makes absolutely no sense. Was it Lazinny that instructed Paypal to delay the refund? Can you see how mute they have gone even before the expiration of the first refund deadline? If the escrow had bowed to pressure and transfered the money to them and they eventually get the refund, is this not how they will continue to remain mute? I went against my policy and contacted Jaysterling on Whatsapp concerning this refund twice, he refused to respond despite my messages getting delivered. These people were the ones that raised this rubble, why are they finding it so hard for them to douse it? Because of a delayed refund that's not in their sender's control? That will be the next stupidest move they will ever make asides creating this thread. Once Mariesio transfers the money back to Lazinny, I wash my hands off their case.

5 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15
Okonowele8:
You are too economical with the truth and I don't think that is good however instead of this back and forth stories y can't u call jaystering to speak for himself or has he engage you to be his spokesman?

It will shock all of you when your personal details will be giving out to authority to aide investigation don't think you are hiding!!!!

You all should be running your mouth..
I am not the spokesperson of anybody. Lots of Nairalanders including myself have been fighting for the complainants to get justice.

They were many of us, if you can read this thread from start to finish. But many people have moved on from this case.

I am still actively interested and want to make sure the complainants get their money before I bow out.

And the authorities you are talking about, are they investigating the case in the favour or the complainants or the defendants?

If it’s in favour of the complainants, very good! Please let the authorities investigate well and help them recover their hard earned money.

That’s all I and many other Nairalanders are here for.

But if the authorities are investigating the matter in the favour of the defendants who are obviously scammers, then that is a big shame on you and the so called authorities. Because it is glaring who the offending party is.

I don’t have time for petty talks

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
I am not the spokesperson of anybody. Lots of Nairalanders including myself have been fighting for the complainants to get justice.

They were many of us, if you can read this thread from start to finish. But many people have moved on from this case.

I am still actively interested and want to make sure the complainants get their money before I bow out.

And the authorities you are talking about, are they investigating the case in the favour or the complainants or the defendants?

If it’s in favour of the complainants, very good! Please let the authorities investigate well and help them recover their hard earned money.

That’s all I and many other Nairalanders are here for.

But if the authorities are investigating the matter in the favour of the defendants who are obviously scammers, then that is a big shame on you and the so called authorities. Because it is glaring who the offending party is.

I don’t have time for petty talks
you are talking like a woman!

You want the case resolved yet you can't call Jaystering to speak for himself afterall u guys spoke at length few days ago?

No one is willing and ready to involve the authorities and I guess that is y people like u are making noise here.

For your information if this case was to be in court the judge would have thrown it away since because your complainant is not available and the accused has bin coming to court..

I insist JaySterling is with his money and Lazinny's money should be released to him.

My little cent. No one prays for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15
Okonowele8:
you are talking like a woman!

You want the case resolved yet you can't call Jaystering to speak for himself afterall u guys spoke at length few days ago?

No one is willing and ready to involve the authorities and I guess that is y people like u are making noise here.

For your information if this case was to be in court the judge would have thrown it away since because your complainant is not available and the accused has bin coming to court..

I insist JaySterling is with his money and Lazinny's money should be released to him.

My little cent. No one prays for trouble.

Mr Man. I don’t know JaySterling from anywhere. Lazinny posted his number in the video where he was showing us that JaySterling blocked his number. I picked up the number as a concerned citizen and called him just like you attempted to call him.

Luckily my own call went through and I was able to speak to him for few seconds before the call dropped and I have been unable to reach him since then.

I don’t know if the person I spoke to was JaySterling because I don’t know his voice, but it was a male voice behind the phone.

“I’m talking like a woman?” Wow!!! Can you imagine

The insults on this thread have gotten too much.

I am bowing out and wishing all parties good luck

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
Mr Man. I don’t know JaySterling from anywhere. Lazinny posted his number in the video where he was showing us that JaySterling blocked his number. I picked up the number as a concerned citizen and called him just like you attempted to call him.

Luckily my own call went through and I was able to speak to him for few seconds before the call dropped and I have been unable to reach him since then.

I don’t know if the person I spoke to was JaySterling because I don’t know his voice, but it was a male voice behind the phone.

“I’m talking like a woman?” Wow!!! Can you imagine

The insults on this thread have gotten too much.

I am bowing out and wishing all parties good luck
mod should instruct the escrow to release Lazinny's money if they are not satisfied they can seek redress in court or anywhere.

Sorry if you feel insulted not my intention.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Systrom(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15
Okonowele8:
mod should instruct the escrow to release Lazinny's money if they are not satisfied they can seek redress in court or anywhere.

Sorry if you feel insulted not my intention.
I am still maintaining my stance that Lazinny has his money in his account for weeks now. The escrow has refunded him since. I am 96.5% sure and certain.

Mariesio has washed her hands from the case a long time ago and I can categorically tell you that the Mariesio I know from this forum won’t hold on to that money for weeks after removing herself from the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Okonowele8(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15
Systrom:
I am still maintaining my stance that Lazinny has his money in his account for weeks now. The escrow has refunded him since. I am 96.5% sure and certain.

Mariesio has washed her hands from the case a long time ago and I can categorically tell you that the Mariesio I know from this forum won’t hold on to that money for weeks after removing herself from the matter.

I can't say but I would believe the said fund is still with the escrow and the mod corroborated this in one of her comment.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by ArewaOduduwaBia: 4:59pm On Sep 15
dominique:

Stop saying what you don't know. The escrow still has the money in her possession. I told her not to touch the money or transfer to another escrow till we get a specific response on the refund. If Lazinny has gotten his money back, would he still be here giving us updates and posting screenshots? If Lazinny is posting doctored screenshots, they should be here to refute it. At least one of them should be available
I used to admire u before this whole matter, but with this it just shows that u have a very poor sense of judgement, if this matter should escalate more than this just know it that u would be called to testify cos ur utterances here are making u look like a suspect, I mean an accomplice. If u like u ban me that one concern u.

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15
ArewaOduduwaBia:

I used to admire u before this whole matter, but with this it just shows that u have a very poor sense of judgement, if this matter should escalate more than this just know it that u would be called to testify cos ur utterances here are making u look like a suspect, I mean an accomplice. If u like u ban me that one concern u.

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine

7 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dominique(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15
Except you have proof, nobody should come and mislead people with silly speculations. It's a gross violation of rule 8 as far as this case is concerned. We're trying to move forward here, don't take us several steps back with your skewed dumb analysis. Before we jump to conclusions, we need to hear from the accusers first

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by ArewaOduduwaBia: 6:55pm On Sep 15
dominique:

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine
U don't even talk intelligently, ask urself if u are being fair to both parties, seriously u are not fit to be a mode. Do ur worst, I care less. Lest I forget when I say 'admire' don't start to think dirty.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / FG Close Nicon Luxury Abuja

Viewing this topic: sotall(m), dearygally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.