Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,861 members, 5,875,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 06:23 AM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (26050 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by ArewaOduduwaBia: 6:59pm On Sep 15
dominique:

Except you have proof, nobody should come and mislead people with silly speculations. It's a gross violation of rule 8 as far as this case is concerned. We're trying to move forward here, don't take us several steps back with your skewed dumb analysis. Before we jump to conclusions, we need to hear from the accusers first
Did u hear from them before u called them scammers?

14 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by oluwadabira222(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15
ArewaOduduwaBia:

U don't even talk intelligently, ask urself if u are being fair to both parties, seriously u are not fit to be a mode. Do ur worst, I care less. Lest I forget when I say 'admire' don't start to think dirty.
Seconded she is not fit at all someone should remind me again the qualification it takes before they can make you a mod

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Novartis: 7:59pm On Sep 15
oluwadabira222:
Seconded she is not fit at all someone should remind me again the qualification it takes before they can make you a mod
She is very unfit to be a mod.

I feel the owner of Nairaland knows her personally, maybe they are relatives or close friends, that’s why he doesn’t want to remove her as a mod.

If I was the owner of Nairaland, I would have removed her as a mod tay-tay

10 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Newbreed2018: 9:12pm On Sep 15
A petition has been filed against one Chukwuemeka Tabansi-ochiogu from Nairaland. I do not know who that is.

Crime: Obtaining by tricks, internet scam, Threat to life.

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Newbreed2018: 9:19pm On Sep 15
dominique:

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine
I almost puked reading ur trash.
Biko what is this one feeling like? In a saner clime, a moderator shouldn't react with foul languages to members of a forum he/she moderates. Times without numbers you have proven to be classless. A market woman. Continue.

23 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by claremont(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15
Newbreed2018:
A petition has been filed against one Chukwuemeka Tabansi-ochiogu from Nairaland. I do not know who that is.

Google search shows this dude.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Kingdemu: 12:04am On Sep 16
Newbreed2018:

For real? A search of this name on Google took me to the Facebook page one Emeka Lazinny Tabansi

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 3:03am On Sep 16
Seun hope you are observing the behaviour of your mod dominique here?

She's been acting very uncultured and unprofessional in carrying out her duties.

Calling people inconsequential is a direct insult to their person. She of all people should know that.

She's proven to be very very biased in this issue and she's lost a lot of respect and reputation to continue to moderate this section.

She should please be removed as a mod.

It will be corruption if she continues to stay there.

Thank you.

dominique:

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what [b]inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think [/b]about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine

12 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 7:02am On Sep 16
She has done nothing wrong. This thread has been the most annoying thread on nairaland.
About %95 think they are trying to abate a scam whereas this was a simple PayPal transaction.
This thread proves how backwards and uncivilised we are as a black nation.
If a simple PayPal refund can cause this saga, I weep for all of you. A thread shouldn't even be opened for it in the first place. All these are normal transactions that happen everyday.

Jaysterling is the one I Blame. How can you see a refund on your account and still come out to say they are trying to scam you. Refund Processing..... Do you want Jesus to come and tell you it's not scam until you believe. Haha.

No matter how busy you are Jaysterling, if truly you are a good person, it doesn't take you 5mins to give updates here since you claim your money is on hold.

please give Lazinny his money, if a lot of you guys are juries here, a lot of innocent people will go to jail. There is no case here At all, this thread should be closed abeg.

LandMann:
Seun hope you are observing the behaviour of your mod dominique here?

She's been acting very uncultured and unprofessional in carrying out her duties.

Calling people inconsequential is a direct insult to their person. She of all people should know that.

She's proven to be very very biased in this issue and she's lost a lot of respect and reputation to continue to moderate this section.

She should please be removed as a mod.

It will be corruption if she continues to stay there.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Mariesio: 7:09am On Sep 16
lazinny:
Some people pointed out irregularities about the screenshots , at first I ignored it thinking it's people just trying to create distraction but later I went back to take a look and it turns out the seller actually sent me a wrong screenshot, the amount was similar and it occurred days apart so I don't really blame the seller for making such mistake. Coincidentally it was Nigerian name there too , guess that's why I didn't notice it at first.

Someone mentioned the seller's name and the name on the screenshot, I'd advise Dominique to take the names down coz they have no business in all this.

When I demanded for a video of @Jaysterling account when he claimed he hasn't received the refund , you were quick to support him it was still processing. Now you see that these guys have been scammers all along with all their entourage who are here supporting their scam all the way .

I am still waiting for the mood and you to do the appropriate thing .

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 7:29am On Sep 16
essay123:
She has done nothing wrong. This thread has been the most annoying thread on nairaland.
About %95 think they are trying to abate a scam whereas this was a simple PayPal transaction.
This thread proves how backwards and uncivilised we are as a black nation.
If a simple PayPal refund can cause this saga, I weep for all of you. A thread shouldn't even be opened for it in the first place. All these are normal transactions that happen everyday.

Jaysterling is the one I Blame. How can you see a refund on your account and still come out to say they are trying to scam you. Refund Processing..... Do you want Jesus to come and tell you it's not scam until you believe. Haha.

No matter how busy you are Jaysterling, if truly you are a good person, it doesn't take you 5mins to give updates here since you claim your money is on hold.

please give Lazinny his money, if a lot of you guys are juries here, a lot of innocent people will go to jail. There is no case here At all, this thread should be closed abeg.

You talk like you've been paid to defend these people who came up with a grand scheme to collect Jaysterling and Ihategirls money.

Your sense of morality, right and wrong, and judgement is quite faulty if you see nothing wrong in the actions of dominique, marieso and lazinny.

A petition is already hanging on the chief instigator's neck, and if care is not taken, it will rope in all of you forming ITK and PayPal expert over an issue that is as clear as black and white.

Nobody is invisible here. This is not the dark web. Take note.

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 7:37am On Sep 16
Mariesio:

When I demanded for a video of @Jaysterling account when he claimed he hasn't received the refund , you were quick to support him it was still processing. Now you see that these guys have been scammers all along with all their entourage who are here supporting their scam all the way .

The bolded is another proof of your failure to do your job professionally and remain neutral.

Answer this question, did Ihategirls/Jaysterling make the payment to the said Ebay seller?

If they made the payment, what is the basis for you labeling them scammers?

Since you and lazinny are close pals, is it safe to also label you a scammer colluding with him to come up with nonsensical excuses to not release the payment to Jaysterling after he paid the ebay seller lazinny provided?

Answer these questions and show cause why you should not be labelled a scammer as well.

14 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by 404Dev: 7:46am On Sep 16
If what someone said up is true that a police complaint has been made on this matter, then I think that is the best way to resolve it, through law enforcement. As this thread is heading no way, the ops may have sensed this, hence their silence from it and now involving law enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by trueking: 8:42am On Sep 16
404Dev:
If what someone said up is true that a police complaint has been made on this matter, then I think that is the best way to resolve it, through law enforcement. As this thread is heading no way, the ops may have sensed this, hence their silence from it and now involving law enforcement.
Nothing like involvement of law enforcement here, someone reached out to the accusers to help them but they ignored the person, secondly if the law enforcements have been involved, don't you think they would have reached out to lazinny by now ?

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:48am On Sep 16
It's about to go down cheesy

SANKO!

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 9:28am On Sep 16
Do you know what a PayPal Refund is?. Do you understand what it means. If you do you won't be waisting your precious time.
Do you see Jaysterling or ihategirls posting anything. They have gotten their money and gone mute.
A refund means PayPal will pay. Although in some cases a refund may take 7 to 21 days for funds to process. HOW ELSE CAN THIS BE EXPLAINED
The only way this could be a scam is if Jaysterling said he didn't see a refund notification but he did. Olodos of nairaland Op got a refund notification in his account WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT. Even jaysterling is mute. Can't you guys see the energy he brought when he taught he was been scammed.
LandMann:

You talk like you've been paid to defend these people who came up with a grand scheme to collect Jaysterling and Ihategirls money.

Your sense of morality, right and wrong, and judgement is quite faulty if you see nothing wrong in the actions of dominique, marieso and lazinny.

A petition is already hanging on the chief instigator's neck, and if care is not taken, it will rope in all of you forming ITK and PayPal expert over an issue that is as clear as black and white.

Nobody is invisible here. This is not the dark web. Take note.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 9:42am On Sep 16
Don't stress yourself trying to explain something even an 8yr old would understand. These folks are not dumb , they know exactly what they're doing. They're just here to cause confusion. No honest human being would be making the kinda arguments they're making.

I'm sure jaysterling is viewing this thread laughing at our dumb asses.
essay123:
Do you know what a PayPal Refund is?. Do you understand what it means. If you do you won't be waisting your precious time.
Do you see Jaysterling or ihategirls posting anything. They have gotten their money and gone mute.
A refund means PayPal will pay. Although in some cases a refund may take 7 to 21 days for funds to process. HOW ELSE CAN THIS BE EXPLAINED
The only way this could be a scam is if Jaysterling said he didn't see a refund notification but he did. Olodos of nairaland Op got a refund notification in his account WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT. Even jaysterling is mute. Can't you guys see the energy he brought when he taught he was been scammed.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 9:45am On Sep 16
Why do you think Nigerians were banned from using PayPal for some years? Even now Nigerians can only buy with PayPal we can't receive funds because of our love for scam
The fact that he paid the seller doesn't mean he may not be a scam. Since you don't know, l let us enlighten you. There is a scam called PayPal charge back. Where someone pays with PayPal and after some weeks he makes a complaint and charges back his funds. Am not saying Op is a scam, but who knows we are not sure. But you can see that the eBay seller made a complaint about Jaysterling.
Jaysterling was impatient hence the cause of all this wahala.

LandMann:

The bolded is another proof of your failure to do your job professionally and remain neutral.

Answer this question, did Ihategirls/Jaysterling make the payment to the said Ebay seller?

If they made the payment, what is the basis for you labeling them scammers?

Since you and lazinny are close pals, is it safe to also label you a scammer colluding with him to come up with nonsensical excuses to not release the payment to Jaysterling after he paid the ebay seller lazinny provided?

Answer these questions and show cause why you should not be labelled a scammer as well.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 9:48am On Sep 16
Bro it's just annoying. Don't know if they are serious or just trying to cause confusion. When I read some comments here I just feel like knocking their heads. They don't reason at all.A lot of people oh
lazinny:
Don't stress yourself trying to explain something even an 8yr old would understand. These folks are not dumb , they know exactly what they're doing. They're just here to cause confusion. No honest human being would be making the kinda arguments they're making.

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ngutor(m): 10:15am On Sep 16
Mariesio:

Show proof that you received said funds from Lazinny and clear all possible doubts from your person

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ngutor(m): 10:16am On Sep 16
lazinny:

Show proof you sent said funds to escrow and clear all possible doubts from your person.

9 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 10:29am On Sep 16
essay123:
Why do you think Nigerians were banned from using PayPal for some years? Even now Nigerians can only buy with PayPal we can't receive funds because of our love for scam
The fact that he paid the seller doesn't mean he may not be a scam. Since you don't know, l let us enlighten you. There is a scam called PayPal charge back. Where someone pays with PayPal and after some weeks he makes a complaint and charges back his funds. Am not saying Op is a scam, but who knows we are not sure. But you can see that the eBay seller made a complaint about Jaysterling.
Jaysterling was impatient hence the cause of all this wahala.

Don't you feel shameless trying to twist facts or turn issues upside down?

Is this a case of chargeback or it's a case where someone paid an invoice as directed by lazinny only for lazinny to come back and say they can't proceed with the transaction due to issues from lazinny and his ghost ebay seller's end?

It's obvious you have been paid to write out of point, mislead and misinform people so that the truth will not surface.

Seun please note that essay123 is lying and trying to turn this case on it's head to serve some hidden agenda.

Essay123 your disregard for truth is appalling. Please restudy the case again before your next comment so you don't dig yourself deeper into the pit you are in already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by BigFool01: 10:49am On Sep 16
Hi

I'm BigFooL

34 pages in it, and nowhere has it been shown that Lazinny paid the said 575k to an escrow or an escrow received the said 575k.

The only thing we know for a fact is $1500 payment was made and a refund was initiated.

Kindly bear in mind that Lazinny and the said escrow are friends and a particular mod has refused to address whether Lazinny made payment to the said escrow or the said escrow received payment from Lazinny.

So technically, this 3 people who seem to be hanging around an "audio" 575k have labelled someone "OP" who we all know made payment of "$1500" a scammer.

Interesting read...

BigFool speaks!!!

13 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Novartis: 10:57am On Sep 16
BigFool01:
Hi

I'm BigFooL

34 pages in it, and nowhere has it been shown that Lazinny paid the said 575k to an escrow or an escrow received the said 575k.

The only thing we know for a fact is $1500 payment was made and a refund was initiated.

Kindly bear in mind that Lazinny and the said escrow are friends and a particular mod has refused to address whether Lazinny made payment to the said escrow or the said escrow received payment from Lazinny.

So technically, this 3 people who seem to be hanging around an "audio" 575k have labelled someone "OP" who we all know made payment of "$1500" a scammer.

Interesting read...

BigFool speaks!!!
Word.

You are a BigGenius and not a BigFool

8 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 11:03am On Sep 16
Jaysterling got a refund notification on his account. Which he confirmed himself. Please can you explain this
LandMann:

Is this a case of chargeback or it's a case where someone paid an invoice as directed by lazinny only for lazinny to come back and say they can't proceed with the transaction due to issues from lazinny and his ghost ebay seller's end?

It's obvious you have been paid to write out of point, mislead and misinform people so that the truth will not surface.

Seun please note that essay123 is lying and trying to turn this case on it's head to serve some hidden agenda.

Essay123 your disregard for truth is appalling. Please restudy the case again before your next comment so you don't dig yourself deeper into the pit you are in already.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by 404Dev: 11:17am On Sep 16
essay123:
Jaysterling got a refund notification on his account. Which he confirmed himself. Please can you explain this
that was never in doubt was it. The whole meat of this case is that refund hasn't been processed and the OP is yet to receive his money.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 11:21am On Sep 16
Please answer these questions with an open mind.
1. What do you understand by a Paypal Refund
2. Jaysterling got a notification for a PayPal refund which he confirmed. How do you understand this?
3. Do you know that PayPal refunds sometimes have to process for as much as 21days before the money is added to your balance.
4. Since a refund was done, confirmed by Jaysterling, what is still the complaint. Please I really want to know the complaint.
5. Where is Jaysterling to confirm that funds are still processing.

LandMann:

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by lazinny(m): 11:33am On Sep 16
dominique , what exactly are we waiting for here?
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 11:35am On Sep 16
That has nothing to do with Lazinny. It's PayPal that will sort the refund. Where is Jayaterling to confirm funds are still processing
404Dev:
that was never in doubt was it. The whole meat of this case is that refund hasn't been processed and the OP is yet to receive his money.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by trueking: 1:00pm On Sep 16
Ihategirls:
I don’t plan on fighting this case on Nairaland because I’m highly well connected with law enforcement. As for Mariesio, by next week, I would be filing a police report and obtaining a court order to freeze her bank account and her BVN will also be flagged, including all accounts linked to the BVN. The court order will also serve as a garnishee order to collect the funds out of her account.

As for Lazinny, he would be picked up from where ever location he is in Nigeria by men of the police special fraud unit and be detained.

I don’t mind spending 300k to teach these fools a lesson.
This is what the OP said, and you people are here
drinking panadol for another man's headache,
He has gone silent for reasons best known to him, yet some people are grieving more than the bereaved. I tire for una.

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 1:06pm On Sep 16
essay123:
Please answer these questions with an open mind.
1. What do you understand as a Paypal Refund
2. Jaysterling got a notification for a PayPal refund which he confirmed. How do you understand this?
3. Do you know that PayPal refunds sometimes have to process for as much as 21days before the money is added to your balance.
4. Since a refund was done, confirmed by Jaysterling, what is still the complaint. Please I really want to know the complaint.
5. Where is Jaysterling to confirm that funds are still processing.

Your questions are pointless and you don't answer questions with questions. It shows you lack ideas to justify your nonsensical initial claims.

If you have followed this case from the beginning, you'll see that your rhetorical questions have been addressed multiple times.

I'll repeat it for you hear to see if it improves your lack understanding, and poor judgement.

1. Ask Google what PayPal refund is.

2. JaySterling got a notification quite alright... But he says he suspected something fishy because the amount on the refund was less than the amount he paid to lazinny's ebay seller... He paid $1500... And he saw refund alert of $1490... Additionally, he researched and found that such notification could be faked... Add this to silence of the escrow when lazinny started the rooster and bull story about address...and you will see why Jaysterling feared he's in the process of being scammed.

3. Even if it takes 21 years, Jaysterling did not envision for his money to be in limbo after he has fulfilled his end of the bargain by paying the invoice which has been confirmed by the ebay seller and even transferred the funds out of PayPal to a separate bank account to make it impossible to chargeback.

So effectively, lazinny and his ebay partner are in complete possession of the funds of Jaysterlin...

Laziny is cooking and throwing suspicious stories at Jaysterling while Marieso who was brought by lazinny as escrow keeps quiet instead of intervening and trying to calm nerves...

All this raises Jaysterlings suspicion and he's ABSOLUTELY right to feel the way he feels since excuses are not coming from his end.

4. Reread 3 above and you'll see why Jaysterling decided to go public... He did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong by alerting the public of what's happening... It still remains to be seen if lazinny did not connive with the ebay seller who is now a ghost to generate all this excuses in order to defraud or tie down Jaysterling's money.

5. We don't know where he is. He could be dead... He could be in a hospital lying unconscious... He could be a soldier deployed to sambisa where there's no network... He could be offshore in the niger delta where there is no network to browse and come online to clarify issues...

Till we confirm what has happened to him, and he confirms the status of the said funds being transferred to him by a ghost ebay seller who provided screenshots containing suspicious details, this case is to remain open... Funds should remain in escrow custody...not Marieso because she's tainted already.

That is all a summary of what's been happening here... Now, please enlighten the house on why you claimed this is an issue of chargeback from Jaysterling so as to paint him bad... Please answer the simple question with an answer.

Prove to everyone that you are not a paid hack who's just earning coins to do a dirty image laundering job.

The floor is yours.

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16
Empty threats posted 1 month ago. Let them show us their account with refund still processing. They have gone mute. This thread should be closed and Lazinny given his money.
This is the most embarrassing thread on nairaland. We need evidences to clear names not threats.
trueking:

This is what the OP said, and you people are here
drinking panadol for another man's headache,
He has gone silent for reasons best known to him, yet some people are grieving more than the bereaved. I tire for una.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) / 3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin

Viewing this topic: dearygally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.