Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,510 members, 5,870,102 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 08:03 PM

Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio (25667 Views)

Re: Trade Dispute Between Lazinny And Jaysterling / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by 404Dev: 1:20pm On Sep 16
essay123:
That has nothing to do with Lazinny. It's PayPal that will sort the refund. Where is Jayaterling to confirm funds are still processing
Then don't you think until that is sorted out and confirmed, this case can't be considered closed?

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16
cdm4live:

Your book reviews are they for Kdp? How much.
I just sent you a DM
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by undisputed102: 1:25pm On Sep 16
BigFool01:
Hi

I'm BigFooL

34 pages in it, and nowhere has it been shown that Lazinny paid the said 575k to an escrow or an escrow received the said 575k.

The only thing we know for a fact is $1500 payment was made and a refund was initiated.

Kindly bear in mind that Lazinny and the said escrow are friends and a particular mod has refused to address whether Lazinny made payment to the said escrow or the said escrow received payment from Lazinny.

So technically, this 3 people who seem to be hanging around an "audio" 575k have labelled someone "OP" who we all know made payment of "$1500" a scammer.

Interesting read...

BigFool speaks!!!

To clear the air on accomplice issues between Escrow and Lazinny.

Let's all support the motion that Escrow drops a non-doctored proof showing receival of funds from Lazinny on the said date the transaction between them was initiated.

I wonder y escrow hasn't done this all these time sef, instead of weighing her energy more on the side of lazinny.

We need proof to know this whole deal started on a fair note in the first place.

12 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by trueking: 1:26pm On Sep 16
essay123:
Empty threats posted 1 month ago. Let them show us their account with refund still processing. They have gone mute. This thread should be closed and Lazinny given his money.
This is the most embarrassing thread on nairaland. We need evidences to clear names not threats.
I also agree he should be given his money.

People here are like the Nigerian police, the op brought this up so he is automatically labelled a saint, it baffles me that nobody here has been able to answer why they rejected help offline from the moniker kingsatan , who was willing to help for free,

4 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Sep 16
essay123:
Please answer these questions with an open mind.
1. What do you understand by a Paypal Refund
2. Jaysterling got a notification for a PayPal refund which he confirmed. How do you understand this?
3. Do you know that PayPal refunds sometimes have to process for as much as 21days before the money is added to your balance.
4. Since a refund was done, confirmed by Jaysterling, what is still the complaint. Please I really want to know the complaint.
5. Where is Jaysterling to confirm that funds are still processing.

I commend you for taking your time and explaining things to these bunch of unreasonable folks, I wish I have your kind of patience. I'm appalled at the low level of comprehension on this simple matter, have our educational standards dropped this low?

Someone and his partner sent Paypal funds to a buyer, the buyer sent the money to an escrow to serve as a middleman. The deal falls through and a refund was immediately made. He sees on has Paypal dashboard that the refund of the funds he sent was pending, there's absolutely no way someone can doctor that kind of thing on another person's account dashboard. Barely 48 hours later, he starts pressuring the escrow the send him the money as the refund is taking too long and might fail. Escrow refuses, he comes here to open this accusation thread. You have a pending refund for crying out loud, why tf should you be sent the money?!!! If the escrow had bowed to their pressure and that of Nairalanders, is this how they would have been paid and gotten their refund and go mute afterwards?

Now in new developments, they had gone to open a complaint form (possibly a chargeback, something they conveniently left out when stating their case) on the same funds that's pending, possibly that's what made the refund pend for so long. Now some dolts here are calling me biased for calling them shady, seems you don't know what your country people are capable of. That they're the ones that came to shout scam does not make them innocent.

Mariesio if you haven't already, please send Lazinny back his money and let's end this matter once and for all.

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by undisputed102: 8:49pm On Sep 16
dominique:

I commend you for taking your time and explaining things to these bunch of unreasonable folks, I wish I have your kind of patience. I'm appalled at the low level of comprehension on this simple matter, have our educational standards dropped this low?

Someone and his partner sent Paypal funds to a buyer, the buyer sent the money to an escrow to serve as a middleman. The deal falls through and a refund was immediately made. He sees on has Paypal dashboard that the refund of the funds he sent was pending, there's absolutely no way someone can doctor that kind of thing on another person's account dashboard. Barely 48 hours later, he starts pressuring the escrow the send him the money as the refund is taking too long and might fail. Escrow refuses, he comes here to open this accusation thread. You have a pending refund for crying out loud, why tf should you be sent the money?!!! If the escrow had bowed to their pressure and that of Nairalanders, is this how they would have been paid and gotten their refund and go mute afterwards?

Now in new developments, they had gone to open a complaint form (possibly a chargeback, something they conveniently left out when stating their case) on the same funds that's pending, possibly that's what made the refund pend for so long. Now some dolts here are calling me biased for calling them shady, seems you don't know what your country people are capable of. That they're the ones that came to shout scam does not make them innocent.

Mariesio if you haven't already, please send Lazinny back his money and let's end this matter once and for all.

How can a Mod be this emotional?

The last part got me giggling!

I quote:

Mariesio if you haven't already, please send Lazinny back his money and let's end this matter once and for all.[/quote]

Keyword: If you haven't already! Lol

15 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by xcolanto(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16
dominique:

SMH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Oluwapluto(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16
dominique:

Be like say u sef know something about the money
This one u r ranting like dz

12 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by slimjosh43: 12:18am On Sep 17

Boss please help me deal with these scammer,he scammed me of my hard earn money though the money is small but ...as a student is a huge sum of money close to 7k.. Bitcoin stuffs that he gat an app that will be mining $50 /day for me.. that's wat got me....since when he collect the cash he is not picking my calls nor reply my messages... please boss do something .. below is his details.

Full name :Okwandu Kingsley
9992129233 Access Bank

His phone number

thanks

Hahahaha u still fell for this. This guy and his friend seun (can't remember his real name) duped me 70k for this same thing back in 2015

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by SavageResponse(m): 1:42am On Sep 17
Oluwapluto:

Be like say u sef know something about the money
This one u r ranting like dz

ArewaOduduwaBia:

U are very stupid for insulting people, in fact ur husband is mad. Idiot.

undisputed102:

How can a Mod be this emotional?

The last part got me giggling!

I quote:

Keyword: If you haven't already! Lol

You lot are crying more than the bereaved...Why?!

7 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 7:01am On Sep 17
I am happy with the useless points you made. So let me answer you
LandMann:

Your questions are pointless and you don't answer questions with questions. It shows you lack ideas to justify your nonsensical initial claims.

If you have followed this case from the beginning, you'll see that your rhetorical questions have been addressed multiple times.

I'll repeat it for you hear to see if it improves your lack understanding, and poor judgement.

1. Ask Google what PayPal refund is.

2. JaySterling got a notification quite alright... But he says he suspected something fishy because the amount on the refund was less than the amount he paid to lazinny's ebay seller... He paid $1500... And he saw refund alert of $1490... Additionally, he researched and found that such notification could be faked...Yes he taught it was a flash refund that will disappear after some minutes. Yet the refund never left his dashboard for days yet you still believe the eBay seller is a ghost seller. Lol Add this to silence of the escrow when lazinny started the rooster and bull story about address...and you will see why Jaysterling feared he's in the process of being scammed.
I want to believe you don't know much about Ebay and Paypal that's why you would call the issue of address rooster and bull.
Jaysterling was the cause of all this saga and until he proves he was innocent I would like to believe he was the one who actually tried to scam.

Why would Jaysterling pay for an invoice and ship to his own address? Why did he not request for Lazinnys address?
An eBay seller or if you are buying through Pay Pal, the seller will never ship to a different address apart from the one linked to that particular Paypal.

If the seller had been gullible enough and listened to Lazinny and shipped to another address and jaysterling does a chargeback, jaysterling will get his money back, lazinny will get his goods and the seller will be at loss.
If Lazinny had been stupid enough and allowed the seller to ship to Jaysterlings address. Jaysterling will be the one to receive the goods and not Lazinny.

When paying for the invoice, PayPal must have asked for the shipping address. We are not children, Jaysterling could clearly see shipping address, instead of asking lazinny, guy how far give me your address make I add, he chose his own address as shipping address. If he has knowledge of charge back he should have the knowledge of the address and chargeback scam. This was no rooster and bull story guy.

3. Even if it takes 21 years, Jaysterling did not envision for his money to be in limbo after he has fulfilled his end of the bargain by paying the invoice which has been confirmed by the ebay seller and even transferred the funds out of PayPal to a separate bank account to make it impossible to chargeback.
So effectively, lazinny and his ebay partner are in complete possession of the funds of lazinny...Jaysterling already got a refund processing but still went along to file a charge back complaint.
Do you understand what this means. PayPal had to put his account on hold and review, that's why it took so long. If Lazinny hadn't contacted the seller, nobody knew of this.
You want 2 refunds on a single amount.
1. You had a refund in process
2. You charged back on the same funds
PayPal bots will flag the account. They'll have to review his account. Oga which one do you want charge back or Refund. Jaysterling was the cause of the delay not Lazinny or the eBay seller.

He is cooking and throwing suspicious stories at Jaysterling while Marieso who was brought by lazinny as escrow keeps quiet instead of intervening and trying to calm nerves...

All this raises Jaysterlings suspicion and he's ABSOLUTELY right to feel the way he feels since excuses are not coming from his end.

4. Reread 3 above and you'll see why Jaysterling decided to go public... He did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong by alerting the public of what's happening... It still remains to be seen if lazinny did not connive with the ebay seller who is now a ghost to generate all this excuses in order to defraud or tie down Jaysterling's money.
This is why I asked the first question. You definitely do not know what a PayPal refund is. Once the seller issued that refund he has NO CONTROL over the money again. He can't even cancel the refund. The money solely belongs to Jaysterling now. I want to believe this is what most of you don't understand

5. We don't know where he is. He could be dead... He could be in a hospital lying unconscious... He could be a soldier deployed to sambisa where there's no network... He could be offshore in the niger delta where there is no network to browse and come online to clarify issues...
Till we confirm what has happened to him, and he confirms the status of the said funds being transferred to him by a ghost ebay seller who provided screenshots containing suspicious details, this case is to remain open... Funds should remain in escrow custody...not Marieso because she's tainted already.The first question I asked was the most important. You don't understand what a PayPal refund is. Seller has already been debited or will be. Seller has no control over the money again. PayPal can never ever ever ever give the money back to the seller. The money belongs to Jaysterling. It's as if someone sends money to your account and you see it in your Book Balance but not your balance. Banks have to process it also before the amount appears in your balance. Same with this, the refund means Jaysterling owns the money now it was just processing....but he went to do a chargeback against the seller. You won collect money twice ni haha. Must we open your head to understand

That is all a summary of what's been happening here... Now, please enlighten the house on why you claimed this is an issue of chargeback from Jaysterling so as to paint him bad... Please answer the simple question with an answer.He actually did a charge back after he had a refund processing. It's either he is a scam or someone who is very impatient.
But as it turns out where is he. You guys abeg use your brains. Think and not comment with your eyes.

Prove to everyone that you are not a paid hack who's just earning coins to do a dirty image laundering job. Saw this topic on trending topics and was amazed by the ignorance of many people. Most of you don't understand the simple logic that since Jaysterling got the notification of refund on his dashboard, that he has gotten his money. Only if he didn't file for chargeback, her would have gotten his refund. That's why he has gone mute.

The floor is yours.
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by LandMann: 6:56pm On Sep 18
I did a very thorough response to questions raised by that essay of a person... but my response was deleted and I was banned from posting here..

I will repeat it for everyone to hear... The mod dominiqui has been very biased in this case and doesn't deserve to moderate this section... I hate corrupt people and people who abuse power and privilege... She successfully turned a case on it's head against people who upheld their end of a bargain... Tell me why and how Nigeria will move forward with these set of people in the majority.

You stifle opposing voices in your capacity yet you blame Buhari for all that is wrong in Nigeria.

It's a shame.

11 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by loanky: 7:26pm On Sep 18
BigFool01:
Hi

I'm BigFooL

34 pages in it, and nowhere has it been shown that Lazinny paid the said 575k to an escrow or an escrow received the said 575k.

The only thing we know for a fact is $1500 payment was made and a refund was initiated.

Kindly bear in mind that Lazinny and the said escrow are friends and a particular mod has refused to address whether Lazinny made payment to the said escrow or the said escrow received payment from Lazinny.

So technically, this 3 people who seem to be hanging around an "audio" 575k have labelled someone "OP" who we all know made payment of "$1500" a scammer.

Interesting read...

BigFool speaks!!!

You just confirmed you are a big fool. Sorry, there was no point replying you in the first place
Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by BoboKush(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18
This matter never stil get head....... The mod tho

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by loanky: 7:54pm On Sep 18
dominique:

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine

Well, I have nothing against you as I have been following this thread from day one and I have also condemned the actions of some members here who were wrongly making accusations against the defendant, lazinny and the escrow. But, what baffles me here is that a mod banned me for insulting a nairaland member which I believe was you and to think the same mod will also commit the same offence by insulting another member is unbelievable. So, mods are above the rules, right? Na una sabi.

I just remembered this thread today and I can't even keep up with the updates anymore. From the look of things, it seems the complainant has kept mute and have refused to provide updates on the supposed pending refunds. He also made a statement that he would not give anyone update even if he eventually gets the refund, reacting to some people calling him a scammer, lol. I don't think the guy is serious and I think the escrow should just refund the buyer if he continues to keep mute.

I also noticed that some people have even resorted to creating a conspiracy theories that the escrow have spent the money and planned everything with lazinny. Honestly, I'm not surprised at these people as they are just displaying their typical Nigerian mentality and thinking.

This matter self tire me. I came here to check update hoping to see the matter must have been resolved but I'm so disappointed at the way the complainant himself is handling the whole issue he brought up himself. People are just unbelievable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by trueking: 12:06am On Sep 19
Those people that want to "Chop" Dominique should cut her some slacks, because -

1. somehow somehow she was dragged into this, she was not involved from the get go, or in choosing an escrow, it was when the deal had gone sour that she was called in.

2. This site like every other site used by Nigerians can be used for dubious dealings, I can't remember anyone calling Facebook staff into dealings gone sour on the platform, she was only trying to help.

3. It's very obvious some people already have a negative opinion about her, so nothing she does to them is right, but it doesn't make her a bad person.

4. Why have people continue to blindly defend the OP, even when it's very obvious he has ghosted the thread like the first time when they came up with the sick wife story,

5. I think she made a mistake getting too involved in this, she was baited by people who do not like her, have it in mind she cannot be involved in every transaction that goes on on this platform, it's the responsibility of people dealing here to carry out due diligence or you are on your own, but now this has been taken as an opportunity to air out grievances, one even said her husband is mad, haba

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by INSTANTCASH345(m): 5:26am On Sep 19
Is the fund still processing?

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by INSTANTCASH345(m): 5:28am On Sep 19
It's over a month now,what's happening?

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by INSTANTCASH345(m): 5:29am On Sep 19
It's over a month now and I think this case should have been settled by now.

Paypal refund normally takes between 7-21 days maximum. So,if funds are still processing till now,then, it must be a fake processing .

The op should come out and tell us he has received his fund by now so the thread will assume a conclusive state.

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Ngutor(m): 8:42am On Sep 19
trueking:
Those people that want to "Chop" Dominique should cut her some slacks, because -

1. somehow somehow she was dragged into this, she was not involved from the get go, or in choosing an escrow, it was when the deal had gone sour that she was called in.

2. This site like every other site used by Nigerians can be used for dubious dealings, I can't remember anyone calling Facebook staff into dealings gone sour on the platform, she was only trying to help.

3. It's very obvious some people already have a negative opinion about her, so nothing she does to them is right, but it doesn't make her a bad person.

4. Why have people continue to blindly defend the OP, even when it's very obvious he has ghosted the thread like the first time when they came up with the sick wife story,

5. I think she made a mistake getting too involved in this, she was baited by people who do not like her, have it in mind she cannot be involved in every transaction that goes on on this platform, it's the responsibility of people dealing here to carry out due diligence or you are on your own, but now this has been taken as an opportunity to air out grievances, one even said her husband is mad, haba

The Mod is an adult and is responsible for her actions, nobody can outsource her responsibility. Her position confers her with a duty of care for all concerned.
But if I was the accused or the escrow I for don show my workings. Evidence of funds sent or received because that is the primary thing making both look suspicious. My opinion

6 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Sambaby7640: 8:58am On Sep 19
dominique:

Who are you and why should I give a damn about you and your admiration? My business here is to make sure that all concerned parties are settled and not what inconsequential people like yourself and the other louts fuming on my mentions think about me. Kindly shove your admiration up where the sun don't shine
Lalasticlala,Seun,Mydd44,FOD, puskin,naijacutee.

Rule 2 broken

6 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Sambaby7640: 9:07am On Sep 19
essay123:
Do you know what a PayPal Refund is?. Do you understand what it means. If you do you won't be waisting your precious time.
Do you see Jaysterling or ihategirls posting anything. They have gotten their money and gone mute.
A refund means PayPal will pay. Although in some cases a refund may take 7 to 21 days for funds to process. HOW ELSE CAN THIS BE EXPLAINED
The only way this could be a scam is if Jaysterling said he didn't see a refund notification but he did. Olodos of nairaland Op got a refund notification in his account WHAT ELSE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT. Even jaysterling is mute. Can't you guys see the energy he brought when he taught he was been scammed.
There shouldn't be a thread for this at all.You saw a refund notification and still when ahead to open a thread.Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by Heartlessbanker: 11:05am On Sep 19
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
hahahhaha who are you. Why so much hate Tell me who are you
whypo=bluelemon

1 Like

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19
trueking:
Those people that want to "Chop" Domin.ique should cut her some slacks, because -

Thanks for your input. This is my jurisdiction on the forum so I have to be involved. As much as I tried to stay neutral, the accusers keeping quiet about the status of the refund irked me greatly. Their cheerleaders accusing me of bias and trying to aid scam didn't help their matter. I've been on this forum for too long not to be able to detect bullshit when I see it. This thread shouldn't even have been opened in the first place, only if the refund had failed and the escrow was refusing to transfer the money that they would have had a case.

Because of this unnecessary issue, three reputable escrows who volunteer to protect traders' funds from scammers have resigned. That I'm pissed with the way op and his partner handled this matter is an understatement.

7 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by undisputed102: 2:04pm On Sep 19
Ngutor:

The Mod is an adult and is responsible for her actions, nobody can outsource her responsibility. Her position confers her with a duty of care for all concerned.
But if I was the accused or the escrow I for don show my workings. Evidence of funds sent or received because that is the primary thing making both look suspicious. My opinion

You are intelligent sir!

2 Likes

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by essay123(m): 11:23am
I have already answered you.
Why would the Op make a payment for Lazinny and still include his address as the shipping address. Does he want to receive Lazinnys goods?
Even if the deal was done outside ebay, please note that PayPal is also a form of payment for goods and services. No sensible seller will ship to another address apart from the one provided by the PayPal buyer during payment. It's a pity you don't understand this.Calling issue of address C and B story
Why would Op charge back the ebay seller when he has a processing refund?
Its either he gets a refund or a charge back. He can't have both. PayPal had to put his account on hold to review. That's why the refund took so long. Lazinny who is clean and has nothing to hide has been here updating us.
Op has gone mute because of what exactly. Don't you guys think.
Ops silence alone should even make some of you rethink. But you are so blinded by lies, deceit and hate that you choose to believe that Ops silence is as a result of him been kidnapped or in sambisa forest. grin Bro you are d..b

LandMann:
I did a very thorough response to questions raised by that essay of a person... but my response was deleted and I was banned from posting here..

I will repeat it for everyone to hear... The mod dominiqui has been very biased in this case and doesn't deserve to moderate this section... I hate corrupt people and people who abuse power and privilege... She successfully turned a case on it's head against people who upheld their end of a bargain... Tell me why and how Nigeria will move forward with these set of people in the majority.

You stifle opposing voices in your capacity yet you blame Buhari for all that is wrong in Nigeria.

It's a shame.

Re: Trade dispute of $1,500 Between I And Two Nairaland Members Lazinny And Mariesio by onatisi(m): 12:13pm
dominique:

the boded action automatically nullifies any naira refund . let the person take the matter to court.
as long as you have agreed to a certain form of action or refund , you are to see that process through before proceeding on any new action or inform the second party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Shopping Center In Aba, Abia Flooded / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 302
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.