Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Does God Really Know The Future? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Know The Future? (12767 Views)

Is God Really Omniscient?? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by Blabbermouth: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff, your guinea pig experiment died even before it began grin.
#Memories
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by MuttleyLaff: 4:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:
MuttleyLaff, your guinea pig experiment died even before it began grin.
#Memories
"Asa nba ẹyẹle seere, ẹyẹle nyọ" loosely translated means "The hawk plays with dove, the dove dances, totally oblivious that its dancing, the dance of death"

The prey, living on borrowed time, comes calling and pestering the Grim Reaper even with the Grim Reaper having stayed aloof and sitting still.
Lions tend to kill prey their own size and so it is a callous thing to do, to prey on a very small and strong vulnerable like you. I don't want it on my conscience, that you fell foul of the guinea pig experiment and died, from incorrectly trying to exercise your free will gift

I've had your balls in a grasp, right before the idea of the guinea pig experiment, all I have to do is squeeze my hand, and you'll get more than wincing to bargain for, so just shut the fup, be glad, happy and thankful that I put a loaded pistol to your head but didn't pull nor squeeze the trigger
#ReprieveDefermentAdjournment
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Since time immemorial, man had always and will always continue to attribute what he cannot do and isn't capable of as part of God's sovereign ability.
Even if there are many many denominations in Christianity, I believe every of them agree that God is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent. We don't have issues with the last 2 Omni - (for now) , so we will just concentrate on the first one. While this omniscient attribute is sweet to the ears, I want to know if God himself actually claimed/said that he "knows the future".
The floor is open, I don't want substance less

Claim? Does He need to claim when He has done?

Did He not tell Abraham and Jacob that their family would be in bondage? Was it not done

Did He Not tell them that if they do not walk with Him, He would Scatter them? Was it not done?

After, He had scattered them did He not thereafter say that they shall be brought back home together to be Scattered No More? Did we not see Isreal return in 1967 to were they are Now, And Since Then, No One Can Remove them, And Neither are they going anywhere, EXACTLY AS THE LORD HAD SAID?

And has the Future which The Lord told us in Mathew 24, Not Fall upon us today and we are Witnesses to all these going on around us and in the world today, EXACTLY AS HE SAID?

This question is a non-issue, for the Truth of it has been proven over and over again and it is even still being Proven True Today!
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by Blabbermouth: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Asa nba ẹyẹle seere, ẹyẹle nyọ" loosely translated means "The hawk plays with dove, the dove dances, totally oblivious that its dancing, the dance of death"

The prey, living on borrowed time, comes calling and pestering the Grim Reaper even with the Grim Reaper having stayed aloof and sitting still.
Lions tend to kill prey their own size and so it is a callous thing to do, to prey on a very small and strong vulnerable like you. I don't want it on my conscience, that you fell foul of the guinea pig experiment and died, from incorrectly trying to exercise your free will gift

I've had your balls in a grasp, right before the idea of the guinea pig experiment, all I have to do is squeeze my hand, and you'll get more than wincing to bargain for, so just shut the fup, be glad, happy and thankful that I put a loaded pistol to your head but didn't pull nor squeeze the trigger
#ReprieveDefermentAdjournment

A living dog is better than a dead lion.
"Ô lô mô dé o mê là, o lóhun mê là, o mê là ká ta ká ta"

Hahahahahahaha, well, it's about 40 days to a new year but a lot can happen within 40 days - maybe the dead lion can ressurect.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Cc: kkins 25
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by Blabbermouth: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Claim? Does He need to claim when He has done?
No.

Did He not tell Abraham and Jacob that their family would be in bondage? Was it not done
That's a declaration, not a foreknowledge.

Did He Not tell them that if they do not walk with Him, He would Scatter them? Was it not done?
Again, the above is God declaring, not God foreknowing.

After, He had scattered them did He not thereafter say that they shall be brought back home together to be Scattered No More? Did we not see Isreal return in 1967 to were they are Now, And Since Then, No One Can Remove them, And Neither are they going anywhere, EXACTLY AS THE LORD HAD SAID?
None of the above is foreknowledge.

And has the Future which The Lord told us in Mathew 24, Not Fall upon us today and we are Witnesses to all these going on around us and in the world today, EXACTLY AS HE SAID?
Which of them - that has not been happening before?

This question is a non-issue, for the Truth of it has been proven over and over again and it is even still being Proven True Today!
You wish.
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by AvsGot007(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Getting wisdom is the most important thing you can do or get.
Whatever else you get, get insight
(i.e. with all thy getting, get understanding, intelligence, and/or develop good judgment)
"
- Proverbs 4:7

Truth is always strange. Stranger than fiction.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom, is knowing, understanding and good judgment, not to put it, the tomato, in a fruit bowl or fruit salad. Wisdom comes from wise thinking, good information/knowledge processing, and then good judgement

Seeking the truth and knowledge of this world? What truth? Why seeking knowledge of this world and not knowledge of God, the Creator of this world?
I believe getting the knowledge of this world first would lead me the REAL SOURCE, the creator.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by MuttleyLaff: 1:21am On Nov 11, 2020
AvsGot007:
I believe getting the knowledge of this world first would lead me the REAL SOURCE, the creator.
Havent you cop on that it was getting the knowledge (i.e. information) of this world instead of first getting the knowledge of God (i.e. know/edge, meaning, know to have an edge) is what lead Adam and Eve away from the REAL SOURCE, the Creator, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by MuttleyLaff: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Blabbermouth:
[s]A living dog is better than a dead lion.
"Ô lô mô dé o mê là, o lóhun mê là, o mê là ká ta ká ta"

Hahahahahahaha, well, it's about 40 days to a new year but a lot can happen within 40 days - maybe the dead lion can ressurect.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Cc: kkins25[/s]
"Alakisa oloorun, njo loru, ko gbọn pe, ilẹ ma mọ lọla" loosely translated means "Smello dressed in rags, with a false sense of security, is dancing in the dark night's moonlight but is none the wiser that, it'll soon tomorrow, be daybreak with revealing and telling light"

He who does not understand that the so called dead lion is more alive than the self-confessed, self-admitted living dog, will remain a dog, lmso

You are able to prooftext Ecclesiastes 9:4 and/or quote Ecclesiastes 9:4 only because of #ReprieveDefermentAdjournment
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by AvsGot007(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Havent you cop on that it was getting the knowledge (i.e. information) of this world instead of first getting the knowledge of God (i.e. know/edge, meaning, know to have an edge) is what lead Adam and Eve away from the REAL SOURCE, the Creator, hmm?
You're good at this.
Okay,I don't know everything about God and you either can't claim to know everything too because you read a book.
The only thing I'm certain of is "consciousness" it's from the source..it connects everything and that tells me alot about the creator
Now all I seek is HOW and WHY this world exists.
The Real Sense to it!
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by kkins25(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Alakisa oloorun, njo loru, ko gbọn pe, ilẹ ma mọ lọla" loosely translated means "Smello dressed in rags, with a false sense of security, is dancing in the dark night's moonlight but is none the wiser that, it'll soon tomorrow, be daybreak with revealing and telling light"

He who does not understand that the so called dead lion is more alive than the self-confessed, self-admitted living dog, will remain a dog, lmso

You are able to prooftext Ecclesiastes 9:4 and/or quote Ecclesiastes 9:4 only because of #ReprieveDefermentAdjournment
Dont allow me call SARS for you oh uncle muttley. why cancel my moniker na? who my moniker offend? grin grin grin
How is the dead Lion more alive please?? did you ask the lion ?? grin grin
Re: Does God Really Know The Future? by kkins25(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Lies.. let us not forget the ultimate hook the devil used to ensare eve. "Ye shall become like gods, knowing good and evil".. the fruit was a shortcut to becoming God without first learning how to dominate the fishes of the sea and the beast of the land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Should A Student Pay Tithe? / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.