Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (68978 Views)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Man On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend By The Roadside But She Turns Him Down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXLDfBRc04

4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
When baby has another BABY cheesy cheesy stop filming me yeyeyeye

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
look so fake.....

BTW: this is not proposing, this is BEGGING LIKE A RAT!!!!
what a shameful specimen of a human being... no wonder she said NO!

430 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by thesicilian: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
He wanted drama, he got drama.

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ediama(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Time will heal him.

One thing for sure:
He will never belittle himself again.

Never loose your human dignity trying to please someone. Wht works for A may not for B.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by skimena: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
it's not by rolling on the ground that will make a girl to say yes to a marriage proposal. When u have bad habits all over u as a man. if u like roll inside gutter. No reasonable girl will say yes to ur proposal.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
it is not by force,so he should accept his fate and move on

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Kemimarch16(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kai some men don suffer

33 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Artiiclebeast: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jobless morons.

49 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Auladimeji(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin
Death to Simp

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Auladimeji(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
thesicilian:
He wanted drama, he got drama.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Auladimeji(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
look so fake.....

BTW: this is not proposing, this is BEGGING LIKE A RAT!!!!
what a shameful specimen of a human being... no wonder she said NO!

14 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by DriggityDre: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Me showing my girl: Yo. Take a look at this S I M P

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by MJBOLT: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
the man should be flogged for this display of foolishness,i wonder why any man will kneel to beg a woman to marry him.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nicepoker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
They should tie a millstone around his neck and flung him into the sea. what a disgrace.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
the man should be flogged for this display of foolishness,i wonder why any man will kneel to beg a woman to marry him.

WOMEN SAY NOT KNEELING DURING PROPOSALS IS DISRESPECTFUL.
THEY SAY WHEN A MAN DOESN'T KNEEL, HE DOESN'T VALUE HER.

SAME WOMEN SAY KNEELING TO SERVE THE GROOM WINE DURING A TRADITIONAL WEDDING IS DISRESPECTFUL AND MISOGYNISTIC. THEY SAY WOMEN KNEELING FOR MEN IS SUBJUGATION AND SLAVERY.

SO THE LOGIC HERE IS THAT, IT IS OKAY FOR MEN TO KNEEL AND SIMP AND WORSHIP WOMEN. BUT IT'S THE WORST CRIME FOR A WOMAN TO KNEEL EVEN IF JUST ONCE TO OBSERVE A MINOR TRADITIONAL RITE.

I JUST HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEES HOW INSANITY IS BEING RE-BRANDED AS "FEMINISM".

218 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Camelot65: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shameless human...... It's even possible he begged her to date him, grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are these videos scripted?

How can a full grown guy embarrass his forefathers and descendants like this?

If this was my brother, he ain't coming home!

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
He must be very undesirable for the lady to reject him
these days that some ladies will even be begging a man to propose to them cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by austine4real(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin grin

Mumu lover man

Why not ask her in private I'm sure he's going to drink sniper tonight

13 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Martinez39s(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
For the path of a simp shall be fraught with pain, humiliation, mockery, tears, and misfortune at the unforgiving claws of female nature.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Martinez39s(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMEN SAY NOT KNEELING DURING PROPOSALS IS DISRESPECTFUL.
THEY SAY WHEN A MAN DOESN'T KNEEL, HE DOESN'T VALUE HER.

SAME WOMEN SAY KNEELING TO SERVE THE GROOM WINE DURING A TRADITIONAL WEDDING IS DISRESPECTFUL AND MISOGYNISTIC. THEY SAY WOMEN KNEELING FOR MEN IS SUBJUGATION AND SLAVERY.

SO THE LOGIC HERE IS THAT, IT IS OKAY FOR MEN TO KNEEL AND SIMP AND WORSHIP WOMEN. BUT IT'S NOT OKAY IF A WOMAN KNEELS EVEN JUST ONCE TO OBSERVE A MINOR TRADITIONAL RITE.

I JUST HOPE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEE THIS INSANITY.
You are not the only one. Men who fail to understand female nature and manipulations, and allow feminist sophistry to emasculate and shortchange them will suffer greatly.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
For the path of a simp shall be fraught with pain, humiliation, mockery, tears, and misfortune at the unforgiving claws of female nature.

I WATCHED THE 13-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF A YOUNG MAN CRYING, ROLLING, KNEELING, AND BEGGING FOR LOVE IN FULL GLARE OF THE WHOLE TOWN PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT SIMPING. SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE.
BRAIN PROBLEM? PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA?
JAZZ? MANY THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR I FEAR THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lalasticlala sad
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Martinez39s(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I WATCHED THE 13-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF A YOUNG MAN CRYING, ROLLING, KNEELING, AND BEGGING FOR LOVE IN FULL GLARE OF THE WHOLE TOWN PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT SIMPING. SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE.
BRAIN PROBLEM? PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA?
JAZZ? MANY THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR I FEAR THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.
Remember in my meme trend where I wrote "simphood is a disorder"? During a mass shooting in America, a group of men simps surrounded three women, ready to take bullets for them. I showed this event in my meme thread. That man is simp who has been overwhelmed by "onetitis" and his blue pill conditioning. Simphood is a disorder.

Ubunja, regex, GLYCOLYSISS, Caveadullam,

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Regex: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Remember in my meme trend where I wrote "simphood is a disorder"? During a mass shooting in America, a group of men simps surrounded three of women ready to take bullets for them. I showed this event in my meme thread. That man is simp who has been overwhelmed by "onetitis" and his blue pill conditioning. Simphood is a disorder.

Mart... Three years ago I would have done the same. Honestly. If only he knew better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Kalatium(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simps will never learn. Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ubunja(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Remember in my meme trend where I wrote "simphood is a disorder"? During a mass shooting in America, a group of men simps surrounded three of women ready to take bullets for them. I showed this event in my meme thread. That man is simp who has been overwhelmed by "onetitis" and his blue pill conditioning. Simphood is a disorder.

when did men become so desperate for marriage?? Lmfao.

Just impregnate as many hoes as you can. They'll be the ones chasing the marriage. Men are so feminine lately.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lalasticlala embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.