Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (68954 Views)

Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ubunja(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:

Except you marry your feminist match.
Out of insecurity of your wife, you will cheat your way out of marriage with same hoes you’re playing with today. You will not understand your useless statement mean. Ask retired playboys and PUA artist how their marriage life is today. I don’t even know why I am talking to a cult leader sef.
Please don’t quote me again.
next time don't come to me with that "your mama is a hoe too" crap.

It doesn't work on ubunja.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by stanliwise(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
ubunja:
next time don't come to me with that "your mama is a hoe too" crap.

It doesn't work on ubunja.
so e dey pain you for body.....hahahahaha haha
Oya am sorry.
Please Bleep off
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:
so e dey pain you for body.....hahahahaha haha
Oya am sorry.
Please Bleep off
just walk away quietly. No need to feel embarrassed. You're not the first to lose to ubunja.

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
She was playing stunt before
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Rawhumper(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
[

Its really good to be in love bro,i understand your angle but the truth is all women are the same but each has different way of achieving the same objective.

About playboys married you said somewhere,a real man who understands the nature of women shouldnt kill himself because of marriage, the man too is not better.

If women play you here,bro u go die...havent you come across fvcking some chicks that will lie to their guys about where they are as you dick them?

Women are bitter sweet, they are like wrapper that one doesnt know what lies beneath it till you untie it.

The only things i stand against doing to women are rape, beating or battering them. Chikenah!

T

quote author=stanliwise post=92950771]including your mother and sisters and your future female children.
Please don’t get angry o.

Keep deceiving young boys who has been dealt with because of their poor social choices. Now it is to blame all women.[/quote]
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by stanliwise(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rawhumper:

Its really good to be in love bro,i understand your angle but the truth is all women are the same but each has different way of achieving the same objective.

About playboys married you said somewhere,a real man who understands the nature of women shouldnt kill himself because of marriage, the man too is not better.

If women play you here,bro u go die...havent you come across fvcking some chicks that will lie to their guys about where they are as you dick them?

Women are bitter sweet, they are like wrapper that one doesnt know what lies beneath it till you untie it.

The only things i stand against doing to women are rape, beating or battering them. Chikenah!
Everything we are saying here can be summarized in one word. “GAMES”
People play games all over the world and some people play it unconsciously without knowing it. But here is a truth, some people don’t play them all the time, some don’t play it in some part of their life.
I understand everyone wants to be defensive and one approach is just think “everyone is playing the game”. we do this so that we wouldn’t be caught unaware. But such a defensive approach is nothing than building a fortress around yourself, you inhibit and pull yourself into a hard shell so that no one can get to you but at same time you are caught in your own protection.
Accept it or leave it, there are men and women who for some reasons (maturity, decisions, religious belief, experience, naive ) don’t play games and are genuine people. When you meet this people and they are wanting to play fair, I think it is good to to drop the swords and arrows and just be fair. Life cannot be about games and getting away with people all the time.
It doesn’t work like that all the time. Learn when to stop else you could get hurt or you may hurt the wrong people.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by shedrack4acme: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Omoh
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Moogurisar: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is why I will never get amrried unitll I have kids with the person that I am to marry because then they will have no way of saying no. How can you put so much work into a girl only for her to reject your marriage proposal when you were very sure that that she would say yes. I really feel sorry for the guy but he shoudl have seen it coming.
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WATCHED THE 13-MINUTE LONG VIDEO OF A YOUNG MAN CRYING, ROLLING, KNEELING, AND BEGGING FOR LOVE IN FULL GLARE OF THE WHOLE TOWN PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT SIMPING. SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE.
BRAIN PROBLEM? PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA?
JAZZ? MANY THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR I FEAR THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.
i agree
its not simping but mental problem
there are even guys who cry and beg on the phone for a girl to accept them as a boyfriend grin grin grin
Re: Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down by Rawhumper(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
[
Plz point of correction, its not that men are desperate for marriage in Naija what they are truly desperate for marriage is getting a responsible lady.

Its only a fool that will say men are desperate except its broke ass leftover worthless guys but on a normal basis its the women that are choking the guys in Naija for marriage.

I put it to you,if a lady is sure of a guys true love,even if he dirty and broke most ladies are willingly to pay the bride price and everything. This is the bitter plan truth without baias nor sentiments.

quote author=Nuttella post=92908045]Does it hurt to know that men are now desperate for marriage, I thought its the other way round.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.