Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts (65555 Views)

Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank / I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by femi4: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Mad o...I knew it, insider must be there to perfect the evil act

3 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by DaddyMorenike: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Manutd come and see scouts oh!!!
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by cocolacec(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
adecz:

Amaka International syndicate.... grin grin grin grin grin
Developers of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Advanced grave robbers
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by ryloy: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
They are Nwogu Joseph Chika, 36, Anthony Odama, 43, Ikechukwu Nkem, 32, James Okonkwo, 51, Adedio Paulinus, 29, and Ogundepo Olufemi, 51.

Southern Unity with Omoluabi marginalized

6 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by BigIyanga: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Ig...... AMAKA,

WE OWN ALL THE PROPERTIES IN LAGOS! cool shocked
U no see united Naija names there
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by GeneralPula: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Kanu slaves are at it again..

2 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by mightyhazell: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Ig...... AMAKA,

WE OWN ALL THE PROPERTIES IN LAGOS! cool shocked
igbo amakamma

ppl like u who can't do without Igbo can attest to the fact...

sotay ,you dumped your local dialect like a sack of poop and adopted 'ngene ukwenu'..

1 Like

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by kelmicheal: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2020
How is that possible without an insider
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Patrioticman007(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Commentor:
Amaka.

Na dem.

They are Nwogu Joseph Chika, 36, Anthony Odama, 43, Ikechukwu Nkem, 32, James Okonkwo, 51, Adedio Paulinus, 29, and Ogundepo Olufemi, 51.

Development Developers .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by chukwuibuipob: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2020
sad PIGS

5 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Nickymichy(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2020
I keep saying this...banks officials are responsible for all these fraudulent activities... someone sent money to my account to give to his friend after 30minutes there about... only for me to receive call from a guy that my account is having problem that I should sent my bvn for rectification.... imagine....how him take know say money enter my account?....

5 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Djyucee1(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2020
The difference between the dead and the living is that the dead can't respond to feelings. Even if someone's death, people still want to rob the dead individual. This world sef
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by agarawu23(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2020
If you steal from the dead, no die again u hear?

These bankers are the number 1 thieves in major banking scams by all these fraudsters

10 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by millionboi2: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
You can hardly differentiate them from normal human being
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Thief wan thief from thief.......... cheesy
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by lexy2014: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Some are horribly callous.

This 419 trade is rapidly growing by d day with many young recruits who are being groomed by d senior boys
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by seunlayi(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
But why RRS and Sars handling the case, where is EFcc and icpc? Nigeria is in mess

2 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by MoonWater: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
I always knew bankers

3 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Taiwojon(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Superwave:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/seven-held-in-plot-to-defraud-dead-persons/amp/
hmmmm

no peace for the wicked
imagine stealing from the dead to enrich themselves

pervert nation
hypocrite people

better repent and give your life to Jesus before the role is called upon yonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Pleasant01: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2020
gulfer:
The last name spoilt the perfect lineup. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He just went to disgrace real omoluabis.... well it's still 5-1 with amaka people leading..

3 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by hairdeals247(f): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2020
hmmn
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Another member of the syndicate, Femi Ogundepo, it was revealed, was also working on a fraudulent transaction of N25 million from an old generation bank with an insider connivance

quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=92890294]Ig...... AMAKA,

WE OWN ALL THE PROPERTIES IN LAGOS! cool shocked[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Openbusiness: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2020
shocked fantastic job from RRS. I swear the person in charge of RRS needs to be made the next IGP. They are just a fantastic professional police unit. They are the future of policing in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by realestate99: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2020
gulfer:
very unfortunate, the guy spoilt a world cup winning squad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Farki: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Such a waste of genius, imagine if they put this kind of thinking towards something useful.

3 Likes

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Ig...... AMAKA,

WE OWN ALL THE PROPERTIES IN LAGOS! cool shocked[/s]

Anthony odama, Adedio Paulinus and Ogundepo Olufemi are from the moon.

Your stupid.ity most times amazes me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Roofingpro(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2020
WE SUPPLY & INSTALL AFFORDABLE ALUMINIUM & STONE COATED ROOFING MATERIALS NATIONWIDE
https:///message/KINW3BXFXITVK1 or visit our website : www.bonbejroofing.com.ng
Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by shaggy007(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2020
gulfer:

The last two names.

1 Like

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by Princeton92(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Even bankers do it, my late uncle who died about 2months ago which it wasn't known officially but his account manager has been pinching out from his account bit by bit also she didn't even allow his wife to access joint account until she had to call our family lawyer for assistance N not until then it was realised this lady had been stealing cash from this account. Well for me I'd love for her to be punished for such a action! angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Frauds like this are not new. They learnt it from their predecessors who were smart to outwit the banking industry and are currently among Nigeria's celebrities. Banks CEOs have actively involved in such.
Lamido Sanusi once made a speech about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RGHZ-NC_o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.