Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

See what my tecno Phone did to me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See what my tecno Phone did to me (2313 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
So I am still using a Transsion phone (tecno lb7) because I don't have much money yet to upgrade. But I will asap.
So I am a teacher at a private school and recently my school management asked us to make a presentation and video for e-learning (aje butter school)
I went online and sourced for this, and I found VivaVideo and KineMaster 1st and downloaded.
I went to YouTube and got to watch some videos. An hour later I had a general sense of the app.
I bought the VIP feature (worst mistake I made) and launched the app only for the app to lag and stutter on my phone.
I was confused, why should video editing be a uphill task for my phone?
I remember a friend of mine who had a redmi 8, he has a gaming channel of 3k subs and he games and edits on a 2gb ram redmi 8. How come these Transsion phones are so useless outside Whatsapp and fb?
Let's think about it, this is video editing, something that is actually useful and pays in real life, and my 2019 tecno phone can't do it.
I regret spending close to 40k on this nonsense last year, how I wish I did more research.
Now the VIP I got is useless since the app refuse to run well. I can't even edit well. Money wasted again.
Chai

2 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
I tried KineMaster and it was terrible too
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Defaramade(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
TrollKiller:
I tried KineMaster and it was terrible too
What's the name of your font, please?
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by GadgetGists: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Have you tried to request a refund?! You have 48h as per google refund policy https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Earlystar698(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
TrollKiller:
So I am still using a Transsion phone (tecno lb7) because I don't have much money yet to upgrade. But I will asap.
So I am a teacher at a private school and recently my school management asked us to make a presentation and video for e-learning (aje butter school)
I went online and sourced for this, and I found VivaVideo and KineMaster 1st and downloaded.
I went to YouTube and got to watch some videos. An hour later I had a general sense of the app.
I bought the VIP feature (worst mistake I made) and launched the app only for the app to lag and stutter on my phone.
I remember a friend of mine who had a redmi 8, he has a gaming channel of 3k subs and he games and edits on a 2gb ram redmi 8. How come these Transsion phones are so useless outside Whatsapp and fb?
Let's think about it, this is video editing, something that is actually useful and pays in real life, and my 2019 tecno phone can't do it.
I regret spending close to 40k on this nonsense last year, how I wish I did more research.
Now the VIP I got is useless since the app refuse to run well. I can't even edit well. Money wasted again.
Chai

Cc. SunshineV, Edoairways behold the transsion blessings has come grin..

1 Like

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by skywalker240(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Celebration galore is defined as the day i sold my tecno pop 2. grin

14 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Defaramade:
What's the name of your font, please?

milkota
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
GadgetGists:
Have you tried to request a refund?! You have 48h as per google refund policy https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
thanks, I have tried it and its processing
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by officialfestus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by sunshineV(f): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
TrollKiller:

i hope u get ur refund. tecno and infinix are useless if u do more dan FB lite and whatsapp
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Collinz2(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
I started fearing these phones (tecno, infinix and the likes) today when my friend's phone started charging itself when he plug in his earpiece.

10 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by KrazyDave16(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
You can download the app on a better device and restore purchases (VIP subscription) provided you sign in with the mail/account you used to buy the subscription.
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Segzydaniels(m): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2020
REdmi don cast tecno n infinix finally. Mehn tecno and infinix don scam us die

2 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Redmi marketr spotted
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by sagieramos(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2020
40k wey for do you buy clean UK used Galaxy S7 and change go still remain, na-in you go waste buy tecno
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2020
anastasius:
Redmi marketr spotted
So I
1. Bought a VIP access to a phone app
2. Watched hours of YouTube on video editing.
3. Spent time and precious money..

All to market xiaomi?

Baba, you no day okay for head at allll

17 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by TrollKiller(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2020
KrazyDave16:
You can download the app on a better device and restore purchases (VIP subscription) provided you sign in with the mail/account you used to buy the subscription.
Boss, better phone no day....
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by KrazyDave16(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:

Boss, better phone no day....
Ah...
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by skywalker240(m): 5:11am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:
So I 1. Bought a VIP access to a phone app 2. Watched hours of YouTube on video editing. 3. Spent time and precious money..
All to market xiaomi?
grin grin grin
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by RubiesBanking: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:
Chai

Demand for a refund if paid via Google pay, they will pay you back.
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by GadgetGists: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:

Great, please let us know if it worked! I never requested any refund myself smiley
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by ChisomGloria(f): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:
Chai

Welcome to Xiaomi family in advance
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Zimri(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
The notification bar looks archaic. Like Android 4.0.
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by zakkyzakes: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Earlystar698:

trust me they're still gon argue cool
Earlystar698:

trust me they're still gon argue
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:

So I
1. Bought a VIP access to a phone app
2. Watched hours of YouTube on video editing.
3. Spent time and precious money..

All to market xiaomi?

Na ur fada u dey follow talk no be me.
Marketer oshi
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Norman4real(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Some people here just wasting cyber space with your stupidity. You made all that effort to make research about setting videos and even paid for a premium app service without checking for its system requirements. I say let's not blame Tecno for this one grin How do you expect a phone using a 1.3Ghz quad core processor and a pathetic GPU to do any reasonable video editing. Next time just use some simple logic before u come here ranting. If you'd bought a phantom 9 and it was the one failing to do such a task then you'd have a good reason to complain.

2 Likes

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
If battery dey last,no problem,just sell it and buy xiaomi....tecno has a very good second hand value.

1 Like

Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by investigator007: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Since you're talking about upgrading, you could always make a swap at carlcare
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by Corroro: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
if you want to change your phone and you dont have enough money to get a brand new one, just visit carlcare with your phone and make a swap.
Re: See what my tecno Phone did to me by stevwhite: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Corroro:
if you want to change your phone and you dont have enough money to get a brand new one, just visit carlcare with your phone and make a swap.
that place na anyhow place care whatever

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Phone Hanging And Becoming Slow To Operate / 5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life / Using The Blackberry As An Internet Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.