Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira (263 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Rubbish Claims Of 5G, COVID-19 & Anti Christ With Facts / China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President. / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
When God told me to move to Onitsha and started a Church for Him, I don't know how but I know whom that sent me, and the amount to start with was His word only. I remember telling my cousin, and he replied that "do I think it is easy to win a soul," and he told me he can't support me, because he believe is a waste. Alot of people told me is not possible to open a Church without Much money. I told my late wife if it is God that sent us he will provide. We moved to Onitsha just evangelized one Sunday the Holy Spirit told us to start the Church next Sunday, 13 days after we reached Onitsha. With no Crusade, no handbill. Just mouth invitation we start a Church in a place we don't know well with just N200 we used in renting Chair under the sun.

With what the Lord is doing in growing Christ Glorious Church. I have come to term that all we need to please God is obedience in the face of impossibilities.

God told me that as many seats I will bring in to the Church he will fill it up.

People now stand because we don't have enough seats and this is just the beginning.

All glory to Jesus Christ

Time for us to stop giving excuses and start using just that one talent he gave us.

Happy Sunday

I pray you hear his voice today

2 Likes

Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Earthkumy:
When God told me to move to Onitsha and started a Church for Him, I don't know how but I know whom that sent me, and the amount to start with was His word only. I remember telling my cousin, and he replied that "do I think it is easy to win a soul," and he told me he can't support me, because he believe is a waste. Alot of people told me is not possible to open a Church without Much money. I told my late wife if it is God that sent us he will provide. We moved to Onitsha just evangelized one Sunday the Holy Spirit told us to start the Church next Sunday, 13 days after we reached Onitsha. With no Crusade, no handbill. Just mouth invitation we start a Church in a place we don't know well with just N200 we used in renting Chair under the sun.

With what the Lord is doing in growing Christ Glorious Church. I have come to term that all we need to please God is obedience in the face of impossibilities.

God told me that as many seats I will bring in to the Church he will fill it up.

People now stand because we don't have enough seats and this is just the beginning.

Time for us to stop giving excuses and start using just that one talent he gave us.

Happy Sunday

True sir.

Obedience is key! God says it, just do it!

That's what Abraham did, today people are claiming his blessing without wanting to do what he did to get it.

It doesn't have to make sense. That's what makes the difference.
Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
True sir.

That's what Abraham did, today people are claiming his blessing without wanting to do what he did to get it.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by delkuf(m): 3:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Earthkumy:

Happy Sunday

God bless you sir. And your ministry shall continue to grow
Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
True sir.

Yes oh, we have to depend on Lord Jesus to do it His own way

1 Like

Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
delkuf:

Thank you so much

May Jesus Christ bless you too
Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank God for growth Sir. It is the Lords doing.

More grace.
Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
delkuf:

Amen
Re: Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira by Earthkumy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:
Thank God for growth Sir. It is the Lords doing.

More grace.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (photos, Video) / Next 3-10years Before Rapture Happens. / The Love Story Between Eudoxie Yao And Grand P That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.