Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why (6317 Views)

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Many men and women the world over will chase beauty till the end of time and never realise what King Solomon found when he said "All things without Christ are vanity and vexation of the soul!!!!

Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY by CHRIST JESUS should be praised. Amen.

More ways will certainly be discovered for beauty's industry, until all humanity connect with the Holy super digital book of life, the quest for satisfaction will continue to drive the people crazy, tired, frustrated, sick and wretched forever.

The church of God Almighty will be the true definition of beauty when her beauty is complete, her obedience and trust is perfect and then her husband, Christ Jesus will shows up, to take her out for the wedding night which will be witness by the head of all beings and life.

Where are our Virgin's

Jesus Christ says " Those who do not find me hurt themselves; anyone who hates me loves death.*

1 Share

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by MMWandali: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
ok oooooo
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Love
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by lightangel65i(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
are you talking of the same king Solomon who had between 700-1000 concubines?!?

religion has absolutely nothing to do with love/attraction/beauty, unless you believe men should start marrying the fugly women out there, because they are "holy", lol!

3 Likes

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Many men and women the world over will chase beauty till the end of time and never realise what King Solomon found when he said "All things without Christ are vanity and vexation of the soul!!!!

Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY by CHRIST JESUS should be praised. Amen.

More ways will certainly be discovered for beauty's industry, until all humanity connect with the Holy super digital book of life, the quest for satisfaction will continue to drive the people crazy, tired, frustrated, sick and wretched forever.

The church of God Almighty will be the true definition of beauty when her beauty is complete, her obedience and trust is perfect and then her husband, Christ Jesus will shows up, to take her out for the wedding night which will be witness by the head of all beings and life.

Where are our Virgin's

Jesus Christ says " Those who do not find me hurt themselves; anyone who hates me loves death.*

You must be seriously high. Which king Solomon mention Christ. You'll say All things without God....not christ
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by extol1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Where are our Virgin's

and who is she
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by yuswrld20(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
DOPE
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
If he or she is not charcoal black, there is nothing beautiful there.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by IamPlato(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
That One No Fine Reach. Go Check Out Meagan Fox, meagan Good, Gal gadot...

I Swore To Myself If A Lady Is Not As Fine As Any Of These Three Then no Marrying for Me
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 5:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Glorious
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by femi4: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Where are our Virgin's

She is clean with first body
Milage is OK but you have to work on the absorbers

1 Like

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2020
She is beautiful too. As for most beautiful I can't say. Sometimes beauty differences racial and geography wise.
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Holatunde111(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Available on Whatsapp for all trade and deal

https:///2348123579491?text=Hello%20fast%20bot%2C%20I%20want%20to%20trade............

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by StrikeBack(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Low budget Funke Akindele
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by fuckaholic25(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Na for ur world o bros
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Nicepoker(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
femi4:
She is clean with first body Milage is OK but you have to work on the absorbers
Human mechanic
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Trust
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ten
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Sanishu: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
This over bleashed pormo is called beautiful

Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by wonseun(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Where are our Virgin's

Omo
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Vicky99(f): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where is the beauty?... You never jam beautiful ladies. Most beautiful my foots.
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vicky99:
Where is the beauty?... You never jam beautiful ladies. Most beautiful my foots.

You mean you couldn't read?? Wow
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Vicky99(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You mean you couldn't read?? Wow
Your write up is my problem or maybe you should change the heading. Very confusing.
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Celebritytalk: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nollywood Actor disclose reasons why girls should pay guys for dis virgin them.

Watch and Please Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gists and hot news Updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHIbjjnLJM
Re: Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why by Mercisharelove(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vicky99:
Your write up is my problem or maybe you should change the heading. Very confusing.

Confusing to your eyes or to your brain Na you Sabi

(1) (Reply)

I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.