Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

There's A Force Darker Than Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's A Force Darker Than Satan? (2618 Views)

God Is More Evil Than Satan.i Think Satan Is Innocent. / Evil Bigger Than Satan. / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Why am I even more attracted to your opinion. I have this beliefs too but everyone around keep referring it to Lucifer
Lucifer is a character was made up about 400 years ago. He does not fit in anywhere in the plan and only serves to distract from the real.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by delkuf(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Lucifer is a character was made up about 400 years ago. He does not fit in anywhere in the plan and only serves to distract from the real.
Lucifer was a character made up 400 years ago, by who please
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Acehart: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Waiting...

Please, permit me to continue speaking on The Ephod and its breastplate; it should be the key to answering your query. I hope I wasn’t ambiguous in my first response?

Two divination stones, Urim and Thummim, were placed in the breastplate (Leviticus 8:8 ). The Hebrew word for “Urim” is “light”. In his final days, Moses charged Israel that the ‘Urim bearer‘ or ‘light bearer‘ should be a godly man (Deut. 33:8 ). In addition to carrying the Urim and Thummim, the ephod served as the lining garment for the Breastplate of Righteousness, or the Breastplate of Judgement worn by that godly man.

Before I proceed any further, the name ‘Lucifer’ (not a proper name) means “light bringer or bearer” or “shining one”. He who bore the Urim was given the same title. Joseph, who bore the coat of many colours, a garment in the likeness of the ephod, was the shining one among his brothers. He could be called a ‘Lucifer’.

The ephod was worn when its bearer sought to communicate with God. I had highlighted earlier than the individual spoken of in Ezekiel 28 had the precious stones in him; this is in contrast with others who wore the stones, as it were, on themselves. This individual had the privilege to speak with God without wearing a special apparel, divining, withdrawing to a high place or temple, muttering audible sounds - the privilege the saints have today through Christ Jesus.

In the next verse, the Lord said: "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.”

Yet, this individual who is a man (v.2,9), is referred to as “The Anointed Cherub”. The definite article “the” shows that of all Cherubs, one specific Cherub (who covers) was chosen. (From the narratives of Joseph and his eleven brothers, Aaron and the Levites, Joshua and the Spies, David and his brothers, the ‘light bearer’ was distinguished because had the ‘righteous’ heart).

To buttress the fact that indeed these verses was referring to a man, here is the blessing Moses pronounces on Joseph (akin to the blessings Ezekiel reveals to us that the King of Tyre enjoyed):Of Joseph he said, "...With the choice things of heaven, with the dew, And from the deep lying beneath, And with the choice yield of the sun, And with the choice produce of the months. And with the best things of the ancient mountains, And with the choice things of the everlasting hills, And with the choice things of the earth and its fullness, And the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let it come to the head of Joseph, And to the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers. As the firstborn of his ox, majesty is his, And his horns are the horns of the wild ox; With them he will push the peoples, All at once, to the ends of the earth."

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
SKhanmi:
Look for other translations of the creation. Especially those relating to the demiurge. Whatever created this part of our universe was tainted from the very beginning, an inferior copy of the greater creation not accessible to us, The creatures of an exiled being. The bible passages are mostly attempts to cover up history. It does contain key truths though.
other translations such as?

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
qwertyboss:

Satan wasn't an angel but from amongst the angels.
He was a jinn who attained a higher position amongst the angels.
Angels have no power to commit sins, they only act according to the command of God.
But the jinn and humans have conscience...
Satan was jealous of Adam because he thought he was greater that Adam due to the status he attained and when God commanded all the angels to postrate to Adam, he Satan Did not postrate.
When God asked Satan "why didn't you postrate " he said " because I am better than him (arrogance)...
I was created from fire while he was created from mud "
where does you version on Satan com from? What is your source please?

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

"The Words I Speak to you are Spirit and Life" that is what King James version represents. It is not mere words but Spirit, for it is Written in Spirit!

And it is the Spirit which gives power to discern All things that which is True and that which is a Lie, that which is Good from that which is evil, not mere words.
king James was a man who wrote in human language what he comprehended as humans would.

King James wrote a book called 'Demonologie' where he defined the character Lucifer. He then transferred to his ideas of that character over while translating the bible for His own church if England.

There is nothing truthful about the man's own translation.
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by belgiumiron: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Well... I will like to drop my little input.

The truth is, right from time, there has always been light and darkness. And if we are to follow the Christian teachings, which is what we are doing here, then Jehovah God is the Head of both sectors (light and darkness).

However, i will treat "Lucifer" here as an existing entity.

And for those in these thread that are trying to influence others by saying that "Lucifer" is not real but just some name the king james version coined some 400 years ago, i just laugh at you guys because you don't know what you are saying. "Lucifer" is real!

Back to the topic, ofcourse, there is a force that is far more darker than Lucifer. These dark force is so ancient and powerful that it has the power and ability to sniff out negative thoughts even from spiritual beings and use these same thoughts found in these beings, to corrupt and convert these beings to the dark side or forces.

It was these ancient dark force that sought out Lucifer through Lucifer's hunger thoughts of the ambition to rule and to be worshipped by both spirit and man.

But what he never realized, was that the Holy God/Universal Being/Supreme Being/etc, is the only supreme being that can put such a powerful force into check and as well use such dark force at his will.

These same dark force is still in Lucifer and other dark beings and some fraction of her power is what the left hand part followers do tap into from time to time, to use for empowering some of their works.

I will end here and say no more.

Peace...

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Aaronsrod: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
funshint:
Some mysteries are just too deep for human understanding. It's best to just accept things the way they are and live in peace.

Typical African mentality. We do not know and we do not want to know. Anything... sad

2 Likes

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by qwertyboss(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
where does you version on Satan com from? What is your source please?
Why are you asking?
Any reasonable version must come from either Islam, Christianity or Judaism because they have a unique historical similarities
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

For man, you are afflicted by 2 Major forces, Your Own Desires and Satan and the 2 of them are inside you.

Which Is why it is Written "Guide your heart (soul) with all diligence."

You don dey get sense small small...lol
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
belgiumiron:
Well... I will like to drop my little input.

The truth is, right from time, there has always been light and darkness. And if we are to follow the Christian teachings, which is what we are doing here, then Jehovah God is the Head of both sectors (light and darkness).

However, i will treat "Lucifer" here as an existing entity.

And for those in these thread that are trying to influence others by saying that "Lucifer" is not real but just some name the king james version coined some 400 years ago, i just laugh at you guys because you don't know what you are saying. "Lucifer" is real!

Back to the topic, ofcourse, there is a force that is far more darker than Lucifer. These dark force is so ancient and powerful that it has the power and ability to sniff out negative thoughts even from spiritual beings and use these same thoughts found in these beings, to corrupt and convert these beings to the dark side or forces.

It was these ancient dark force that sought out Lucifer through Lucifer's hunger thoughts of the ambition to rule and to be worshipped by both spirit and man.

But what he never realized, was that the Holy God/Universal Being/Supreme Being/etc, is the only supreme being that can put such a powerful force into check and as well use such dark force at his will.

These same dark force is still in Lucifer and other dark beings and some fraction of her power is what the left hand part followers do tap into from time to time, to use for empowering some of their works.

I will end here and say no more.

Peace...

Please don't,. You are not making any sense..
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
qwertyboss:

Why are you asking?
Any reasonable version must come from either Islam, Christianity or Judaism because they have a unique historical similarities
I was wondering where the whole idea that Satan was a jinn com from. But now that you mention Islam, I see why it is disconnected from the Judaic account of who Satan is.
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Most people read the new testament first before starting to read the old testament,hence they try to christainise God ..which most times they run into trouble...there is only one God..not two or three or three in one..God cannot be divided ,the very idea is absurd..
Every thing in this universe was created by the most high..everything has a purpose..

The first thing you have to do when you start studying by your self is to ask why?..the Bible tells us that every thing God created was good.even if the goodness is not apparent to you immediately..it is good..start from there and work your way up..every power and principalities report to God..whatever they do is what he has created them to do...before they do anything outside what he created them for..they need a permission from him...whatever he says is law.they have to obey it...there is just nothing that God created that he cannot control..to think so is insulting...devil,Satan Lucifer or whatever are not equal opposite of God..they are part and parcel of God ..God is omnipresent and they all have their power inside God..just as we do..

Heaven is a perfect environment..every one does what God has alocated to them, spirit don't have free will..that is the purpose God created man..man was created as an abode for God's spirits...but because of man's wickedness,he lost the chance to be man forever or indefinitely ..

All the gods or spirit of heaven + all the gods or spirit of the Earth are all within man....

So,light and darkness,are both creation of God..for man's use....they both mean the same thing to God...v
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I was wondering where the whole idea that Satan was a jinn com from. But now that you mention Islam, I see why it is disconnected from the Judaic account of who Satan is.

Satan means adversary ..only human has adversary.God does not have ...people don't really know what Omni potent means....
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
king James was a man who wrote in human language what he comprehended as humans would.

King James wrote a book called 'Demonologie' where he defined the character Lucifer. He then transferred to his ideas of that character over while translating the bible for His own church if England.

There is nothing truthful about the man's own translation.

He is human so he must write using human language.

And I am not talking about the language but the spirit as Peter advices in KjV "Try the spirits".

And Everything about Life and Us and our Maker is spirit.

And KjV carries the Spirit of the Great Fear of the Lord and the Pureness of His Spirit, while others are Man's Reproduction of the Bible, Removing the Fear the Words of God Provoke not any different from reading Stephen King, James Hardly Chase, Robert Ludlum etc which you read and you are cool.

The Word of the Lord Always Pierces and Divides the spirit and Must do so, anything short of this is Not The Word of the Lord, Which is what KjV fulfills.

Which is why many flee from KjV, and seek to destroy it, exactly as they Always Attack God's Things which I know that it is because KjV is very Fearful to the soul, who sinneth and readeth it.
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He is human so he must write using human language.

And I am not talking about the language but the spirit as Peter advices in KjV "Try the spirits".

And Everything about Life and Us and our Maker is spirit.
try what spirit though? Lucifer?

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
try what spirit though? Lucifer?

Lucifer, Satan, Devil is still the same one spirit of Extreme Wickedness And the Doer of all Wickedness and the Provoker of all evil rolled into one
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Lucifer, Satan, Devil is still the same one spirit of Extreme Wickedness And the Provoker of all evil.
No, that is not true though. Not according to scripture

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I understand, the Nigerian mind, waits for everything to spelt out in clear precise language and unfortunately, if you knew God, you would have seen that there is One Character, He Possesses, Which is, He Speaks so Little Precisely and He does not like long speeches.

But if you knew you how to use your spirit, you will get His messages without any ambiguity or confusion and Everything He Wanted Say and He wanted us to know is clearly stated in the KjV.
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand, the Nigerian mind, waits for everything to spelt out in clear precise language and unfortunately, if you knew God, you would have seen that there is One Character, He Possesses, Which is, He Speaks so Little Precisely and He does not like long speeches.

But if you knew you how to use your spirit, you will get His messages without any ambiguity or confusion and Everything He Wanted Say was clearly stated in the KjV.
Again.
Kobojunkie:
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again.

Again, I say "try the spirits" if you can!
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Again, I say "try the spirits" if you can!
There is no 'spirit' to try. Not every thing refers to spirits and demons that need to be tried. Commonsense should come first before every thing else.

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by delkuf(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
qwertyboss:

Why are you asking?
Christian and islam have no unique historical similarities. There is no connection between light and darkness
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by delkuf(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
At least with this I will agree with you
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by delkuf(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

Satan means adversary ..only human has adversary.God does not have ...people don't really know what Omni potent means....
I thought you are a atheist
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is no 'spirit' to try. Not every thing refers to spirits and demons that need to be tried. Commonsense should come first before every thing else.

And that is your problem! You do not Truly Know nor realise That All Things Created by God are spirits first, then they are "clothed" or wrapped with some form of covering.

In our case, our covering is the dust from the earth.
Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
More lights please

2 Likes

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And that is your problem! You do not Truly Know nor realise That All Things Created by God are spirits first, then they are "clothed" or wrapped with some form of covering.

In our case, our covering is the dust from the earth.
To that, I say, keep your delusions while I keep mine.

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What's the real?

2 Likes

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

What's the real?
The Truth of what was recorded in those books and chapters.

2 Likes

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
To that, I say, keep your delusions while I keep mine.

Next time when you experience that sensation of jumping out of your skin, do try to remember who is bailing out and who is being left behind!

1 Like

Re: There's A Force Darker Than Satan? by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Acehart:

Please, permit me to continue speaking on The Ephod and its breastplate; it should be the key to answering your query. I hope I wasn’t ambiguous in my first response?
To buttress the fact that indeed these verses was referring to a man, here is the blessing Moses pronounces on Joseph (akin to the blessings Ezekiel reveals to us that the King of Tyre enjoyed):Of Joseph he said, "...With the choice things of heaven, with the dew, And from the deep lying beneath, And with the choice yield of the sun, And with the choice produce of the months. And with the best things of the ancient mountains, And with the choice things of the everlasting hills, And with the choice things of the earth and its fullness, And the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let it come to the head of Joseph, And to the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers. As the firstborn of his ox, majesty is his, And his horns are the horns of the wild ox; With them he will push the peoples, All at once, to the ends of the earth."

To be continued...

Please continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Catholics actually Worship Mary Mother Of Jesus / Hero Muslim Saves Jew From Christian Thugs / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.