Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14367 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
you are the one I am saying could b Fraud. It's possible you are orchestrating a grand scheme. I went through all the Monikers you supposedly chose for 1st batch and the tribal war Lord moniker that "acted" to partner you in distributing funds to two people.

For your info, when yetty asked d Moniker for pictures, the Moniker was online 6am... Didn't respond he was online again at 7 before he was now last seen 7:45 before the moniker now uploaded the fish later later 2:10pm....

Some of us have been on Nairaland long enough grin
I'm not going to waste my energy on you.
Instead of ranting on my post to discouraged me, why don't you go ahead and select people and support them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
1 paint of raw groundnut is N250. With 5k , I can buy 20 paints. I will cook it and resell in front of my mom's shop...Almost stress free for me smiley

My friend sells groundnut and she makes average gain of N240 from one paint.

If I sell 20 paints at say an average gain of N200 per paint, I will make gain of 200 x 20 = N4,000 at the end.

This person is yet to refund, and she has deactivated her account. @Adaorajoy. dishonesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Those expected to refund on or before 21th of this month are

1. Queenflourish
2. Facundocruz
3. Desire
4. Adaorajoy (she has deactivated)

Those who have refunded
1. Dainy1
2. Mbdovey
3. ChikoMX
4. Cele4realife

Total number of 8 people from my own side.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 12:21am On Sep 16, 2020
I want us to build trust, love and above all render help to each other in a small way on a faceless forum like this, but deactivating your account after collecting the little money is dishonesty and it's discouraging.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by prince2pac(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
I want us to build trust, love and above all render help to each other in a small way on a faceless forum like this, but deactivating your account after collecting the little money is dishonesty and it's discouraging.
I thought you some kind of background check on them... like their other social media handles... FB email etc

it's really bad and discouraging

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
This person is yet to refund, and she has deactivated her account. @Adaorajoy. dishonesty

This is disheartening, in this case I will sponsor just one person without expecting the repayment.

If it’s okay by you then I am fine.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:

Hi friend. I messaged you on whatsap. Kindly check . how are you?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:38am On Sep 16, 2020
prince2pac:
I thought you some kind of background check on them... like their other social media handles... FB email etc

it's really bad and discouraging
Yes. All her info are in my mail including her voters card, bank details, phone number.

It's sad because when she brought her business plan, so many love her idea and I was moved as well. Only for me to go through previous post last night and discovered she has deactivated her account
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2020
loveymom:

This is disheartening, in this case I will sponsor just one person without expecting the repayment.

It's okay. No problem
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Dainy1(m): 5:02am On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
This is wrong nau. @op, share her details here please.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2020
loveymom:
be very wary of the OP.
Ask her for the transaction alert for the first two monikers she selected in the first list.. let her show you through mail even if she won't post it on Nairaland. You'll see she won't show you because it's all a fugazzi (it doesn't exist) and it's not possible to manipulate dates on bank transaction.

I am not saying you shouldnt help but Be very wary of the OP.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2020
@Hotpoundedyam, you're beginning to piece me off. What's your problem?

I want to do video call with you if you're bold enough to say those trash to my face. Respond to my pm and lets do video call.

Or did you apply and I didn't find your proposal visible enough to select you and you got mad?

Don't post anything here until you're bold enough to do video call with me.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2020
My intention from the start was never to upload transaction, people's identification, pics, personal details here, but this guy @hotpoundedYam is really piecing me off.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
Those expected to refund on or before 21th of this month are

1. Queenflourish
2. Facundocruz
3. Desire
4. Adaorajoy (she has deactivated)

Those who have refunded
1. Dainy1
2. Mbdovey
3. ChikoMX
4. Cele4realife

Total number of 8 people from my own side.

Good morning ma I sent you a mail
Like I said in the mail please pardon me a week or 2 to refund
My project is not ready
Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Queenflourish:

Good morning ma I sent you a mail
Like I said in the mail please pardon me a week or 2 to refund
My project is not ready
Thanks I appreciate
You still have 5 more days to go. It's like a week already.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2020
Yes I know
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by prince2pac(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Dainy1:
This is wrong nau. @op, share her details here please.
It's not reached the point of calling her out here, hadisvisual have you tried reaching her to know what the problem is? why she deactivated
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
My intention from the start was never to upload transaction, people's identification, pics, personal details here, but this guy @hotpoundedYam is really piecing me off.
Ignore him Ma, I wanted to ask him to order for fish and I will deliver it to him.(He doesn't have to make any initial payment) But then, I realized he doesnt want to buy fish, he's here for something else. Please take this pic down, I could still see my name here.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
prince2pac:
It's not reached the point of calling her out here, hadisvisual have you tried reaching her to know what the problem is? why she deactivated
In the first place, for deactivating her account, shows she's not trustworthy. I may not share her pics nor identification anyway, but it's dishearten
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
chicoMX:

Ignore him Ma, I wanted to ask him to order for fish and I will deliver it to him.(He doesn't have to make any initial payment) But then, I realized he doesnt want to buy fish, he's here for something else. Please take this pic down, I could still see my name here.
He really pieced me off. Imagine him calling me fruad,

I have removed those pics. it's not my intention to do that.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by prince2pac(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
In the first place, for deactivating her account, shows she's not trustworthy. I may not share her pics nor identification anyway, but it's dishearten
You don't really need to share her pictures here, just contact her. Then leave her to her conscience

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
He really pieced me off. Imagine him calling me fruad,

I have removed those pics. it's not my intention to do that.
I felt pissed as well when he stated those theories. It's best you ignore him, cos seriously I don't think he'd stand any challenge.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Omawumi17(f): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
MA please consider me too for my undies business I promise not to disappoint I am not new in this business but currently financially down Thanks hadisvisual

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by myles16(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
nobone:

Thank you. Just learnt
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by nobone(f): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
myles16:
[/s]

Did you learn too?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by myles16(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
nobone:

Did you learn too?

I just learned it too
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Kemmy210(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
hadisvisual:
Madam,you can post her account information here, even if she open another name to scam people.People will take note of her name and account number.This is so so annoying.Sorry sis
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Kemmy210:

Madam,you can post her account information here, even if she open another name to scam people.People will take note of her name and account number.This is so so annoying.Sorry sis
If she didn't get back to me through the mail we used in communication, i will do that after the due date. Thank you
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2020
prince2pac:
You don't really need to share her pictures here, just contact her. Then leave her to her conscience
Is this your advice? you mean its cool that she deactivated for a very little amount of money she got from a heart that care and show her love?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by prince2pac(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2020
hadisvisual:
Is this your advice? you mean its cool that she deactivated for a very little amount of money she got from a heart that care and show her love?
No you are getting me wrong. Someone was asking you to share her pictures and contacts here. what I'm saying is, since you did a background check on her, call her or you message her on any of her social media handles.. if you reach her privately and she tries to play tricks with you, you can go ahead and share her contact.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
hadisvisual:
I have told people to be wary of your moniker and those your acclaim first selection.
suddenly you decide to increase your nume of the second selection in order to incre the chances of your alternates getting something.

I have been on Nairaland long enough to identify schemes. the first time I was scammed was on a Okirika thread business, which was well drafted by the OP. I will post a link .let me go through my old moniker
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by mariahAngel(f): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
hadisvisual:
@dainy1, @chicoMX and @celeb4realife have paid their money today.

You're doing a wonderful work impacting directly in the lives of others in the way that you can.
You're an inspiration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.