Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. (3963 Views)

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Trajan:

What does this mean, Op?

You mean the two names?
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Roycemadeit
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Roycemadeit(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Incrizz:
Roycemadeit

Yeah... Wetin Dey Sup?
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2020
You got it.
Many are still confused about this and are ready to argue it to their last energy, while not knowing nor accepting they're wrong about it.

They tend to say the great tribulation is only for the Jews; now according to Revelation 2:10 and 3:10, do we say only the Jews are in the world? Definitely no.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The LORD said the above first before saying the below later:

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

If the hour of temptation was to try all them that dwell upon the earth, how is it then only for the Jews?

Glad you know this.
GOD bless you.

3 Likes

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by annford: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Incrizz post=92904323](Watch and pray, be on your guard. So that whatever the hour of His return may be, you will not be caught unawares)
Okay so..

Check out the verses in bold;

Can you see the sequence of events announced below? The tribulation is announced, but the tribulation is shortened and then the trumpet sounds and then the Angels pick all of God's children?

A lot of people who believe that rapture is before tribulation may loose their faith in Christ Jesus, when they don't see rapture but begin to experience the hardship.

DON'T LET THAT PERSON BE YOU!
It is a ploy of the devil!

Beware of people who teach the Bible and teach you that rapture is before the tribulation; do not loose your faith.

Verses 21: says, " For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"

Verse 22: says, "...for the elects sake those days shall be shortened"

Verses 29 says Immediately after the tribulation..."
(It is clearly stated in The Bible).

Verse 30: says, " And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven"

Verse 31says, " And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

*See full Scripture below:[/quo

You clearly do not know this scriptures. No 1 is that it is Jesus Christ himself that would come with a sound of the trumpet of God, the dead in Christ shall rise first and those of us that are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (the dead) to meet the Lord in the air. Jesus isn't going to even touch the ground. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. No 2. After Christ has come the second time to take his own to heaven, He would come again for the third time and this time, he would be coming with all the saints in heaven to take those who weren't raptured when the rapture took place. Jesus Christ would come for them if they never accepted the mark of the beast throughout the 7 years that the Antichrist would rule the earth. My dear, if you want to fully understand everything about the rapture, you'd have to extensively study the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Matthew and Revelation. You cannot understand the scriptures without the Holy Spirit. You just interpreted the scriptures amiss and I'd advise you to be careful so you don't get misled. If you think you would be here after the rapture had taken place, then enjoy your stay here, but as for me and my family, we move Immediately the trumpet sounds. My dear, you don't want to be here after the Church is gone, I promise you.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 1:57am On Dec 11, 2020
MistadeRegal:
You got it.
Many are still confused about this and are ready to argue it to their last energy, while not knowing nor accepting they're wrong about it.

I have come to realise that they do know the truth but deny it.
They are actively working for the devil or have demons speaking through them
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by obonujoker(m): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2020
I thank God many people eyes are beginning to open to the wiles of the devil.

However many people are still arguing instead of following the Bible!

2 Likes

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
obonujoker:
I thank God many people eyes are beginning to open to the wiles of the devil.

However many people are still arguing instead of following the Bible!

Isn't it amazing!?
They argue GOD's Word instead of humbly submitting?
No true child of GOD, whether born again or yet to be born again would do that.

1 Like

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
At10tion
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by At10tion: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Incrizz:
At10tion
Milady.. How may I be of help to you at this hour.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by MistadeRegal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Incrizz:

I have come to realise that they do know the truth but deny it.
They are actively working for the devil or have demons speaking through them

The truth must prevail.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
At10tion:
Milady.. How may I be of help to you at this hour.

I thought you might be interested in the initial post on this thread...
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by At10tion: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Incrizz:

I thought you might be interested in the initial post on this thread...
lolz ohh really! Unmh.

Well I'm of a different opinion.
The bride of Christ won't be here during the tribulation.
We'll be having a massive wedding celebration of Christ and His Bride in heaven while the world pass through the tribulation.
When we are through we'll come down to destroy the Anti-Christ and his friends, bind the old serpent and establish God's kingdom on Earth. smiley
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 3:28am On Dec 16, 2020
At10tion:
lolz ohh really! Unmh.

Well I'm of a different opinion.
The bride of Christ won't be here during the tribulation.
We'll be having a massive wedding celebration of Christ and His Bride in heaven while the world pass through the tribulation.
When we are through we'll come down to destroy the Anti-Christ and his friends, bind the old serpent and establish God's kingdom on Earth. smiley

You are of a different opinion than of The Bible?
I don't get...
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 3:29am On Dec 16, 2020
live4dgospel
UyaiIncomparabl
petra1
nnamdiosu
Oludami1
Anas09
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by At10tion: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Incrizz:

You are of a different opinion than of The Bible?
I don't get...
The scripture is codedly straightforward, and everyone can pick their opinions even as they understands it. And from all I can deduce, The LORD will never leave His bride on earth to pass through the great tribulation.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by petra1(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Incrizz:
(Watch and pray, be on your guard. So that whatever the hour of His return may be, you will not be caught unawares)
Okay so..

Check out the verses in bold;

Can you see the sequence of events announced below? The tribulation is announced, but the tribulation is shortened and then the trumpet sounds and then the Angels pick all of God's children?

A lot of people who believe that rapture is before tribulation may loose their faith in Christ Jesus, when they don't see rapture but begin to experience the hardship.

DON'T LET THAT PERSON BE YOU!
It is a ploy of the devil!

Beware of people who teach the Bible and teach you that rapture is before the tribulation; do not loose your faith.

Verses 21: says, " For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"

Verse 22: says, "...for the elects sake those days shall be shortened"

Verse 31says, " And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

*See full Scripture below:

There are many scriptures that shows that rapture is before tribulation
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
At10tion:
The scripture is codedly straightforward, and everyone can pick their opinions even as they understands it. And from all I can deduce, The LORD will never leave His bride on earth to pass through the great tribulation.

Revelations 20:4
And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 3:10, KJV: "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
petra1:

There are many scriptures that shows that rapture is before tribulation

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

As seen in verse 2 & 3,
We will be very much around, when the antichrist is revealed

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Guy1979
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by twosquare(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Don't waste your time trying to convince them. I was like them 11 years ago until I was doing Holy Ghost study, a personal meeting time with the Holy G. on scriptures when my eyes were opened by Him to the truth. Some of them are still stuck.. They have eyes to read, but won't see because of the indoctrination they have been taught by those who don't know the scriptures themselves.

These type of believers are so afraid of the Man of Sin, and the fake doctrine has conditioned them to be, whereas the company of John dealt with antichrists in their days hands-down. What the early Christians are concerned about is the day of Christ, not the anti-christ, but today's believers are obsessed with the antichrist than the day of christ.

For anyone who cares to listen, the antichrist will be revealed before anything and most will know that this is the man of sin being described. The agenda of the antichrist is not to punish Christians but for them to embrace a life that is anti-God. He has not won if he needs to forcefully make you accept him. YOu need to surrender your will willingly and fall in love. There is nothing special about the anti-christ, but there is something special about Yeshuah.

It is just disheartening that many would have fallen in love with his ideas because what they were expecting about the antichrist is not what they were told, but I trust God to have enlightened eyes before that arrival. All those naija Christian movies and even foreign about the antichrist and rapture are just hocus pocus. To understand the antichrist better, we need to have the eyes of Apostle John & Pauline light. Those are the guys who could x-ray him and tell you the stuff he is made of.

Well done, Incrizz

Incrizz:

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

As seen in verse 2 & 3,
We will be very much around, when the antichrist is revealed

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by At10tion: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Incrizz:

And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 3:10, KJV: "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
so what did you understand from those scriptures!
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2020
twosquare:
Don't waste your time trying to convince them. I was like them 11 years ago until I was doing Holy Ghost study, a personal meeting time with the Holy G. on scriptures when my eyes were opened by Him to the truth. Some of them are still stuck.. They have eyes to read, but won't see because of the indoctrination they have been taught by those who don't know the scriptures themselves.

These type of believers are so afraid of the Man of Sin, and the fake doctrine has conditioned them to be, whereas the company of John dealt with antichrists in their days hands-down. What the early Christians are concerned about is the day of Christ, not the anti-christ, but today's believers are obsessed with the antichrist than the day of christ.

For anyone who cares to listen, the antichrist will be revealed before anything and most will know that this is the man of sin being described. The agenda of the antichrist is not to punish Christians but for them to embrace a life that is anti-God. He has not won if he needs to forcefully make you accept him. YOu need to surrender your will willingly and fall in love. There is nothing special about the anti-christ, but there is something special about Yeshuah.

It is just disheartening that many would have fallen in love with his ideas because what they were expecting about the antichrist is not what they were told, but I trust God to have enlightened eyes before that arrival. All those naija Christian movies and even foreign about the antichrist and rapture are just hocus pocus. To understand the antichrist better, we need to have the eyes of Apostle John & Pauline light. Those are the guys who could x-ray him and tell you the stuff he is made of.

Well done, Incrizz

GOD bless you.
The Holy spirit made me know this too during personal study with HIM.

The indoctrination is deep and the fear of death has really gripped some.
But thanks be to GOD that many shall have the eyes of their understanding opened before the man of sin is revealed .

Trust me dearly beloved of The Most High, you don't want to wait till he is revealed. There is so much grace available today, there is so much love you need to experience from The Father.

HE can give you peace in this crooked and depraved world.
HE said you should come into HIM all ye that labour and are heavy laden.

There is no covenant made on earth or by blood that is stronger than The One made in The Blood of JESUS, HIS blood can break any yoke of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

*See full Scripture below:

Does this not sound like the end of the world? For do you not consider that the elect is being put aside while the rest shall be Judged to enter lake of Fire?

And that this part you quoted matches with Revelation 1:7

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Does this not sound like the end of the world? For do you not consider that the elect is being put aside while the rest shall be Judged to enter lake of Fire?

And that this part you quoted matches with Revelation 1:7

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.

Check my other threads
The return of CHRIST, the second time, marks the end of the tribulation.

GOD has also assured us that because of the elect, those days will be cut short.

That, by the way, is another proof that the Elect are very much going to be around during the tribulation.

Mathew 24:22
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Do you get it? For the Elects sake,the days of tribulation will be shortened. Because we are going to be around during the tribulation, the days were shortened.

Rapture is AFTER the tribulation!
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
At10tion:
so what did you understand from those scriptures!

Did you see that part that of the people beheaded for CHRIST?
I am saying that rapture is AFTER the tribulation. We the children of GOD are going to be tried toowe are going to be around.

Here:
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

That is scripture, by the way, is another proof that the Elect are very much going to be around during the tribulation.

Do you get it? For the Elects sake,the days of tribulation will be shortened. Because we are going to be around during the tribulation, the days were shortened.

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by At10tion: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

Did you see that part that of the people beheaded for CHRIST?
I am saying that rapture is AFTER the tribulation. We the children of GOD are going to be tried toowe are going to be around.

Here:

That is scripture, by the way, is another proof that the Elect are very much going to be around during the tribulation.

There will be Rapture, but fewer people will be taken, and all of the dead in Christ will rise in their new spiritual body into heaven, and even some or many of the elect will be left behind because of one sin or the other, while some will be left to confront the Anti-Christ and shake his kingdom, some of this will be sealed that the tribulation will not have any effect on them yet the Anti-Christ will overpower them and kill them after the conclusion of their assignment yet they will rise up again..

Not everything Jesus will say, when he was going to die, he'll say "the son of man will be crucified and after the 3rd day he will rise from the dead". Did he tell his disciples that when he rose from the dead, others that had believed in him too will rise with him and enter with him into paradise, did he? But it happened Matthew 27:52 and people saw it and were awed!

So it's left for you to ask God to give you a deeper revelation of the end time. Moreover you can check divine revelations of many people that have seen beyond the veil. It's good to read the scripture but there are lots of coded messages, you need the revelational strength of the Spirit to unveil it to you else ones understanding will just be unfruitful.

On another note, My dear, seriously I'm not interested in arguing this. Jesus used to say something, he will say "be it unto you according to your believe",so please, do have a nice day.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

Check my other threads
The return of CHRIST, the second time, marks the end of the tribulation.

GOD has also assured us that because of the elect, those days will be cut short.

That, by the way, is another proof that the Elect are very much going to be around during the tribulation.

It is Settled that The Lord is Coming after Trouble-lations but the question is, is He Coming Twice after Trouble-lations?

One for rapture as you say and one for Judgement? Or

Is it for Judgement Only? Which is what I am saying.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by livingchrist: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
There is going to be a pretribulation , the elects are the Israelites and some gentles that would be saved after rapture.
The great tribulation is not meant for the church, it is actually meant to bring Israel back to God and also to test the unbelieving world.
For many centuries people have been hearing the gospel, the great tribulation will be a time for all men to make a decision either for God through Jesus or for Lucifer through the antichrist.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Jessewailer007: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very well said it's sad that people just don't understand this things even big pastors err in this topic.... cryYes. I agree with you and I also strongly believe that the doctrine of Rapture before the great tribulation period is a deception. It is not backed up by scriptures. We have to be in the tribulation to be tested and tried through the fire to come out like refined gold.
Even those who claim to be adept bible readers and teachers have erred in their opinions concerning rapture.
Remember the verse that says: "I will keep you from the temptations that will come upon the world" God was talking to the elect/saved people. If those days were not shortned, no man mught be saved but they have been shortened for the sake of the elect. It means the we are part of the Great trib. Or, can we say the great trib is already taking place today? No. The world is still living in pleasures for us to conclude that we are in the great tribulations spoken of in Revrlations. Even the wealthy sinners will be suffering in the great tribulations and that is not happening today.
Rapture will br an easy way out for us all, but God does not operate like that. I have personally had a dream of what a Great trib period will look like and trust me it was not pleasant and they looked like giants and strange creatures who took us all captive and controlled the nations of the world. Technology will play a huge role in that domination.
But do u alao remember that the bible says ; "But i will keep you safe from the time of "troubles" that will come upon the earth" ? That we will only see the wicked getting their rewards but thw saints will not be destroyed by those very evil times. People will want ti dies but death will be elusive and run away from them. So it is a time of great suffering for all as a result of the wrath of God upon the earth for all the evil done throughout the melleniums/mellenias and Christians will be part of it. Economies will fail, no power sources, hunger, diseases, natiral disasters will be everywhere, no peace and wars and oppressions will be the order of the day. Then in the midst of thsese, Jesus will return to gather his elect who never gave up the rightheous race. That is when the so-called rapture will take place and immediately after that, more calamities will befall those people who are left in the world or on the ground. Those who were not gathered to the air, clouds to meet with Jesus. This is the secong woe and calamity to fall upon the world. Then after all those days will then be the great day of Judgement and thrones will be set for even some of the human saints(of ancient times/old, and now) to judge the people of the world.[/quote]
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It is Settled that The Lord is Coming after Trouble-lations but the question is, is He Coming Twice after Trouble-lations?

One for rapture as you say and one for Judgement? Or

Is it for Judgement Only? Which is what I am saying.

Kindly check my previous threads.

The Second coming of CHRIST is what marks the end of the tribulation.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
At10tion:

There will be Rapture, but fewer people will be taken, and all of the dead in Christ will rise in their new spiritual body into heaven, and even some or many of the elect will be left behind because of one sin or the other, while some will be left to confront the Anti-Christ and shake his kingdom, some of this will be sealed that the tribulation will not have any effect on them yet the Anti-Christ will overpower them and kill them after the conclusion of their assignment yet they will rise up again..

Not everything Jesus will say, when he was going to die, he'll say "the son of man will be crucified and after the 3rd day he will rise from the dead". Did he tell his disciples that when he rose from the dead, others that had believed in him too will rise with him and enter with him into paradise, did he? But it happened Matthew 27:52 and people saw it and were awed!

So it's left for you to ask God to give you a deeper revelation of the end time. Moreover you can check divine revelations of many people that have seen beyond the veil. It's good to read the scripture but there are lots of coded messages, you need the revelational strength of the Spirit to unveil it to you else ones understanding will just be unfruitful.

On another note, My dear, seriously I'm not interested in arguing this. Jesus used to say something, he will say "be it unto you according to your believe",so please, do have a nice day.

I also refuse to argue with you.
But let your faith in CHRIST wax stronger when you see the antichrist, not diminish.

Don't accept the vaccine, it is the mark of the beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. / Stop And Think ,how Can God Exist And We Are Here Arguing Over It ? / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.