Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. (3984 Views)

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
obonujoker:

So what tribulation was Jesus talking about in Matthew 24: 28-31?

Sorry I saw your mention but couldn't reply you immediately because I was banned on this section for a few hours due to some actions i carried out.

Yep to your question. If you look at verse 22:
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
It's clearly referring to the tribulation we are facing now. Where there are false prophets and so many other things he mentioned that can be seen happening in our time.
If you look at the events of this tribulation here, he didn't talk about the Antichrist and Mark of the beast which are the major features of the great Tribulation.

So that verse 22 is now saying for our sakes ( saints) the days of this tribulation ( NOT the great tribulation post rapture) shall be shortened or halted for our sakes. In fact, according to a lesson I taught some years ago in Sunday school, the main purpose of the rapture is to help us escape the great tribulation that is to come after the rapture.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Eviana(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
obonujoker:

So whose blood with save the left behind christians?? Their own blood??

Remember after the bridegroom came, the door was shut.. And the foolish virgins came later, what was the bridegroom's response?

Also do you remember that there will be two resurrections? When will the first resurrection happen? And do you agree there will be a resurrection at the rapture of the saints?

You have understood this very important end time event 100 percent.
I think people do not understand the extreme importance of knowing this vital detail.
If the disciples, reformers, Christians of the Dark Ages (and even modern day Christians in countries such as "fill in the blank _______" had/have to go through extreme persecution into death, why would we, Christians that will be alive during the time and haven't been martyred, not have to go through the exact same thing?
We are told in Matthew, Revelation and other books in the Bible concerning the endtimes several times that those who follow Christ SHALL suffer persecution. As we get closer to the second coming, it will get even worse. Societies are showing that right now.
It is a fact.

It's a bitter and fearful pill to swallow (which no one would deliberately choose to take), nonetheless it is the truth. Sincere Christians are not gonna Cascade through the end times peacefully...and scripture has never taught that.
Why this topic keeps coming up is because if people are deceived about when the rapture will occur, then they may give up during the tribulation time (which we are told will be as such as never was in Earth's history) and forfeit eternity.
You understand this clearly.

1 Like

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by obonujoker(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

Sorry I saw your mention but couldn't reply you immediately because I was banned on this section for a few hours due to some actions i carried out.

Yep to your question. If you look at verse 22:
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
It's clearly referring to the tribulation we are facing now. Where there are false prophets and so many other things he mentioned that can be seen happening in our time.
If you look at the events of this tribulation here, he didn't talk about the Antichrist and Mark of the beast which are the major features of the great Tribulation.

So that verse 22 is now saying for our sakes ( saints) the days of this tribulation ( NOT the great tribulation post rapture) shall be shortened or halted for our sakes. In fact, according to a lesson I taught some years ago in Sunday school, the main purpose of the rapture is to help us escape the great tribulation that is to come after the rapture.

I understand you Sir, but read verse 28-31, and tell me what you Jesus is talking about there?
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
obonujoker:

I understand you Sir, but read verse 28-31, and tell me what you Jesus is talking about there?

That's rapture it's describing there @ verse 29-31.

I'm a female.
Shey you no wan give me school na. Since you said you'd get back to me, I didn't hear from you again.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by obonujoker(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

That's rapture it's describing there @ verse 29-31.

I'm a female.
Shey you no wan give me school na. Since you said you'd get back to me, I didn't hear from you again.

Wow... My lady... I have been trying to get to you o...

We we're still discussing on the fee per month... Honestly I'm interested... We are resuming 13th September.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Wow... My lady... I have been trying to get to you o...

We we're still discussing on the fee per month... Honestly I'm interested... We are resuming 13th September.

Ok Sir.
I'll be expecting your invite Sir.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by obonujoker(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ok Sir.
I'll be expecting your invite Sir.

God bless you.

Can I reach you by mail or phone?
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Can I reach you by mail or phone?

By mail Sir. Then we can take it from there.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2021
obonujoker:

So whose blood with save the left behind christians?? Their own blood??

Remember after the bridegroom came, the door was shut.. And the foolish virgins came later, what was the bridegroom's response?

Also do you remember that there will be two resurrections? When will the first resurrection happen? And do you agree there will be a resurrection at the rapture of the saints?

Yes, by their blood. Most or all those who refuse the Antichrist Mark will be exterminated except those jews that are hidden in the wilderness by God.

Revelation 14:13 "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

Revelation 20:4 "and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished."

The resurrection of the Just (raptured saints and tribulation saints) is called the First resurrection.

In Matthew 25, Jesus reply to the foolish virgins was "12Verily I say unto you, I know you not."
Because they were not "watching and praying." They were stained with sin.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Re: That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. by Incrizz(f): 5:14am On Aug 17, 2021
ikes9

My response to the first part of your question is the very first post on page 1 of this thread. Kindly read all my post on this thread. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walid Shoebat - Explains The Real Motivations Behind The Palestinian Struggle / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.