Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) (2345 Views)

Peep Before You Leap, A Premarriage Speedometer / Wannabe Female Miseducationists,watch This Video, Before You Leap / Choice Of A Marriage Partner? Look Before You LEAP! (new Ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by xpressionx(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Hello nairalanders, It's a bit long read.
kindly ignore grammatical errors.
I want to share the experience I had trying to find a relationship recently.
I am 31 years old and haven't been in a relationship since ending of 2019 after I broke up knowing I was going to relocate to a new city.
I arrived Abuja January and settled in one of the neighborhoods.
I have been single and lonely since January 2020 and I am not someone that easily start talking to girls randomly.
Fast forward to 2 weeks ago,as I was stepping out of the house,I saw a cute girl in front of her compound,she was almost 5ft tall,with big(not huge)breasts and average ass just as I like it.So I took notice of her.
This weekend as I was taking a walk in the neighborhood,this same girl was walking by and I decided to talk to her.
After finding out her name,I asked for her phone number,she said she doesn't have a phone,I asked her how we could see since she doesn't have a phone,she said her mum is always at home except when going out(apparently she wanted to make time but because her mum is always at home).
Her going out time is when she is going for lesson.
I was surprised,so I asked her what class she is,she replied JSS 2.
At this moment my curiosity became high,I asked her how old she is,she said '12 YEARS'.
Brethren,my soul 'fainted',I was thinking she was in her early 20's
At this moment I had to look around to see whether people were seeing me talk to her.
I apologized to her and bade her farewell.
Just imagine I didn't ask her that vital question because of her size and we ended up making out(God forbid).
That would be tantamount to rape.
So guys please always seek to know her age before landing yourself in jail over assumption.
Assumption can lead to frustration.
Thank you.
Admin kindly push to front page to educate guys to avoid such 'pithole'

12 Likes

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by Ultimategeneral: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Haha guy thank God for ur life o
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by SEGLIZ: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2020
cheesycheesycheesy
gringringrin
trouble sleep jeje yanga go wake hamgrin
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by EzzyCarter: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Her growth spurt came early... you're lucky she didn't like you in return, otherwise might have played along like she's ripe enough and then get you in trouble grin
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by wumi2017(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nawa o,,girls of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by ehinmowo: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Saved by the bell.
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
You did well.. You have proven that there are good guys with a pure conscience..

We men are proud of you.. Say no to child abuse and molestation.

-Also teenage girls needs to be disciplined to avoid nonsense that touch.

-How could she give a total stranger an expo on how to hook up with her when she knew and understood the rating of her tender age? What kind of body language is that? Very wrong of her.

Teenage girls should totally avoid entertaining mature male strangers. Parents needs to do better on this.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by trueking: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good one op, you're also lucky she did not lie to you.
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by lilmax(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Only IDIOTS sleep with girls below 18

2 Likes

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by paulolee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
lolz...nice wan.
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by paulolee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
lilmax:
abeg no start...

1 Like

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by mumumugu(m): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2020
lilmax:

Eighty percent of Muslim do does it mean Muslim are idiot

1 Like

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by lilmax(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
mumumugu:

Eighty percent of Muslim do does it mean Muslim are idiot
yea, they're more than IDIOTIC

2 Likes

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2020
If it was that difficult for you to notice that the little girl was only 12, then...

17, 16 or even 15 maybe but 12?
Com'on man. sad
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by xpressionx(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2020
J111333:
If it was that difficult for you to notice that the little girl was only 12, then...

17, 16 or even 15 maybe but 12?
Com'on man. sad
what are you trying to say oga?

1 Like

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Peadophile. undecided
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by SeunDobo(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2020
xpressionx:
Hello nairalanders, It's a bit long read.
kindly ignore grammatical errors.
I want to share the experience I had trying to find a relationship recently.
I am 31 years old and haven't been in a relationship since ending of 2019 after I broke up knowing I was going to relocate to a new city.
I arrived Abuja January and settled in one of the neighborhoods.
I have been single and lonely since January 2020 and I am not someone that easily start talking to girls randomly.
Fast forward to 2 weeks ago,as I was stepping out of the house,I saw a cute girl in front of her compound,she was almost 5ft tall,with big(not huge)breasts and average ass just as I like it.So I took notice of her.
This weekend as I was taking a walk in the neighborhood,this same girl was walking by and I decided to talk to her.
After finding out her name,I asked for her phone number,she said she doesn't have a phone,I asked her how we could see since she doesn't have a phone,she said her mum is always at home except when going out(apparently she wanted to make time but because her mum is always at home).
Her going out time is when she is going for lesson.
I was surprised,so I asked her what class she is,she replied JSS 2.
At this moment my curiosity became high,I asked her how old she is,she said '12 YEARS'.
Brethren,my soul 'fainted',I was thinking she was in her early 20's
At this moment I had to look around to see whether people were seeing me talk to her.
I apologized to her and bade her farewell.
Just imagine I didn't ask her that vital question because of her size and we ended up making out(God forbid).
That would be tantamount to rape.
So guys please always seek to know her age before landing yourself in jail over assumption.
Assumption can lead to frustration.
Thank you.
Admin kindly push to front page to educate guys to avoid such 'pithole'

most of girls in Lagos and Abuja they are quickly behave mature and urge so you need to confirm there deir if you don't want end in premium tear one graduate rape 19 years girl in unilag and hin bag 50 years in imprisonment imagine so asking lady age after you notice she behave immature sometime is important
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by MJBOLT: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2020
this story get as e be,how is it possible that a 31 year old cannot spot a small girl (12 years old) easily?

1 Like

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by xpressionx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
this story get as e be,how is it possible that a 31 year old cannot spot a small girl (12 years old) easily?
This girl's looks mature and fully developed.
Her packing her hair didn't help either.
Except she lied that she is 12.
Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by Jimbadly: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
SeunDobo:

most of girls in Lagos and Abuja they are quickly behave mature and urge so you need to confirm there deir if you don't want end in premium tear one graduate rape 19 years girl in unilag and hin bag 50 years in imprisonment imagine so asking lady age after you notice she behave immature sometime is important

Re: Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) by xpressionx(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Peadophile. undecided
You seem frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want? / Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.