Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

#bbnaija: Nengi Admits She Underwent A Butt Surgery, Shares Her Regret (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Nengi Admits She Underwent A Butt Surgery, Shares Her Regret (video) (582 Views)

Make Her Regret Ignoring You By Doing These 17 Things / Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nengi Admits She Underwent A Butt Surgery, Shares Her Regret (video) by queenblog(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Nengi has disclosed that she underwent a liposuction procedure in a conversation with Ozo on Friday August 14.

The beauty queen who maintained that liposuction is nothing to be ashamed of, added that she regrets ‘not blogging about her experience and would consider blogging her next surgical procedure’.

Nengi said;

“When I tell people I have had liposuction, they always said I should not be talking about it. The way I look at it there is nothing there at all.

“If I ever had a procedure again I will blog about it. I even regret not putting it in a blog like the white girls do ’cause’ I had a bombass experience and it came out really nice.”

FULL VIDEO>> https://kupelove..com/2020/08/bbnaija-nengi-admits-she-underwent-butt.html

Re: #bbnaija: Nengi Admits She Underwent A Butt Surgery, Shares Her Regret (video) by Babara1994(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2020
I want to sell this UK used HP laptop(4gb ram). Click on my signature to chat with me.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Marriage Age Limit For Girls / What Are Some Interesting Facts About The Least Known Countries In The World? / Moment Groom Began To Speak In Tongues After He Was Asked To “kiss The Bride”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.