Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,833 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! (2132 Views)

Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by uche87(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Who has heard about this More App? I think it is owned by Chinese people. I just started using it of recent. I read they are running one 'RisingStar Campaign' which involves the payment of creators? How true is it? I don't have a job, I need something that can fetch me small money online.

Pls I need recommendations. I recently worked for Opera before they stopped giving contracts to writers. Please help a needy brother. I also have dependants. Your responses will be appreciated. Biko, Abeg!

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3 Fynestboi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by ArthurKellz(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, i've been on the MORE App for a while now, they're good. I'm even part of the Rising Star Campaign and I got paid.

I dey post for there steady and my post dey generate better engagements.

You can jump on it

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by amosrich(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
ArthurKellz:
Yeah, i've been on the MORE App for a while now, they're good. I'm even part of the Rising Star Campaign and I got paid.

I dey post for there steady and my post dey generate better engagements.

You can jump on it
Risers stars kor dropping stars ni.
Na so una dey whyne person for this Nigeria...I have seen the app many times on xender when I try to share files with someone...I never knew what kind of app it was...please tell us more

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by EkomJoshua: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Top App I must say... great content and up to date gist. I know some peeps on the Rising Star campaign as well making some cool cash on side. You can jump on it. Fully recommend

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by worlings: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
i have been paid twice on the app and I have a verified account on it. Jump on it if you can, make I chop now people no too plenty

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by Jimyking(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2020
It's a really good app. I love the up to date news I get daily on the app.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by amosrich(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
All of una don dey come out now dey talk abi...if to say OP no bring this talk,una go dey chop in silence dey go..Make una do give away na for me and OP

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by amosrich(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
worlings:
i have been paid twice on the app and I have a verified account on it. Jump on it if you can, make I chop now people no too plenty
How much you chop...share the blessings oh...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by LuckyBoy45: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
amosrich:

It one of the best I have seen, interestingly you get paid for posting content on any if the Tribes.

Give it a try by joining the MORE app.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bro, the More app is even better than Opera, I've been participating in their Rising Star campaign for the past 2 months now and I collected 30k in the 1st round, 25k in the 2nd round and the 3rd round is on now.
Also, they are presently doing a BBNaija campaign where people who predict correctly housemates to be evicted will win mobile phones.
The app is also nice for news update, sport, politics and other information.
God bless the day I downloaded the more app.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by amosrich(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
LuckyBoy45:

It one of the best I have seen, interestingly you get paid for posting content on any if the Tribes.

Give it a try by joining the MORE app.

Which one is tribes again...??Did they pay you on the app too
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
You are missing a lot my brother, just download the app now and I can tell you for sure that you will not blame yourself.
amosrich:

Risers stars kor dropping stars ni.
Na so una dey whyne person for this Nigeria...I have seen the app many times on xender when I try to share files with someone...I never knew what kind of app it was...please tell us more

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by Mike07031028714: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's a very good app. I've just downloaded it and joined the Intimate Relationship Tribe and Hookups Tribe. The More app is really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by amosrich(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
jajdgenius:
Bro, the More app is even better than Opera, I've been participating in their Rising Star campaign for the past 2 months now and I collected 30k in the 1st round, 25k in the 2nd round and the 3rd round is on now.
Also, they are presently doing a BBNaija campaign where people who predict correctly housemates to be evicted will win mobile phones.
The app is also nice for news update, sport, politics and other information.
God bless the day I downloaded the more app.

Two months�����
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
The uniqueness of the MORE app is the Tribes feature... The app has lots of tribes and you can join any of your choice and the tribes are so interesting and you will find people of like minds.
amosrich:

Which one is tribes again...??Did they pay you on the app too
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aswear down to you bro, I've nothing to gain by lying.
amosrich:

Two months�����
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by Mike07031028714: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by 1one: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
I've seen some people using the app, but the one that shocked me the most was when I saw them winning 40k! just for posting content on the app. Since 2009 that I've been on Nairaland, I've not gotten 50naira angry. I downloaded it sha, but I've not really gotten time to go through it, even though I too want to chop 40k, but mehn I'm trying to catch up with too many apps on my phone already.
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
I so much love the intimate relationship because I've collected the contact of 2 beautiful girls and they are making sense, God bless the developers of the app.
Mike07031028714:
It's a very good app. I've just downloaded it and joined the Intimate Relationship Tribe and Hookups Tribe. The More app is really beautiful.
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
My brother, if you no ask, u no go know ooo
amosrich:
All of una don dey come out now dey talk abi...if to say OP no bring this talk,una go dey chop in silence dey go..Make una do give away na for me and OP
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by dolapoadelana: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's a very good application that blends social media and a forum at the same time. It also has features such as Tribes where you can follow your favourite celebs. However, it doesn't have a search app, which is a downside.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by OttyHaQ(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
jajdgenius:
I so much love the intimate relationship because I've collected the contact of 2 beautiful girls and they are making sense, God bless the developers of the app.
I had the app then but u couldn't search for anyone on it..I could not even send DM...how you take do am abeg...
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Just join the Rising Star campaign, all you need do is to click this link to join:https:///raisingstartestlink
1one:
I've seen some people using the app, but the one that shocked me the most was when I saw them winning 40k! just for posting content on the app. Since 2009 that I've been on Nairaland, I've not gotten 50naira angry. I downloaded it sha, but I've not really gotten time to go through it, even though I too want to chop 40k, but mehn I'm trying to catch up with too many apps on my phone already.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by worlings: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
amosrich:

Oga sign up oo, don't say I did not tell you. them even get plenty in-app campaigns so anyhow e go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by ObongawanKIKI: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
The rising star campaign is mad ooo. I use the app and I won big ooo..I've got my eyes on the BB Naija Predict and win that just started today. Click on this link ooo. No talk say I no tell you ooo. https://www.more.buzz/s/blkOIA1rg1

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
One of the App handlers said the Tech team is about to introduce Search and DM button.. Just go to intimate relationship tribe, you will see posts of ladies that are searching for relationships..., � � �
OttyHaQ:

I had the app then but u couldn't search for anyone on it..I could not even send DM...how you take do am abeg...
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don collect money and prizes die for that app... No dull am
worlings:

Oga sign up oo, don't say I did not tell you. them even get plenty in-app campaigns so anyhow e go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by jajdgenius: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
You self dey here.... Mad ooo
ObongawanKIKI:
The rising star campaign is mad ooo. I use the app and I won big ooo..I've got my eyes on the BB Naija Predict and win that just started today. Click on this link ooo. No talk say I no tell you ooo. https://www.more.buzz/s/blkOIA1rg1
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by OttyHaQ(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
jajdgenius:
One of the App handlers said the Tech team is about to introduce Search and DM button.. Just go to intimate relationship tribe, you will see posts of ladies that are searching for relationships..., � � �
Lol...Na money me dey find first oh..woman go come later...
Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by ObongawanKIKI: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
CHECK THIS OUT. Truly MORE. It's for real

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by helinues: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin grin

Those that have been paid above are in this picture below...

Re: Who Has Heard About This MORE App? Pls Help! by GamalNasser: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Keep commenting and replying yourself okay grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help / JUST IN: Major Christopher Datong Is Still Alive – Fisayo Soyombo / Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.