Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) (61809 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / Pere’s Fans Protest Against BBNaija's ‘White Room Twist’ In Lagos (Video) / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, he's been coming for more than 3000 years. He's DEAD and GONE just like all other humans that have also died before and after him.
Delusional Hollywood fantasy story, better wake up from your religious slumber.
LMAO...Rev King also claim that he's God. 100 years from now, some slowpoke will be worshiping him also as God.

Emancipate yourself from your religious slavery.

Keep living in lala land......International Airport is open...that's all that matters right now.

For a thousands years is but a Day to the Lord....

He the Son has set free is free indeed

Behold I come quickly ....even so come Lord Jesus

Accept HIM today for tomorrow may be too late
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

For a thousands years is but a Day to the Lord....

He the Son has set free is free indeed

Behold I come quickly ....even so come Lord Jesus

Accept HIM today for tomorrow may be too late
[/s]

Emancipate yourself from this religious slavery.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Evercurious(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Surrender to GOD not Jesus.

'I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE" Isnt that in your bible? Abeg go study your bible well .okay?
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Flairoqy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmm, death is deep... Think about it.

There's a reason we exist, it can't be just for family and money alone... I give credit to humans for what they've accomplished, BUT EXISTENCE IS DEEPER THAN THIS PERCEIVED ENTITY.
Don't bring religion into this. (It is beyond earthly belief)

Rest in peace
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Emancipate yourself from this religious slavery.

Jesus loves you....

Come unto me all ye that labour and heavy loaded and I will give you rest....

IAM The truth , the way and the LIFE ....NO One cometh to the Father except by ME.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

Jesus loves you....

Come unto me all ye that labour and heavy loaded and I will give you rest....

IAM The truth , the way and the LIFE ....NO One cometh to the Father except by ME.
[/s]

Pls get a real job.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
Evercurious:

'I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE" Isnt that in your bible? Abeg go study your bible well .okay?
[/s]

TRASH
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Pls get a real job.

By the grace of the Living Lord the author and finisher of out faith

Your maker and keeper

I have a real Job and I thank Lord Jesus ...the lover of my soul

My helper

My deliverer

My hope today and my future for that
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

By the grace of the Living Lord the author and finisher of out faith

Your maker and keeper

I have a real Job and I thank Lord Jesus ...the lover of my soul

My helper

My deliverer

My hope today and my future for that
[/s]

I beg get a real job and stop wasting time on fantasy story that has been planted into your brain.
I believe in GOD not Jesus.
70 percent of the people in the WORLD do not believe in Jesus. So stop spreading this your nonsense trash.
Just because something is written in a book doesn't make it real or true. The book was written by MEN like you and I. So stop treating the bible like GOD himself wrote it. it's just a book written by ROMANS. Nothing more.

GOOD night. BYE
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by PraiseHim4ever: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]
Jews spotted
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

I beg get a real job and stop wasting time on fantasy story that has been planted into your brain.
70 percent of the people in the WORLD do not believe in Jesus. So stop spreading this your nonsense trash.
Just because something is written in a book doesn't make it real or true. The book was written by MEN like you and I. So stop treating the bible like GOD himself wrote it. it's just a book written by ROMANS. Nothing more.

GOOD night. BYE

For God so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believeth will have an everlasting LiFE

I REPEAT....Have an Everlasting LIFE,...

Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

For God so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believeth will have an everlasting LiFE

I REPEAT....Have an Everlasting LIFE,...

Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved....
[/s]

MORE TRASH.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Lamanii22(f): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

It's the same....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Evercurious(f): 3:19am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

TRASH

Bitter soul.. pls kiss the truth cos there's nothing you can do about that
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by PraiseHim4ever: 4:53am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

GOOD night. BYE
I pray God will show u in a hard way that Jesus is His son. Whoever believes that Jesus is the son of God shall be save. Believe today & be save.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
PraiseHim4ever:
I pray God will show u in a hard way that Jesus is His son. Whoever believes that Jesus is the son of God shall be save. Believe today & be save.
[/s]

Son of God, Spirit, God himself.....rubbish trash.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Lamanii22:

It's the same....
[/s]

NOPE they are not. Jesus is a human like you and me.
GOD has never been seen. Stop confusing yourself. Many many people have called themselves GOD over the millions of years..They are all lying.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by asha9: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2020
I am from Imo state, but to be sincere and unbiased. The worst place to live on earth is Imo state, Owerri precisely. That's why Imolites ran away in millions to live in Onitsha, Lagos etc. Imo state is cursed backward unliveable jungle

[s]
EVILFOREST:
One of the WORST PLACES to live on Earth is LAGOS.
.... another place is ONITSHA, followed by ABA
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Nelly4you:
untimely deaths
may God help us all
Amen, extremely saddening, May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Mutzluv: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2020
That's so pathetic, May Allah rahaman be pleased with her �
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Halo22: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2020
What a pathetic experience by the family, friends and fiance. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

MORE TRASH.

The word of God is sure and Amen
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

The word of God is sure and Amen
[/s]
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Accept Him today
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Accept Him today

Accept GOD into your life and stop worshipping a human being like you.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
BOFA2020:

Accept GOD into your life and stop worshipping a human being like you.

I have accepted the Son of Man..

The Son of David..

The Son of the Living God

Accept JESUS TODAY...
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=RuddyFusion post=92963342]

I have accepted the Son of Man..

The Son of David..

The Son of the Living God

Accept JESUS TODAY...[/quote][/s]

RUBBISH, KEEP WORSHIPPING A MAN LIKE YOURSELF.

Son of God ko, son of satan ni.
Lmao..you guys are as confused as a toddler. He's son of God and God at the same time.
Utter pure unadulterated RUBBISH.

BETTER PRAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY REAL GOD, NOT SOME GUY WHO CLAIMS THAT HE'S GOD AND SON OF GOD AT THE SAME TIME.
ANYONE CAN CLAIM WHATEVER THEY WANT, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
YOU ARE CURSED!!!

Head slamming terrorist. Useless almajiri pig. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Religion of piss follower.
[s]
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=RuddyFusion post=92963342]

[s]RUBBISH, KEEP WORSHIPPING A MAN LIKE YOURSELF.

Son of God ko, son of satan ni.
Lmao..you guys are as confused as a toddler. He's son of God and God at the same time.
Utter pure unadulterated RUBBISH.

BETTER PRAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY REAL GOD, NOT SOME GUY WHO CLAIMS THAT HE'S GOD AND SON OF GOD AT THE SAME TIME.
ANYONE CAN CLAIM WHATEVER THEY WANT, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
[/s]
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by PraiseHim4ever: 5:57am On Aug 19, 2020
BOFA2020:
[s][/s]

Son of God, Spirit, God himself.....rubbish trash.
wat a pity
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by BOFA2020: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Jamjoon:
YOU ARE CURSED!!!

Head slamming terrorist. Useless almajiri pig. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Religion of piss follower.
[s][/s]

E pain am.. grin grin grin grin

Another reta@ded brainwashed IPIG delusional crazytian terrorist monkey.

Go FVCK ya shithole olosho mother and slap your drunkard useless father while at it.
Bastard nonentity monkey from the SADEAST zoo.
Re: Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Almajiri na so e be. And you shall remain cursed. cheesy cheesy grin grin

You shall wallow in abject poverty all the days of your miserable life! cheesy cheesy grin grin

BOFA2020:

BOFA2020 IS CURSED!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.