Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience (181 Views)

How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Start A Career In Public Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience by Chizybrown: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2020
HI GUYS!

Does the thought of speaking in front of people make you frightened, make you sweat or your heart starts pounding? It’s likely you have fear to speak in public. Most of us feel fear to speak in public because we think that what if i say something wrong? How will people react on it? We think “i’ll be never good in it rather than i’m going to do well.” We can do this well or we can do this badly it’s completely up to us. The thing is that you can overcome this fear with just a little bit of practice.

Here are the some points which can enhance your skills of public speaking.

Stay positive
One of the first and foremost steps that you can take to overcome the fear of public speaking is to stay positive and to change your thoughts and shutting up all the fear that makes you anxious about public speaking. Change your negative thoughts into right direction. The reason behind this is very simple. According to research your body reacts in accordance to your thoughts and feelings. So once you have managed all the thoughts that develop fear in your mind, your body will automatically react different. Believe in yourself that you can do this in better way and let your confident self rule over your public speaking fear.

https://theinsightmedia.com/how-to-enhance-your-skills-of-public-speaking-to-live-audience/

Re: How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience by pato47: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yea can we create a community or were we can speak in the group , each of use will have topic to talk about . Just to improve our self and learn from one another
Re: How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience by Chizybrown: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
pato47:
Yea can we create a community or were we can speak in the group , each of use will have topic to talk about . Just to improve our self and learn from one another

Join our group on facebook https://web./582112765760468

we need like minds like you
Re: How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience by pato47: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Just did bro
Who else is interested jump rigth in , let's improve our self.

1 Like

Re: How To Enhance Your Skills Of Public Speaking To Live Audience by ashimiu2020(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
am intrested ,add me up 09066574339 on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make More Than 150k Every Week. / This Is Why People Are Not Giving You Attention / Planning And Execution Of Offshore Installation, Subsea And Pipe-laying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.