Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? (30389 Views)

What To Do If You Do Not Have The First School Leaving Certificate. / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by GogetterMD(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Gwazah:

Thanks bro.
I thought first school leaving certificate is primary certificate.
Pls no insult educate me house.
You're right. It is

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by bantex4uu(m): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Something u can buy for only 2k. Ordinary primary certificate una dey shout affidavit. This is 9ja
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by lixingxing: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2020
The coronavirus had already spread from Europe to New York City by the time the Trump administration enacted a ban on travel from Europe, a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirms.

The Trump administration banned entry to the United States from 26 European countries on March 13. By March 15, the CDC reported, community transmission of the coronavirus was already widespread in New York.

"Although travel restrictions are an important mitigation strategy, by the time the European restrictions were implemented, importation and community transmission of (the coronavirus) had already occurred (in New York)," according to the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, published on Friday.

New York's Department of Health and Mental Hygiene collected nasal swabs from patients at six hospitals during the first three weeks of March. A CDC analysis found that the samples that tested positive for COVID-19 resembled matched strains of the disease in Europe.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by merit1988(f): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2020
bantex4uu:
Something u can buy for only 2k. Ordinary primary certificate una dey shout affidavit. This is 9ja
Seriously shocked? Are u a seller? Pls connect me na. I'm in Lagos
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by sixtus3606(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Built2last:
Primary school result and people are saying he should swear affidavit and head to WAEC. THIS COUNTRY GET PLENTY CRAZY PEOPLE

Lol. I think say na only me see am.

Mad pipu everywhere.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Skelewudprince: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2020
When did WAEC start issuing firs leaving certificate?
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2020
kay4kay:

Your location
Any factory experience of 5 years

I am located in portharcout, I don't have 5 years experience anyway but I can assure you that I'm a good tradesman
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Wang1tang:

Go to dangote refinery Ibeju-Lekki and look for work. This is a practical field not office or something u can see online.

Do you know any if any of the contractor hiring now? I am in portharcout, I don't know if the contractors there are hiring
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by kay4kay: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Pipefitter:

I am located in portharcout, I don't have 5 years experience anyway but I can assure you that I'm a good tradesman

Keep the momentum
I need 5 years experience hand in the factory mechanical/fitter
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Uka15:

You be plumber like me?

Pipe fitting is much more advanced plumbing
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Juliearth(f): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Built2last:
Primary school result and people are saying he should swear affidavit and head to WAEC. THIS COUNTRY GET PLENTY CRAZY PEOPLE

LOL, I was surprised too.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by 7victor(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Oddsmaster06:
If one loses his bsc certificate, how can one get it back

Your opinion

It was stolen actually

My own also got missing.

But I have got a certified true copy of my BSc certificate,although I am still looking for the original.

How to get the certified true copy of your missing certificate:

When you get to the university you graduated from,

they will ask you to apply for a certified true copy.

The heading of the letter will be 'Letter of application to be given attestation in lieu of the certificate'

(That was how the school told me to caption the letter)

You will apply and attach therewith the photocopy of the missing original certificate.

The school will then stamp the photocopy with their stamp bearing "Certified True Copy"

It can then be used as original.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Oddsmaster06: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2020
7victor:

My own also got missing.

The name on the certificate was OTUEKONG UDOSEN AMAMA.

But I have got a certified true copy of my BSc certificate,although I am still looking for the original.

Anyone that sees it anywhere should call 08035321965.

I promise to give him/her N50,000.

You will apply and attach therewith the photocopy of the missing original certificate.

The school will then stamp the photocopy with their stamp bearing "Certified True Copy"

Thanks
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by 7victor(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Oddsmaster06:

Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2020
7victor:

My own also got missing.

The name on the certificate was OTUEKONG UDOSEN AMAMA.

Anyone that sees it anywhere should call 08035321965.

I promise to give him/her N50,000.

The heading of the letter will be 'Letter of application to be given attestation in lieu of the certificate'

(That was how the school told me to caption the letter)

Can you then use the certified true copy to apply for work and be accepted?
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by 7victor(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

Can you then use the certified true copy to apply for work and be accepted?

Yes.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by dipson4u08(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
chichijas:
please, I want to Know how one can get it back..

my dad happened to need the certificate few months ago for something , then he found out he has lost it.

he couldn't find it the locker he kept it.

what way can one have it back?

Ask Oga bubuuu that leaves in hari how he did his....

he is an expert in that ...
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Sunsets: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ask Bubu
chichijas:
please, I want to Know how one can get it back..

my dad happened to need the certificate few months ago for something , then he found out he has lost it.

he couldn't find it the locker he kept it.

what way can one have it back?
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Uka15(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Pipefitter:

Pipe fitting is much more advanced plumbing

Omo no difference. Except your pipefitting is not for water transportation. Even pipefitter is more specific and not broad like plumbing. A pipefitter only connects pipes and fittings, Can not install sanitary wares. Not all pipefitters are plumbers, but all plumbers are pipe fitters.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Uka15:

Omo no difference. Except your pipefitting is not for water transportation. Even pipefitter is more specific and not broad like plumbing. A pipefitter only connects pipes and fittings, Can not install sanitary wares. Not all pipefitters are plumbers, but all plumbers are pipe fitters.

You think pipe fittings is plumbing till I give you isometric drawing to interpret or ask you to fabricate mitered elbow or unequal T fitting.

Note that a plumber is far from being a fitter, pipe fitting isn't plumbing, a plumber doesn't move about with a scientific calculator and carry charts around unlike a fitter. It's amusing you think it's about connecting pipe and fittings

A pipe fitter must be knowledgeable about metals, gases, fluids, slurries otherwise might fit what is termed as Hi-Lo. A fitter must be able to do trade mathematics, accurately attach any fitting at the given degree, cutting of pipe and bevelling at any standard 30+5 degree's, calculation of elevations and true lengths. Can you really do the work of a pipe fitter?
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by merit1988(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2020
This thread has lost its content.... All I see is plumbing *Walks out*
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Uka15(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pipefitter:

You think pipe fittings is plumbing till I give you isometric drawing to interpret or ask you to fabricate mitered elbow or unequal T fitting.

Note that a plumber is far from being a fitter, pipe fitting isn't plumbing, a plumber doesn't move about with a scientific calculator and carry charts around unlike a fitter. It's amusing you think it's about connecting pipe and fittings

A pipe fitter must be knowledgeable about metals, gases, fluids, slurries otherwise might fit what is termed as Hi-Lo. A fitter must be able to do trade mathematics, accurately attach any fitting at the given degree, cutting of pipe and bevelling at any standard 30+5 degree's, calculation of elevations and true lengths. Can you really do the work of a pipe fitter?

Come to a site let's challenge not on Internet.
My location is asaba
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Uka15:

Come to a site let's challenge not on Internet.
My location is asaba

Bro, your field is amazing but I hate to tell you there isn't any thing to compete, I can learn plumbing from watching YouTube videos

Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Uka15(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pipefitter:

Bro, your field is amazing but I hate to tell you there isn't any thing to compete, I can learn plumbing from watching YouTube videos

Here we go. Accompany a plumber to a new site, if your sch of tot do not change, then I will believe you can learn plumbing thru watching videos.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Pipefitter: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Uka15:

Here we go. Accompany a plumber to a new site, if your sch of tot do not change, then I will believe you can learn plumbing thru watching videos.

You win bro
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by Oamoye10: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't think it's possible to get it back but you can get WAEC to send the result anywhere you need it.
For a fee of course
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by vikgreen01(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
utenwuson:
My mum is headmistress, she gives out even if you want 100 of them......

Hello good evening bro.. this really cracked me up… I’m just in a messy situation of presenting a fslc for an application nd it dawn on me that the school I attended has folded up… i have always didn’t bother as people refers to pry certificate as irrelevant…. I have read thread tired nd the opts they giving seems I will b dealing with heaps of difficulties….. Can I get some help from mom pls…
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by vikgreen01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
merit1988:
I'm in the same shoes cry I lost mine, went to the school I finished from but was told that it's no longer functional. I don't know what else to do. I'm in Lagos. I opened a thread as regards this. I'll appreciate it if I can be helped on how to get another FSLC

Hello pls how do u resolve ur issue…. I’m finding my self in the same shoe right now…. Any tips from you regards the issue
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by vikgreen01(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
ORAFA:

Very simple. FSLC refers to primary school certificate.
He should go to the education authority of the local government where he attended primary school and tell them. He'll pay like 5k to get a new one. I did it so once.

Pls what and what did u take along or provide for them aside money oo
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by ORAFA(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
vikgreen01:

Pls what and what did u take along or provide for them aside money oo

Just the name of my school, my name and age, year of graduation.
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by utenwuson: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
vikgreen01:

Hello good evening bro.. this really cracked me up… I’m just in a messy situation of presenting a fslc for an application nd it dawn on me that the school I attended has folded up… i have always didn’t bother as people refers to pry certificate as irrelevant…. I have read thread tired nd the opts they giving seems I will b dealing with heaps of difficulties….. Can I get some help from mom pls…
chat me up on 07038343473, its a simple stuff
Re: How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? by vikgreen01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
ORAFA:

Just the name of my school, my name and age, year of graduation.

Did u take along ur birth certificate just in case for verification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.