Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam (29312 Views)

Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Laseye008(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
A video of a Nigerian mum offering prayers on the pen of her daughter who begins her WAEC examinations on Monday August 17 has gone viral.

The mum who spoke in Yoruba, blessed the pen her daughter will use during the examination.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video. While some Nigerians appreciated the effort of the praying mum, others said the mum should have focused on her daughter reading her books to pass the exam and not depending on prayers.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIF1a_rQ78

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Kpomosauce: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Slawormir: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na by prayer

I can bet my balls if she nor read well then na F9 parallel

Remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son....proper preparation prevent poor performance not prayer.....

I guess when i become a grandpa...I will change it.....i will say to my grandson.....son...proper preparation prevent poor performance not without weed..
ChangedMan1999:

How far my guy.
E get something I wan ask u.
Send me message shaperly... hope say na money matter.. because am here in life to do five things...to make some dope money, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough Pussy and seek for little knowledge

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by SEGLIZ: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
let her faith go well with her and her daughter.
it's no ones business cos she had done nothing wrong with the motive or intent.
social media and overnight journalist, depriving people of their human right (privacy).

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by olaric(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Idleness and joblessness are terrible things to happen to millions of Nigerians. Imagine hiding somewhere just to snap or record a loving mother whose only interest is the success of her child.

Accursed generation; invading the rights and privacy of others just to "entertain" others.

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by longetivity(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wish her the best of LUCK

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by paulolee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
that's faith but faith without work is useless...hope say the girl read and prepare well because no be angel from heaven go mark the script oo..
remember bk in my year1 dt i partied all nite before my maths exam and went into the hall with hang over as early as 9am..
the questions looked strange to me and even on my normal state i cnt solve any, so i jus said my prayers and write whats on ma head..
after the exams i started attending church prayer programs, night vigils and engaged in dry fasting for weeks, sow seed and kept praying for miracle to happen concerning that maths exams..
remember dt day i was called that results are out and i asked my guy what i scored in maths and he said "its better you come see things yourself oo" you kno the rest..

7 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by espn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Typical Nigerian...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by 2cul2care: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerians and being over religious, shey na d biro wan write exam

11 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
I hope she studied hard? Else the mom should quit wasting her saliva; praying for her.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by emmnprince(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Prayer works. But this kind of prayer without her reading her books won't work because if she don't read and study your book, she will fail woefully, then maybe accusing fingers will be pointed at village people (who even are busy with their own activities).
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by jericco1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
That's dumb if she had urged him to study hard, I don't think doing this would be necessary.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by ValCon888: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
What a sweet mum.

Many nairalanders will not be the psychos that they are if they had a mum as caring as this.

9 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Samfloxin(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
E no dey work abeg !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by EngrHumble(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
God bless ma Mama, I remembered my mom doing same for me and siblings after reading our books and doing our Homework.

But Faith without Work is Failure, so she need to study hard to pass her exams

7 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Na by prayer

How far my guy.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Na by prayer

How far my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Realities of life.
1. Pray and read= either pass or fail
2. Pray alone= fail
3.read alone = either pass or fail.
Summary : prayer is a waste of time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Laseye008(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
ednut1:
Realities of life.
1. Pray and read= either pass or fail
2. Pray alone= fail
3.read alone = either pass or fail.
Summary : prayer is a waste of time

Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Over Biro?? shocked shocked or she should pray over her head for retentive memory....

It is well

5 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by physicistman(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
SEGLIZ:
let her faith go well with her and her daughter.
it's no ones business cos she had done nothing wrong with the motive or intent.
social media and overnight journalist, depriving people of their human right (privacy).
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by LizBathory(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
nawa oh you dey vex
olaric:
Idleness and joblessness are terrible things to happen to millions of Nigerians. Imagine hiding somewhere just to snap or record a loving mother whose only interest is the success of her child.

Accursed generation; invading the rights and privacy of others just to "entertain" others.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laseye008:

A video of a Nigerian mum offering prayers on the pen of her daughter who begins her WAEC examinations on Monday August 17 has gone viral.

The mum who spoke in Yoruba, blessed the pen her daughter will use during the examination.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video. While some Nigerians appreciated the effort of the praying mum, others said the mum should have focused on her daughter reading her books to pass the exam and not depending on prayers.

Watch the video below

Its the duty of the mum to pray and advice her daughter to read above all this is mums love to daughter.... Prayers can go along way to help as there are many gurus who have written weac more once, same can be said forsome prayer warriors but the best way to go about this is to balance it out
Remember PRAY ACT WATCH OUT FOR CHANGES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Haywhymido(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mothers; number one for me
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by smartsolve00: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please, let's us know how we attack religious matters, especially belief, faith, spiritual matter etc. Do you knows if she had read, don't let us assume that everything we just see online is just its peripheral. Spiritual matters attacking anyhow might have a negative effects on the attacker o. The duo in the video should know the faith without work is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biro that the ink will stop flowing after the first paper.

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by lascos912(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
end time mum
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by RTSC: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by yrex01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
The person that record this no get sense. And na d recorder type pass waec by miracle center.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by rimam849(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
biro wey one senior man go move las las anyway BEST OF LUCK
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Mrshape: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Laseye008:

Watch the video below

He would have still pay for the pencil or he want her to fail the objective question?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Should we tell her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / ATBU Bauchi 2013/2014 Aspirants / The Power Of Punctuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.