Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

African Fashion Series Mondays - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Fashion Series Mondays (214 Views)

African Fashion Series Mondays / 45K African Fashion IG Account For Sale / Ankara And Sneakers Is The Latest #style Trend In African #fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Fashion Series Mondays by MercyAndrew41(f): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hey Africa it’s Monday again, Most People are lucky enough not to work weekends, its a day considered the worst day of the week.

I am Sure Everyone has their different plans for the week and I encouraged everyone to go make the best of it.

Mondays provide us the fresh opportunity to look very Corporate, smart, African and makes things happen.

I am here to guide you on how to plan your Monday looks, Firstly let us start with the corporate work looks

Be the Boss Lady;......more on

Source: https://african-journal.com/african-fashion-mondays/

(1) (Reply)

Bubble Wrap Costume / Want To Import And Sell For Xmas? / What Is Computerized Embroidery...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.