Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! (1183 Views)

How To Make 750k Monthly In 2022 / 5 High Income Businesses That'll Generate You At Least 750k Per Month. / How I Make 750k Every Month Via Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dear friends,

I come to you with exciting news.

Please drop everything you're doing, delete that forex trading account, delete that crypto signal group, and read this post till the end.

Today, i'm about to show you the secret to wealth. Notice i didn't say i want to show you how to make money? Because making money is totally different from building wealth.

Look here, making money is a one-off event. Making wealth is a process and a system that makes you money even while you're sleeping.

Every billionaire knows this. That's why they can take a vacation to Italy and still have dollars dropping in their account.

You can make wealth too. In fact anyone can be wealthy.

It only takes knowing the secret and applying.

And i'm going to show you just that right now..

So let's get right into it..

If you're anticipating this, just say hi below this post.

2 Likes

Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why is nobody saying hi?

Ok I'll say hi on behalf of all the lurkers.

HIII!!!

1 Like

Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
You never ready.

Dey wait for Hi
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by Halfamilli: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol. I don't believe some of these but least give this a try sha..... HI
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by PrincessB1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
You should have atleast explain further.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Before i get into the secret to lasting wealth on the internet, let's first establish the BIGGEST misconception internet entrepreneurs have.

Over 50% of emails i get from my mentees have to do with them thinking they have the following problems.

1. A small list of potential customers.

2. Low traffic - meaning you're not getting a lot of people into their website or landing page.

3. Low conversion - meaning what you're offering simply isn't compelling your customers to buy.

People often ask me, "Adeola, i really want to grow my business and i just need more traffic. Can i hire you to get me more traffic?"

Most times, you're just looking for the latest hack to triple your traffic, the latest facebook ad tactic to improve your click through rate.

But you don't need all those to build wealth.

The truth is this: You don’t have a traffic problem!

You have a conversion problem.

When you really think about it, this traffic complaint makes zero sense. How can you have a traffic problem when digital marketing has made traffic more abundant then it’s ever been? The real issue here is not in buying traffic. Anyone with an internet connection and a credit card can do that.

The real issue is converting that traffic into actual sales using a system based on unit economics that makes buying traffic profitable and self-liquidating.

I’ve spent thousands of naira battle-testing different traffic sources and marketing strategies for my clients. After all this testing, I came to one conclusion:

If you want to land those high-value clients like clockwork and grow your business to 1,000,000 naira a month in revenue or beyond without spending 70 or 80 hours a week in your business, then you need an AUTOMATED LEAD GENERATION and client conversion system that turns advertising into profit.

You need a system you can put $1 in which generates $2, $5, $10, $50 or even $200 back. You see, the most dependable and predictable way to grow sales and generate wealth is to turn advertising into profit. And if you can’t pay money to acquire a new customer, then you don’t have a business. Let me say that again: If you can’t pay money to acquire a new customer, you do not have a business.

Don't think too much about this. I'm here to break it down for you.

After reading this, you will send me a DM to thank me.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
The holy grail of marketing and making wealth: Understanding your dream buyer

Most online marketing information you’ve learned is dead wrong. I know that’s a big call to make – but it’s true.

The fact is, no matter how much you’ve been taught about digital marketing in the past, you haven’t been told the full story.

It’s true: the indispensable strategies for success have been kept secret from you. This is the vital knowledge the ‘gurus’ don’t tell you and
don’t want you to know.

Why would they keep these hidden from you? The answer is simple.

Most ‘gurus’ simply don’t know them. Or are too lazy to implement them.

They’re not easy to sell to business owners and entrepreneurs.

You see, contrary to what you’ve been told, it’s not simply all about traffic and getting thousands of visitors to your site.

Nor is it all about the latest sales funnel software or Google hack that will open the floodgate to free traffic.

The reality is that competition online is at an all-time high. With the rising cost per click in Google Ads, or the competition with SEO and
Facebook ads, the online marketplace is so fiercely competitive that you must have a solid strategy to convert traffic into actual leads,
customers, and revenue.

If you don’t, you’ll end up wasting your money and your competitors will eat you alive.

The mainstream way of ‘solving’ this problem is to target only the people most likely to buy your products and services. I’m going to
show you why this approach is so misguided.

I know you have seen a lot of posts like this but this is different and if you keep reading, you will have found the route to making wealth on the internet, if you can IMPLEMENT it.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by seniodus1: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
How does it works
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
The Larger Market Formula

One of the secrets to skyrocketing sales is by appealing to a larger market. The Larger Market Formula breaks down the entire audience
of buyers in any market into four key categories:

Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let’s start at the top of the pyramid.

In any given market at any given time, 3% of people are in ‘buying mode’. If you pick up the newspaper, watch TV, or do a Google search, you’ll see ads shouting, ‘We have the biggest range and the best prices!’ These ads are directed at that 3%, and the conversation goes something like this:

‘I’m thirsty right now’.

‘Would you like this crisp glass of fresh water?’

‘Yes please!’

That’s not hard. A high percentage of the 3% will buy. You might get a few objections like, ‘I don’t want room temperature water. Can you
give it to me chilled?’ Not hard to rectify.

The problem is, your competitors are going hard after that top 3%. If you split up that 3% of easy customers between you and your
competitors, you’re never going to make much money.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
By the way, if you're enjoying this, follow me on twitter: @Rx_deyholar
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Now, let's deep dive.

The real money is in the 37% of people who are saying, ‘I’m kinda thirsty – what should I drink?’ They are either gathering information
(17%) or ‘problem aware’ (20%).

Or how about those who don’t even know they’re thirsty to begin with – because this market is a whopping 60% of all people! Once you
understand the Larger Market Formula, you can use it to swoop up the majority of the market that’s being ignored – and transform them
into loyal customers who continually drive sales into your business.

The goal is to move the 97% of potential customers up the pyramid faster. Because believe it or not, even ‘disinterested’ prospects can turn
into lucrative customers if you know how to approach them. The problem is that most people treat every lead like the 3% who are ready to buy now. They have no systems in place to capture and nurture the other 97%.

And this lead generation mechanism is what i'm about to teach you.

If you are following, drop a "hi" in the comment section.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make no mistake.

Whatever you do, as long as you're selling something of value. Whether it's a product or a service.

This is applicable and what works.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
How To Take Customers From ‘Just Looking’ To ‘Shut Up And Take My Money’

To reach the 97% who aren’t ready to buy now (but could be very soon), you have to educate them.

Very important.

When a prospect isn’t informed or knowledgeable on a subject, they’re in a state of uncertainty and people don’t buy in this state. But the more they know, the more likely they are to buy. Full stop!

The bonus here is, if you are the one educating them, you’re also making sure that when they hit the ‘buy now’ stage, they’ll be likely to
buy from you.

To do this, your message must be powerful, insightful, and education-based, and not simply a promotional piece about your
company.

What’s also happening is that you’re changing the dynamics and psychology of the relationship between your business and your
potential customers. It’s a technique that means you’re no longer chasing clients. Instead, they’re putting their hands up and requesting
to speak to you.

They want you to help them. They start pursuing you or calling you to enquire about your products and services. It’s a game changer, and
it’s hands down the best way to attract business online.

We go deeper into this later in the thread, but…

The key is to install a system that:
Attracts
Educates
Nurtures
Gets prospects to act(buy)!
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is vitally important for any business looking to grow rapidly and consistently. Because when you have a system that takes cold traffic
from Google, Facebook, or any other channel and ‘warms it up’, you’re only talking to interested prospects, not time-wasters.

You’re no longer spending hours trying to educate a customer that your solution is the best; you’re just closing and collecting the cash.

Your systems(that i will teach you how to build) – not you – are doing the grunt work in educating prospects, following them up, and delivering content that educates.

And when they reach out to you, you’ll know they are predisposed, pre-qualified, ready, willing, and able to do business with you.

They’re virtually 99% ready to buy.

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Educate your prospects so they know more about the process of solving their problem, and they’re empowered to make a better
buying decision. (Do this using a High-Value Content Offer, i.e. free reports, videos, cheat sheets, or other value-based materials. You’ll learn how to do this later in this thread.)

2. Take your best sales pitch or frequently asked questions and turn them into assets that nurture prospects on autopilot. At the
same time as giving them information, you’re also moving them up the pyramid. (Do this using the Magic Lantern Technique, which you’ll learn in Phase 6.)

3. Position your solution as the obvious choice.

4. Make them an irresistible offer using ‘The Godfather Strategy’.
(You’ll learn this later.)
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Would you like to make 20k-50k monthly selling free ebooks and other digital products without writing any or creating one send me a message or WhatsApp 08149903253
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
emmysmartt:
Would you like to make 20k-50k monthly selling free ebooks and other digital products without writing any or creating one send me a message or WhatsApp 08149903253

This is exactly the type of people you should avoid.

There's no easy route to making money.

Don't make money, rather build wealth!!
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by bolayei: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
You know your onions... Keep it up
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
If you can actively and skilfully move people up the pyramid, you can shift many of the 97% of prospects from ‘not buying right now’ or ‘not
even thinking about it’ to becoming your customer right away.

The best part about this is you get to reach your dream customers before they even know they’re ready to buy, thus reaching them well
before your competitors have the chance.

The best way to do this is through what’s called a sales funnel.

This technique shifts a prospect up each stage of the pyramid over a period of a few weeks. Done right, you’ll easily see your sales double without
having to spend more on your advertising.

We’ll go into sales funnels in this thread, but in simple terms, a sales funnel is a controlled path an online user takes to become a website visitor, then a prospect, and finally a customer. It’s a way to convert prospects from uninterested, confused wanderers into your best customers.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by Prodigee: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Interesting read... following!
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don't have a product to sell for now (will soon).

Nevertheless, you have my attention Rx Deyholar cool
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Prodigee:
Interesting read... following!
TheManofTomorrow:
I don't have a product to sell for now (will soon).

Nevertheless, you have my attention Rx Deyholar cool

Sorry guys. I was banned by Seun for using some words in some last post.

I'm back and let's roll.

1 Like

Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
adeoladrg:

Sorry guys. Seun banned me for using some words in some last post.

I'm back, and let's roll.

I envisaged. grin

Welcome back, boss. Let's keep the drums of war beating. cool
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sales Trumps All

I believe this to be the number one rule in business. Sales trumps all.

Sales are the ‘tip of the spear’, and everything else stems from this point.

I hope by this point I’ve convinced you that, as the business owner, selling should be your primary job.

I’ve seen this to be true from working with thousands of clients in countless businesses of all different types, sizes, and industries.

Establishing a selling system like the one outlined in this thread is up to 90% of the battle in running a wildly successful business.

Because if your business is being flooded with profitable sales, there really is no problem you can’t solve with the right amount of money.

No one you can’t hire. No system you can’t implement.

Selling is not an optional task for an entrepreneur – it’s essential. And if selling is essential, then learning to sell (i.e., developing the
knowledge and skills needed to sell) is an obligation, not a choice.

In this Phase, I will show you how to become a master at selling.

Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about selling yet. Everything you’re about to learn is easy to follow, and I’ll teach you the lessons
I’ve learned from years in the trenches.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Create The Perfect Bait For Your
Dream Buyer

I’m about to describe the most unsuspecting way to outsell the most ferocious competition in your marketplace, even when their marketing is brilliant, their budget is huge, and their products
and services are half the price of yours.

I’m going to show you how to create a High-Value Content Offer that sucks in leads like a vacuum cleaner on steroids!

With the insights gained in thread, your next move is to create the most irresistible bait for your dream buyer.

I will help you identify the prospects who are interested in what you’re selling but who want more information, which you’re going to give to them.

This way, they’ll have more of what they need to make an informed decision and move up the pyramid from the research phase to the
buying phase.

This allows you to generate hundreds of leads while positioning yourself as a trusted authority almost instantly – even if nobody’s heard of you!
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
As an example, we’ll take a homebuilding company because it’s easy to see how a small shift has huge benefits.

The typical full-page new home ad has the company name at the top and some sort of ‘SALE’ or ‘DISPLAY HOMES NOW OPEN’ headline
predominantly placed.

It’s exactly the same as all the other homebuilders taking up all the other advertisement pages.

They’re practically leaving it to random chance to compete for their share of that 3% of people who are buying now.

Now imagine the ad began with this headline:

WARNING: Do Not Buy A New House Before Reading This Shocking
Free Report…

What You Don’t Know About Building A New House That Could Cost You Tens-Of-Thousands Of Dollars And Threaten The Financial Livelihood Of Your Family

11 Things No Homebuilder Would Dare Tell You Before Taking A Deposit (Number 5 Could Cost You $100,000S)

6 Fatal Traps Of Buying A New Home Exposed! The Dirty Little Lies No Real Estate Agent, Builder, Or Even A BuyersAdvocate Would Dare Tell You!

So many more people would be compelled to read your ad and get in
touch with you for your free report, right?

If you present information that reads like a public service announcement, you’re guaranteed to stand out from the crowd in a
huge way.

That's the tea to selling like crazy.

Ads like this incentivise prospects, drawing them towards you with the promise of value and, importantly, no sales pitch.

The valuable information you’re offering here is called a High-Value Content Offer (HVCO), and it draws leads to you like moths to a
flame. HVCOs come in multiple forms – free reports, ebooks, videos, cheat sheets – but the goal is always the same: to offer your prospects
incredible value, typically in the form of the solution to a problem they’re struggling with, without asking them to purchase anything in
return.

In return for all the value you’re providing, all you ask for is their name and email address.

Now you have their attention, you can include information in your report that will move them up the pyramid more quickly.

For example, you could get prospects who are still saving money and in research mode to consider buying a new house right away by
showing them finance packages that don’t require a huge deposit.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMPORTANT: It’s called a High-Value Content Offer for a reason!

There not only needs to be perceived high value, but it must deliver on that promise. When you offer information as an incentive, make sure it’s substantive rather than the cheap gibberish that clogs the Internet.

This is the very first exchange of value your prospect makes with your business. They receive the information you have on offer in exchange
for providing their contact details.

You can’t simply trick people into giving you their contact details and then send them a crappy two-page free ‘report’ that is simply a
promotional piece about your company.

The goal is to wow them with this experience. If done right, this will prompt a conversation to take place in their mind: ‘If this is what
they’re giving away for free, imagine what their paid products/services are like!’

You want to lead with your best foot forward and deliver incredible value.

But first, to stop you from lighting your money on fire, this is what you absolutely must do immediately before creating a HVCO, setting
up a website, landing page or running ads of any kind.

There are three rules you must follow when putting together the kind of HVCO that will explode your sales:

HVCO Rule #1: Create an Attention-Grabbing Headline

HVCO Rule #2: Make sure every point touches a burning issue.

HVCO Rule #3: Keep it simple.

Now, they’re all important, and we’ll come to rules #2 & #3 in a moment; but first, the single most critical part of this process is having
an attention-grabbing headline that stops your prospects in their tracks, grabs them by the throat, and creates so much intrigue that it
practically forces them to give you their contact details.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
To illustrate the importance and power of this, let me share a short story.

In 1982, Naura Hayden released a book called Astro-Logical Love.

Looking at the title, what do you think this book is about? Does it grab you and demand your attention? Is it clear and specific as to what
you’ll learn?

Well, when they print a book, the first print run is typically 5,000 books, and most books don’t sell out in their first run.

This book also didn’t sell out in the initial 5,000.

In fact, it sold only 2,000 copies.

So Hayden sold the rest of her books to discount book stores and flea marketers who sell books for 99 cents.

It was there that a New York publisher stumbled across the book, bought it, read it, and thought,
‘This is a great book about how to seduce women’.

He called Naura Hayden and bought the rights to the book and republished it.

He didn’t change one word inside the book.

Exact same book…

The product was the same.

But he changed the title to this:

How to Satisfy a Woman Every Time…
and Have Her Beg for More!

Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Which book would you rather read if you were in the market for that type of thing?

Well, the result was 2.3 million books sales in the first 18 months!

It became a massive cultural phenomenon and a New York Times #1 best seller.

Same book, same content, just a different title.

It wasn’t the picture on the cover that made the difference (actually there is no picture).

It was the title, and more specifically the offer in the title that changed.

And that was an offer that someone actually wanted.

The take-away for you is simple and clear:

Identify your Dream Buyer’s single most pervasive and persistent hair-on-fire problem – and then offer them the single most valuable
and immediate solution.

Once you’re clear on this, really labour over figuring out the best possible title for your free report.

Because the truth is, the title of your free report is the number one factor in the pulling power of your HVCO and will largely be responsible for the amount of people that enter your funnel… and the amount of sales you make.

Like the example earlier, you don’t want to call your free report How to Make Men Want You.

It’s a vanilla offer and it doesn’t intrigue the
reader.

You want to name it, Make Him Beg to Be Your Boyfriend in Six Simple Steps.
Re: Make 750k Per Month, Drop Everything You're Doing And Read This!!! by adeoladrg(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Consider an HVCO that i put together: 22 Money
Murdering Mistakes That No Web Designer Would Dare Tell You.

It’s a lot more compelling than Five Things You Should Know When Building Your Website.

We dialled up the volume, using strong imagery that provoked a visceral response. You want to make your title burn with intrigue and be absolutely irresistible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria / Who Knows How I Can Get Virtual Card / I Need A One Million Naira Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.