Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. (569 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. by Notatribalist(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi guy..If you know you're ready to stay and hustle in Togo let me knw..I will give you accommodation, all you need do is go out to the near market and sell my goods,which i normally bring from Nigeria.Base on the experience of some of the guys I have you can save between 4 to 10 thousands naira daily.. You will be responsible for your transport down here..STARTING FROM FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 2020,SO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.. PLS NOTE::YOU MUST BE 30YEARS BELOW .FEMALE 27 BELOW. WHATSAPP +234506032163
Re: If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. by adigun98(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Notatribalist:
Hi guy..If you know you're ready to stay and hustle in Togo let me knw..I will give you accommodation, all you need do is go out to the near market and sell my goods,which i normally bring from Nigeria.Base on the experience of some of the guys I have you can save between 4 to 10 thousands naira daily.. You will be responsible for your transport down here..STARTING FROM FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 2020,SO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.. PLS NOTE::YOU MUST BE 30YEARS BELOW .FEMALE 27 BELOW. WHATSAPP +234506032163
What's your good ?
Re: If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. by blazebaba(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
What kind of goods....
Whats the salary and why that far...
Re: If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. by yeme7(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Suspecting thou, are they not people there who can help u to sell your goods, don't you have cousins, friends, brothers that u can help.... I can smell foul play here, my people the day is horror please be careful
Re: If You Knw You're Ready To Hustle In Any West Africa Country Come In.. by Notatribalist(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
yeme7:
Suspecting thou, are they not people there who can help u to sell your goods, don't you have cousins, friends, brothers that u can help.... I can smell foul play here, my people the day is horror please be careful
Didn't you see where I said I already have boys who sales for me?Free your mind..I have many businesses both on and offline, I can't do all alone

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Pls. / Bluesea Financial Services Ltd - Vacancy For Finance Officer / Vacancy For Factory Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.