Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up (10703 Views)

A Beautiful Lady dressed In Red Suit Scatters The Dance Floor In A Ceremony / A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nawaaoh: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
What do y'all say? grin

1 Share

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Juliemylove: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
It doesn’t look proper

4 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Muna4real(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
My pastor will cast me out.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by PrincessB1(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nawaaoh undecided
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Assnigga its a paint not a wear

7 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nawaaoh: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
NobodyW:
Assnigga its a paint not a wear

Did you say that thing on her chest is paint?? Nooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by yarimo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
here in Iran that is a normal dressing
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
The one wey I wear go church some Sundays ago no reach this one my pastor dey use me preach

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Denique(f): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The one wey I wear go church some Sundays ago no reach this one my pastor dey use me preach

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by lascos912(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
I can only see naked here
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Kemimarch16(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
What's this
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
You can't wear it to school, hospital visits and seeking employment.
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by olu77(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nawaaoh:

Did you say that thing on her chest is paint?? Nooo

Confirm painting bro. If in doubt google "body painting" she is naked but for the artwork

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by FullBlastLight: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
OP, are u crazy already?
Why to Church, and not to Mosque? Huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Galactico4ever(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Denique:
Happy birthday? Best wishes...
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by rimam849(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
say wetin happen? you wan become prayer point?
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=92931962][/quote]
Happy birthday
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Vyzz: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Denique(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Happy birthday
Cc: Galactico4ever
Thank you guys for the shout outs kiss
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by paulolee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
cnt enter any church in naija with such dress bt they can conduct private counseling for her...
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by uchelouis45(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
How are we sure that's even a church
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by olisaEze(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
How can you wear only body paint to anywhere before! Which kain mumu question is diswan na?angry
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by JoshOxborn: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
C'mon, let's be real.. She's not wearing anything, she only painted her body grotesquely. If she carries that to church nobody will listen to the pastor's sermon, some pervs will even bring out their dick and start jerking in the middle of the service. *Laughs*
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by yuswrld20(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
JoshOxborn:
C'mon, let's be real.. She's not wearing anything, she only painted her body grotesquely. If she carries that to church nobody will listen to the pastor's sermon, some pervs will even bring out their dick and start jerking in the middle of the service. *Laughs*
over to soapy genG
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Juliemylove: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Hhhmm
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nawaaoh: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2020
FullBlastLight:
OP, are u crazy already?

Why to Church, and not to Mosque? Huh?

It's good to ask. Because we are increasingly seeing and hearing about so many strange things nowadays inside churches AND Mosques:
END TIME!!

1) VIDEO: Zimbabwean pastor locks lips with female church member in front of other church members
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/04/video-zimbabwean-pastor-locks-lips-with-female-church-member-in-front-of-other-church-members/

2) VIDEO: Pastor washes his dirty feet and face on church members heads as part of ‘blessing’
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/04/pastor-washes-his-dirty-feet-and-face-on-church-members-heads-as-part-of-blessing/

3) Catholic Church investigates two nuns who returned pregnant after missionary trip to Africa
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/catholic-church-investigates-two-nuns-who-returned-pregnant-after-missionary-trip-to-africa/

4) VIDEO: Bizarre video shows pastor demonstrating to church members how to do the doggy style
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/10/video-pastor-demonstrates-to-church-members-how-to-do-the-doggy-style/

5) Prophet Odumeje lies on top of a woman to deliver her from evil spirits
https://www.facebook.com/gistnaijadotng/videos/prophet-odumeje-lies-on-top-of-a-woman-to-deliver-her-from-evil-spirits/393199518253908/

6) Ugandan Imam who mistakenly married a man thinking he’s a woman has been suspended
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/01/ugandan-imam-who-mistakenly-married-a-man-thinking-hes-a-woman-has-been-suspended/

7) 13-year-old Iranian girl beheaded by father in ‘honor killing’ as she slept
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/05/13-year-old-iranian-girl-beheaded-by-father-in-honor-killing-as-she-slept/

cool Indonesian man who set strict adultery laws flogged in public for adultery
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/indonesian-man-who-set-strict-adultery-laws-publicly-flogged-for-adultery/

AND MANY MORE!! SHALL I CONTINUE undecided

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2020
People can lie for Africa grin
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Nawaaoh: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2020
PrincessB1:
Nawaaoh undecided

Nawaaoh, PrincessB1. Me, I don tire well well!! grin
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2020
People will just post different rubbish online and tag it a church or some other place.
What shows us that this is a church?
And you see gullible people commenting already!
This could as well be at a carnival in Brazil or somewhere in South Africa or any other place around the world.
Wetin this internet gp cause , no be small tin o.
Gullible minds everywhere.
Tueeh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by femi4: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Nawaaoh:
What do y'all say? grin
Blind the two eyes
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by gbame(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Why church?
Re: Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up by Small080(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2020
This just call our attention.....
This not a cloth but paint
Why using church in the first place self angry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.