Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East (32080 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Roofingpro(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
wink
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by selemempe: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
ODJ124:
They are seriously considering him to be the party chairman come November or December...when they're gonna be having there convention.
Since the South East has been zoned the party chairmanship...
A serving senator? Look at your head. He is being considered for either president or senate President in 2023

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Roofingpro(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by lekki1444: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
See as him put hand for back like boi boi undecided undecided undecided

Gone are the days they give strict orientation before resuming a political office undecided

Spits
kalu dey look face na cheesy cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by FuckOsuPigs: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:
People are paying Homage to the new king of the south ...people that know what's up

He has United south east apc under him ...that's first step ....no other politician in South has been able to do this ... APC south east is the only one United as we speak

Is APC in South East? grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by coscj(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2020
It's kinda funny how things have turned around for OUK. I will still and watch as events unfold.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Josephamos382: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
wallex1983:
When we learnt permutation and combination in further mathematics, they didn't tell us that the most relevant area of application is in politics.

We would have understood it faster
grin
wallex1983:
When we learnt permutation and combination in further mathematics, they didn't tell us that the most relevant area of application is in politics.

We would have understood it faster
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by mostob(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Good for them. . . Abeg help my hustle and bring job o. Check my signature
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Is APC in South East? grin
3 senators , 14 rep members , one governor ... should I list more ?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by ArticleBeast: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't know the north you are talking about when arewa have supported tinubu already
Babachir is the north grin grin Some of you know nothing in politics. I bet you aint even a registered member of a political party
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

Kalu has been pro north since 1990 [/b]Oga ..[b]he is their son ...they made him governor so relax
Just wow @ bolded shocked
So we have Ibos who are pro-North and even a 'son' to the 'Islamic, evil, gworo-chewing' North.
Wonders shall never end o grin
I thought your kinsmen said only SW rigmarole with Northerners, but your desperation for a 2023 Igbo presidency has made you swallow your words and go cap-in-hand begging for the same alliance you have criticised and still criticising Yorubas for
You people are renowned for your treachery, hypocrisy and double-standards, only those who don't know you guys take all your criticisms and bias against the SW-North alliance serious, the number of likes(approval) your posts have gotten is testament to the fact that your people only see a South-North alliance a bad thing whenever it's the SW bloc making such alliance.
Ibos are vipers to be avoided at all cost

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Just wow @ bolded shocked
So we have Ibos who are pro-North and even a 'son' to the 'Islamic, evil, gworo-chewing' North.
Wonders shall never end o grin
I thought your kinsmen said only SW rigmarole with Northerners, but your desperation for a 2023 Igbo presidency has made you swallow your words and go cap-in-hand begging for the same alliance you have criticised and still criticising Yorubas for
You people are renowned for your treachery, hypocrisy and double-standards, only those who don't know you guys take all your criticisms and bias against the SW-North alliance serious, the number of likes(approval) your posts have gotten is testament to the fact that you only see a South-North alliance a bad thing whenever it's the SW bloc making such alliance.
Ibos are vipers to be avoided at all cost
U yorubas don't get it ....igbos can play the game u have been playing since 2015 better than u can ever be ...we have northern boys we can use

But the ultimate goal of igbos is to remove power from fulanis ...fulanis know ...igbos know they know

But fulanis work with igbos because Igbo interest is defined ...but you yorubas sabotage both that's y no boy trust u
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by friday2011(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Guy man dey rock Villarreal jersey...

Nice one.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

U yorubas don't get it ....igbos can play the game u have been playing since 2015 better than u can ever be ...we have northern boys we can use

But the ultimate goal of igbos is to remove power from fulanis ...fulanis know ...igbos know they know

But fulanis work with igbos because Igbo interest is defined ...but you yorubas sabotage both that's y no boy trust u

@bolded.....You can keep fooling yourselves grin
Why not say Yorubas are also playing the game you have been playing with the North since the 1960s starting with ZIK/Balewa to Shagari/Ekwueme grin
Well, I won't waste my time with you because your Igbo presidency will forever remain a pipe dream that will never happen until there's mass deradicalization of the SE from your bigotry, hypocrisy and treachery

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

@bolded.....You can keep fooling yourselves grin
Why not say Yorubas are also playing the game you have been playing with the North since the 1960s starting with ZIK/Balewa to Shagari/Ekwueme grin
Well, I won't waste my time with you because your Igbo presidency will forever remain a pipe dream that will never happen until there's mass deradicalization of the SE from your bigotry, hypocrisy and treachery
At every instance u mentioned it was a retaliation for what Yoruba did

Zik balewa was retaliation for awolowo effects of hatred towards ziks ...in Lagos ..making him lose majority and sacking alafin because he loved zik

Awolowo ...u expected igbos to vote awolowo after what he did in the war ? Una get mind sha

Na so una expect Niger Delta to vote for una after 2015 ...una really get mind

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by ALVA001: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Awol1:
Seems Gbaja is Tinubu's emissary to Kalu.

As much unclean as we perceive Kalu to be, he's a strong contender for the presidency with strong backing from the north.

If u ask me, I would tell you that northern forces would rather enthrone Kalu than see Tinubu win.

But what do I know?

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by SirBunky85(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:
People are paying Homage to the new king of the south ...people that know what's up

He has United south east apc under him ...that's first step ....no other politician in South has been able to do this ... APC south east is the only one United as we speak
Imo apc is in tatters

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by primetravel(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2020
It seems weren't privileged to some info about 2023.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2020
ALVA001:

You know nothing.

Does that make me Jon Snow?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

At every instance u mentioned it was a retaliation for what Yoruba did

Zik balewa was retaliation for awolowo effects of hatred towards ziks ...in Lagos ..making him lose majority and sacking alafin because he loved zik

Awolowo ...u expected igbos to vote awolowo after what he did in the war ? Una get mind sha

Na so una expect Niger Delta to vote for una after 2015 ...una really get mind
LMAO @ bolded
You can imagine such audacity! So you expect ZIK to leave the East and claim control in SW Lagos? Imagine such entitlement mentality that you Ibos possess, can a Yoruba man vie for a political postion in the SE?
All I've been reading since I was born was Ibos getting favours from Yorubas, mention one single instance of when an Ibo man did something good for a Yoruba man.
That singular act by Awolowo, of halting ZIK's advance is why he (Awolowo) will forever be revered as a hero in Yorubaland, same greed that took Ojukwu to make an advance to capture Lagos during the war (Yorubas were neutral prior to that) and he paid dearly for it. It simply means, you can do all your braggadocios and showmanship all you want, but don't overstep your boundaries and try to make inroads into Yorubaland, you will always pay dearly for it like you did in the past.
People often think it's only the Fulanis who have the born to rule mentality, but I've always said it that the Ibos are more culpable, and events of the 60s of how your people fixed your kinsmen into every top position despite having equally qualified people from other regions gives credence to that.

And as for the SS voting for a Yoruba, well I can clearly see beyond your divide-and-rule tactics, you Ibos are always at the forefront of dragging the SS into your hatred for Yorubas. I as an individual, like many other Yorubas have no problem with the SS, it's all in your imagination. The SS are not as bitter, bigoted and shallow in reason like you guys and have moved on from the defeat of 2015(even Jonathan has moved on), an average SS will remember 2011 when Yorubas voted overwhelming for Jonathan first before thinking of 2015 when Yorubas gave 45% of their votes to Jonathan despite his clear bias against Yorubas.
It's only a SE person that never looks at the many goods you have done to him but will rather focus on the singular 'bad' thing you did, so don't bring the SS into your parochial views, it's their choice to decide whether they will vote for/or against a Yoruba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by RexTramadol1: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2020
See how Kalu is feeling timid on ordinary picture

He carry hand put for back

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
You are ignorant of the power play of APC, they wouldn't give an ex convict their pearl to trample it in the mud like pig, they will never make the mistake PDP did by fielding Atiku despite the uncleared corrupt charges on him
There is no difference between Kalu and Tinubu, both of them are criminals. Tinubu as a former governor and godfather of APC in Lagos state took two bullion vans to his house on election eve. Imagine what will happen when he become the president
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

LMAO @ bolded
You can imagine such audacity! So you expect ZIK to leave the East and claim control in SW Lagos? Imagine such entitlement mentality that you Ibos possess, can a Yoruba man vie for a political postion in the SE?
All I've been reading since I was born was Ibos getting favours from Yorubas, mention one single instance of when an Ibo man did something good for a Yoruba man.
That singular act by Awolowo, of halting ZIK's advance is why he (Awolowo) will forever be revered as a hero in Yorubaland, same greed that took Ojukwu to make an advance to capture Lagos during the war (Yorubas were neutral prior to that) and he paid dearly for it. It simply means, you can do all your braggadocios and showmanship all you want, but don't overstep your boundaries and try to make inroads into Yorubaland, you will always pay dearly for it like you did in the past.
People often think it's only the Fulanis who have the born to rule mentality, but I've always said it that the Ibos are more culpable, and events of the 60s of how your people fixed your kinsmen into every top position despite having equally qualified people from other regions gives credence to that.

And as for the SS voting for a Yoruba, well I can clearly see beyond your divide-and-rule tactics, you Ibos are always at the forefront of dragging the SS into your hatred for Yorubas. I as an individual, like many other Yorubas have no problem with the SS, it's all in your imagination. The SS are not as bitter, bigoted and shallow in reason like you guys and have moved on from the defeat of 2015(even Jonathan has moved on), an average SS will remember 2011 when Yorubas voted overwhelming for Jonathan first before thinking of 2015 when Yorubas gave 45% of their votes to Jonathan despite his clear bias against Yorubas.
It's only a SE person that never looks at the many goods you have done to him but will rather focus on the singular 'bad' thing you did, so don't bring the SS into your parochial views, it's their choice to decide whether they will vote for/or against a Yoruba.
No need for long Grammer ...u have Jonathan 45% ... Igbos gave abiola 45% even with tofa having Igbo as vice

U yorubas like to project your image on to others

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2020
SirBunky85:
Imo apc is in tatters
Nah it's United Oga
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Forumobserver12(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
bbode1:
People are talking about the north giving power. But power is coming to the south. It could be south west, south south or south east. But remember that its good to pay good with good. The south west as sacrificed for the north. It's now there turn to repay the good deed if they so wishes

You may be right with your assertion that the SW has sacrificed for the North, unfortunately you fail short of acknowledging the sacrifice of the SE to the SW and North also, maybe you have forgotten how the SE supported one of your own in person of OBJ even when his people rejected him, the SE also supported Ya'radua from the North also, so who among the two zones deserve the support of other regions at this time considering sacrifice made?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by MrPresident1: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
President of Nigeria 2023, His Excellency Orji Uzor Kalu, by the grace of God cool

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by chaberry(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mr Igbo custodian, in your usual comparison, try and be using imo and Abia for such parameters and spare others their peace...

He is una Lord and savior...fine but never tag others along..

Please keep shut, we Anambrans are fully in support of him, so face your Eweduland

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by celeiyke: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2020
What is going on? This man has lately been visiting Kalu
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by celeiyke: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2020
ODJ124:
They are seriously considering him to be the party chairman come November or December...when they're gonna be having there convention.
Since the South East has been zoned the party chairmanship...

Na you zone am?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by celeiyke: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2020
joeluv:
Lmaooo. Ex convict. This APC people really got no shame

Na you convict am?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2020
chaberry:

Please keep shut, we Anambrans are fully in support of him, so face your Eweduland

Lol

Akuko, not only anambrans

try anotther phrase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.