Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Roasted Peanuts With Potato Chaat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasted Peanuts With Potato Chaat (240 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roasted Peanuts With Potato Chaat by jamessmmith(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
As we know that peanuts and potatoes both are healthy substances for our good health. They both are loaded fully vitamin and minerals with carbohydrates. So today I tell you the awesome recpie with both things. I called Roasted Peanuts & Potato Chaat

A quick-fix for those hunger pangs..when you want to have something delicious and yet HEALTHY.

Ingredients

A handful of roasted peanuts
Boiled potatoes- 2
Coriander for garnishing
A pinch of salt, chili powder and rock salt
1/2 tsp chaat masala
Lemon juice
1 small onion, carrot, cucumber (optional)
Boiled sweet corn- 1 cup

Method

In a pan, roast the boiled potatoes
Add the veggies and saute them for some time.
Then add the corn and all the spices.
Finally, add the lemon juice and mix in the roasted peanuts.
Now take out in a serving plate and sprinkle the coriander

Re: Roasted Peanuts With Potato Chaat by MMWandali: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
wow
looks so delicious tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Things Na Im We Go See For The Ember Months! Here's A Gift For You / Scaling Your Food Business To The Next Level. / The Queen's Gambit (2020's Screening Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.