Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer (51985 Views)

5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ahamonyeka(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Femuel:

Wisdom choke you there grin
choke your generations.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Duru009(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2020
I think this is the best time for Messi to go and seek new challenge. He can always come back to Barcelona in another capacity either as a coach for the academic, sporting director etc......

Now the ovation is load, let him go !

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Elxandre(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
He will end up getting a wage increase.
It's funny how fans absolve someone earning 1m euro weekly from blame
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by benqo01(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2020
This is becoming more like a ringtone.....leave if you want........Your era in Barça is over

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by VULCAN(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2020
You are a Ronaldo fan. Obvious from your choice of words. Nothing wrong with that but stop being disingenuous.

Nothing you droned on about on has any relevance to the ability of Messi to play football. He isn't called the GOAT because he made you happy by taking life decisions that you claim he should make.

He is renowned because of what he has done on the pitch over the years.

And to show how deceptive you are you are attacking him for wanting to leave while you Ronaldo fans have always criticised him for staying put in Barca all his life.

Are you guys bipolar?

Beverlyjean:
I still don't understand how his minions can't see thru this guys selfishness....ronaldo was humiliated by barca , he dint quit ... he won only one last liga title and copa de rey in 4 yrs , he still dint quit... Portugal were humiliated by Germany and knocked out in the group stage of 2014 WC , he still dint quit , Portugal failed to win any cup in for the first 12 years he played for them , still dint quit ... messi looses final in his 10th year of playing for Argentina, he is humiliated against Germany and off he goes again... 

This guy is nothing but a fraud and u guys can't see thru it... he isn't ultimately ambitious, he gas lights his fans to think he is everything after Jesus ... ronaldo has never quit any team he played for just cos they are not doing well... and they say messi is the goat...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Philipxxxx0: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2020
wunmi590:
cool

One of the best news I have heard from merssi, I'm a Ronaldo fan, but the abuse on this guy to leave Barcelona to play in another club is too much for him.

I wish him well if he eventually move on.

So that he will go and fail, you people will laugh at him.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by bizhop01: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2020
I know messi will not leave barcelona, but if he leave he will end up in MLS.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
ahamonyeka:
how do you mean by stupidity? You had better go and die.

You're rude, slow and disrespectful.

Stop writing words in short form or using digits in place of words, only slow and foolish people do that.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Pabloicardi: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Alpha100:
Messi cut a disillusioned figure as the Catalan giants crashed out of the Champions League at the quarter-final stage in Lisbon after suffering an 8-2 hammering by Bayern Munich.

It has reportedly led Messi to consider his future - and Brazilian outlet Esporte Interativo claim that he is demanding an immediate exit having grown frustrated at the lack of planning at the club and caused him to lose faith in their sporting plans.

The report - which comes from the same source that first reported Neymar's move to Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 - adds that Messi has become more isolated at the club than ever before after his wait for his first Champions League title since 2015 continued on Friday.

Messi also cut a desolate figure last month after his side were pipped to the LaLiga title in by arch rivals Real Madrid, which was their first league title since 2017.

The 33-year-old criticised his team-mates after conceding the title to Zinedine Zidane's side and warned them they would have to perform much better in Portugal this month.

But despite a Messi-inspired performance seeing them past Napoli, they were embarrassed by the Bundesliga champions to leave Messi further frustrated.

In the long-term, Messi has spent 12 months battling club president Josep Bartomeu and the Nou Camp hierarchy regarding the direction the club is heading in currently.

The news comes after reports that Manchester City believe that they are best placed to sign the Argentina star.

The report claimed Man City would pay 'whatever it takes' to lure him over to the Etihad Stadium and reunite with former manager Pep Guardiola.

City could however face competition from Inter Milan, with their former director Massimiliano Mirabelli claiming his signing 'is more than a dream' for the club.

But City's reportedly believe that they will be at the front of the queue if the six-time Ballon d'Or winner decides to seek a new challenge.

But Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness believes city rivals Manchester United should make a sensational move for Messi.

He told The Times: 'This would be the perfect week to put a bid in for the 33-year-old Argentinian and I could easily see him playing in Manchester — at either United or City.'

Messi has spent his entire professional career with Barca, but with one year remaining on his contract he could be eyeing the exit door.

He has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave for free at the end of every season but that expired at the end of May.

His current £635million buy-out clause is a concern for most potential suitors, but Barcelona may be forced to sacrifice their most precious asset to make bring about the desired summer overhaul at the Catalan outfit.

Mundo Deportivo reported that the club only consider Messi and four others as unavailable for transfer, but their hand could be forced if Messi pushes for a move.

SOURCE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8633221/amp/Lionel-Messi-tells-Barcelonas-hierarchy-wants-leave-summer-frustrated.html
Go where? You must remain there. Is now you want to leave. Be a patriot and rebuild your club.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Beverlyjean(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2020
VULCAN:
You are a Ronaldo fan. Obvious from your choice of words. Nothing wrong with that but stop being disingenuous.

Nothing you droned on about on has any relevance to the ability of Messi to play football. He isn't called the GOAT because he made you happy by taking life decisions that you claim he should make.

He is renowned because of what he has done on the pitch over the years.

And to show how deceptive you are you are attacking him for wanting to leave while you Ronaldo fans have always criticised him for staying put in Barca all his life.

Are you guys bipolar?

He never wanted to leave cos he tot barcelona will thru out his career b a special club , but now that it has turned to disgrace , he wants to Japa...ronaldo has never left a struggling team

Let him leave and join a new team, that's what we all want...

For the past five years messi has won la liga
Copa de rey
Spanish Super cup

Ronaldo for the past 5 yrs champions league
La liga
Copa de rey
Spanish Super cup
World club championship
Serie a
Italian super cup
European championship
Nations league
And Ronaldo has been his teams top scorer for the past 13 -14 yrs ...man u , real Madrid, Juventus and Portugal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by simeotexy: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2020
600 million what for an old man cry
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by lordprogress: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Una dey shout make he commot make he commot from Barca fake news dun come na una yearn about leaving when ovation is high we can never understand Ronaldo fans way of thinking.
There is a reason Messi is compared to the great Pele and maradona but Ronaldo isn't because he was never even in the debate of goat in the first place most Ronaldo fan are just delusional trying to hype him to oblivion, ask any serious coach or football player who is the best between them 85 percent will say leo which is quite obvious even the great Manchester United players like scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand,Giggs,and Rooney have openly expressed that Leo is the best of the two.
This delusion that Ronaldo that can't even complete a single dribble is better than Messi is the stupidity of hypocrisy.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ojaysam25(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
lordprogress:
Una dey shout make he commot make he commot from Barca fake news dun come na una yearn about leaving when ovation is high we can never understand Ronaldo fans way of thinking.
There is a reason Messi is compared to the great Pele and maradona but Ronaldo isn't because he was never even in the debate of goat in the first place most Ronaldo fan are just delusional trying to hype him to oblivion, ask any serious coach or football player who is the best between them 85 percent will say leo which is quite obvious even the great Manchester United players like scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand,Giggs,and Rooney have openly expressed that Leo is the best of the two.
This delusion that Ronaldo that can't even complete a single dribble is better than Messi is the stupidity of hypocrisy.
Ronaldo can't dribble I laugh in German....to be honest while messi might be a better dribbler that is still not a yardstick to be consider as the Goat cuz ronadiho and okocha were the best in that regard still dey are no where to found in the goat debate....
The only reason there is a debate BTW messI and Ronaldo is because of dribble and creativity which messi slightly edge Ronaldo which is understandable cuz messi is a playmaker while ronaldo is not...
As for the other aspect of the game like arieal threat,skills,shot,heading,ability to use both feet,free kicks,goals,leadership skills ronaldo up messi.....thats why every club he left were always the best club in the World at the time of his departure..
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Slynation(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Whatever decision Messi takes should be appreciative by all Barcelona fans worldwide.... He has really tried a lot and nothing to prove for anymore, He has won it all... Wishing him Good luck
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by VULCAN(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your first post you were condemning him for wanting to leave.

Now you are condemning him for staying in Barca all these years.

That's the problem with hatred.

It steals people's capacity to reason.

But let me advise you.

Whether Messi leaves or dies there in Barca.

He remains one of the greatest sportsmen in modern history.

Your criticisms amount to nothing.

The clubs that are scrambling to sign him know his value far better than you ever could even if you had lived 3 lifetimes.

Beverlyjean:

He never wanted to leave cos he tot barcelona will thru out his career b a special club , but now that it has turned to disgrace , he wants to Japa...ronaldo has never left a struggling team

Let him leave and join a new team, that's what we all want...

For the past five years messi has won la liga
Copa de rey
Spanish Super cup

Ronaldo for the past 5 yrs champions league
La liga
Copa de rey
Spanish Super cup
World club championship
Serie a
Italian super cup
European championship
Nations league
And Ronaldo has been his teams top scorer for the past 13 -14 yrs ...man u , real Madrid, Juventus and Portugal
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by tyokunbo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Those who say Messi is GOAT are wrong. Watch Maradona, and Messi looks fake. Mesi copied all of Maradona's moves. He's a clone of Maradona. How can a clone play better than the original. Messi never excites me because I saw Maradona make the same moves over twenty years ago, and with passion too. Messi can't play with passion because he's a copycat. Ronaldo is original, not a clone. He belongs there with Pele and Maradona.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ahamonyeka(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Isinweke:

You're rude, slow and disrespectful.

Stop writing words in short form or using digits in place of words, only slow and foolish people do that.
you are very stupid,how does that affect your generations? I 8 2 see confused dots like you here.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
ahamonyeka:
you are very stupid,how does that affect your generations? I 8 2 see confused dots like you here.

Ewu.

From your profile, I can tell the type of person you are.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by gibzzhd: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Duru009:
I think this is the best time for Messi to go and seek new challenge. He can always come back to Barcelona in another capacity either as a coach for the academic, sporting director etc......

Now the ovation is load, let him go !
One more season first.let him break that pele record
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by gibzzhd: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
tyokunbo:
Those who say Messi is GOAT are wrong. Watch Maradona, and Messi looks fake. Mesi copied all of Maradona's moves. He's a clone of Maradona. How can a clone play better than the original. Messi never excites me because I saw Maradona make the same moves over twenty years ago, and with passion too. Messi can't play with passion because he's a copycat. Ronaldo is original, not a clone. He belongs there with Pele and Maradona.
funny enough Ronaldo is never mentioned amongst pele and maradona.Messi is the one mention in their class do eat the humble pie
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ahamonyeka(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Isinweke:

Ewu.

From your profile, I can tell the type of person you are.
hahahahahakikiki i 8 2 see clueless slow pork like you here.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ayubasodeeq(m): 1:58am On Aug 19, 2020
But i dont think the coach will allow him leave
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by ayubasodeeq(m): 2:00am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Duru009 post=92945336]I think this is the best time for Messi to go and seek new challenge. He can always come back to Barcelona in another capacity either as a coach for the academic, sporting director etc......

Now the ovation is load, let him go ![yes ooo]
Re: Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer by TLE900: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
[[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Papa Bouba Diop Dies Aged 42 / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) / Masquerades Visit Victor Anichebe In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.