Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Is That Your Full Nake.d Butt On Display? (18+photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Is That Your Full Nake.d Butt On Display? (18+photo) (3808 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / I Think Kiddwaya Is 'knacking' Erica Now And Tolanibaj Is Begging - Vee(video) / (new 18+ Photo) Bobrisky Poses N*ked On Instagram Why Showing Off His Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Is That Your Full Nake.d Butt On Display? (18+photo) by donaldeke(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
We are not sure how it all led up to this but yes we are here and we think that is what it is unless you have an opinion to the contrary.

So she was in bed with fellow housemate Prince and it is our understanding that a lot might have gone down.

See below the 18+ rated photo and tell us what you think.

https://www.reporterswall.com/bbnaija-tolanibaj-is-that-your-full-nake-d-butt-on-display-18photo/

Re: Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Is That Your Full Nake.d Butt On Display? (18+photo) by Celebritytalk: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nollywood Actor disclose reasons why girls should pay guys for dis virgin them.

Watch and Please Kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gists and hot news Updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHIbjjnLJM

(1) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates Are Begging for N100k Jobs And Sleeping Around - Harri Obi / Actor Ibrahim Yekini Itele Show Off His Beautiful Wife For The First Time (video / Check Out The Price Range Of The Expensive Wine Obi Cubana Was Spotted With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.