Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12056 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Lagosboy: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2011
mukina2:

oyb is correct.

its the one and only Dr Davidylan cheesy

the statement is ' what i have acheived in my life you would never get near' grin grin

I can remember him saying this to me while i knew in my mind he couldnt be further from being right but i give him his dose that day.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

It is best advised you stop making mockery of yourself all over the forum. Stop giving yourself airs with your self-proclaimed, but absolutely non- existent, at least going by the quality of your reetarded posts, high intellect. grin

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi, when it reaches the stomach, it turns odindin. But then, the omoluabi has to be one with high intellect.

My reetarded posts?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From you?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That said someone is the most intelligent because of a SAT score?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You really are a mooooron! grin

honeric01:

@sagamite

Sorry but you were saying? undecided

I was saying take a chill pill because I bashed you for saying village people wear rags because they are trying to avoid showing off.

I was not intending to attack you. I attack opinions, not people.  wink grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by haboosa(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2011
@ EVERYBODY, pls Who can tell me the last comment of BAWOMOLO on NL  and what section? before he passed to the world beyond. I DEDICATE THIS COMMENT TO MY NL FRIEND BUSAYO AWOMOLO AKA BAWOMOLO,  MAY YOU CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2011
Sagamite:

I was saying take a chill pill because I bashed you for saying village people wear rags because they are trying to avoid showing off.

I was not intending to attack you. I attack opinions, not people.  wink grin

Haba mr intellect, you're trying to keyboard-twist what i typed right?

I said why waste money buying gucci, kelvin bla bla bla when you have got no one to show off to? I said people in the villages are not for the flamboyant life like those in the cities.

Man, at least you claim you're very brilliant, show that in your interpretations.

Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2011
This thread was meant to be fun,Yes  undecided
Jarus:

48, Which Nairalander used to be a sports analyst with Silverbird TV about 2-3 years ago? Razorr

49, Name 5 First Class degree-holding Nairalanders: [b]Ibime, Davidylan, Richyblack, Zeedee, loma[/b]

50, Name 3 South African Nairalanders and 2 Ghanaian Nairalanders? RSA, Mpele, & Otumfour, Efuah, Kwamejobour

100%. But being Batu master's closest friend on NL, I expected no less.  grin
What about those guys i listed?
Look,I believe u copied some of my answers.u couldn't have possibly still remembered sis  Efuah?  grin  grin  grin
Anyone that gets question 51. wud receive correct  e-nyashing from me  tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

This thread was meant to be fun,Yes  undecidedWhat about those guys i listed?
Look,I believe u copied some of my answers.u couldn't have possibly still remembered sis  Efuah?  grin  grin  grin
Anyone that gets question 51. wud receive correct  e-nyashing from me  tongue

I'd love some e-nyanshing from you that may lead to some physical nyanshing

Please whats question 51?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

51.He is to some witty and to others extremely stu.p1d.In 2010,On one of his good days,he compiled a report though its argued to be copy and paste,the report he claimed is for ladies,twud help them keep their men and stay healthy emotionally.who is he and quote his report "2010 page 1"

Mr Cork!

Mr Cork!:

1) DON'T LET SOMEONE BECOME PRIORITY IN YOUR LIFE, WHEN YOU ARE JUST AN OPTION IN THEIR LIFE Wink

2) NEVER EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO ANYONE. THOSE WHO LIKES YOU DOESNT NEED IT,
THOSE WHO HATE YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOU Wink

3) WE MAKE THEM CRY, BUT WHO CARE FOR US? WE CRY FOR THOSE WHO NEVER CARE FOR US Undecided
WE EVEN CARE FOR THOSE WHO WILL NEVER CRY FOR US Undecided

4) DON'T MAKE PROMISE WHEN YOU ARE JOYFUL . DON'T REPLY WHEN YOU ARE SAD
BUT NEVER TAKE DECISION WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY Wink

THESE ARE SIMPLE RECIPE FOR SWEET RELATIONSHIP, truss me!!!!!! (Cork's Report: 2010) Wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508134.96.html

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
honeric01:

Mr Cork!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508134.96.html

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
so you need e-nyanshing
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
Honeric,sorry but u failed part B of the question.
A. Cork
B. cock report 2010 page 1 states and i quote:
Temptation is a woman's weapon and man's excuse.   (cork's Report: 2010,  page 1) Wink
Nice try though,You gonna get e-nyashed by . . . ennyluv  cheesy
fstranger3:

I'd love some e-nyanshing from you that may lead to some physical nyanshing

Please whats question 51?
Remind me when im 60  cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Odunnu:

so you need e-nyanshing
Why not? since yours has become a black market, what else is expected of a brothaman? cool
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by LadyM1: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hiiiii every1 i know you may av 4gotten me 4 a while nw, no wahala but am one of nairlanders funs,

pls i need help here pls,

what colours goes with orange for a parlor(living rooms), plsssssssss
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^^^^^ undecided

" grin "" color red! oya oh more kwueshions jare smiley
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Carlosein(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
Lady M:

Hiiiii every1 i know you may av 4gotten me 4 a while nw, no wahala but am one of nairlanders funs,

pls i need help here pls,

what colours goes with orange for a parlor(living rooms), plsssssssss

why not creat another thread for this before you are accused of spamming and banned?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by LadyM1: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2011
ok sor guys pls discard ok!!! tnx
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2011
ikamefa:

^^^^^^^ undecided

" grin "" color red! oya oh more kwueshions jare smiley
52.She is a female.She got nld male ogling (her beauty and sexual liberties).She is a non-Nigerian and one of her outstanding physical attributes is something to do with her legs.She was popular at the sexuality section.who is she ?
lolz
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

Ifyalways
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2011
Be silly.
Not moi,try again. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2011
Chei . . . see exam! undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by rasputinn(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ Jarus

You should add another question for the poster with the most meaningless posts on nairaland.

For that,I'd nominate Patwhizkid,jeeez I've never seen anyone post with just emoticons on so many threads,at best her posts are thread topic-derailing questions or one liners
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
@Jarus : when are we getting more questions?
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
ifyalways:

52.She is a female.She got nld male ogling (her beauty and sexual liberties).She is a non-Nigerian and one of her outstanding physical attributes is something to do with her legs.She was popular at the sexuality section.who is she ?
lolz
Ms Potato
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
ifyalways:

lolz

That goes to Rokiatu.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

So Rokiatu is non Nigerian?
You are indeed very smart
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Ms Potato
No.
Is she popular at the sexuality section?nld men drool endlessly over her?
honeric01:

That goes to Rokiatu.
no.
Roki na naija babe.
Answer is Missbowlegs  kiss  kiss  cheesy
She is an anal s3x freak,nld guys were all over her then . . . grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=373627

Check out her posts statistics . . .sexuality through out.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=373627;sa=showPosts

Tributes to Missbowlegs :
Quote from: jay bee on September 09, 2009, 04:02 PM
Word on the street is that you've been giving all NL male virgins numerous wet dreams Wink

Quote from: eyonigger on September 04, 2009, 08:37 PM
missby, u are just so open and plain, just like me, love u for that.

Quote from: spikedcylinder on September 03, 2009, 05:30 PM
I thought you said it was for men anyway?
For me, the anus is only for externals. . . . .not internals. Wink
grin grin grin Spikeyyyyyy
Quote from: wale.star on September 02, 2009, 03:08 PM
Toto nearly finish my bank account.God will save me and i can't do without toto 3 times a week at least with different women

I should be made the moderator of moderators already.  tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

So Rokiatu is non Nigerian?
You are indeed very smart

sharrap and thank him for the information he just passed across to you. Rokiatu isnt Nigerian.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
Funny,I'v never noticed her posts. I read more than I post on here
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
ifyalways:

Roki na naija babe.

Rokiatu is not a Nigerian, she's from Gambia. (Liberia)
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mukina2: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
^

mumu she is from Liberia tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Odunnu:

sharrap and thank him for the information he just passed across to you. Rokiatu isnt Nigerian.

We dey fight. Abi you sef you be Somalian? Because this your attitude e be like say you dey fight war with me. So all this days, that smallish girl has been deceiving me. I am gonna get her

mukina2:

^

Thank you jare. please are you close to Odunnu. I need you to talk to her for me. She is the only sugar in my tea. But she doesnt want to understand. Biko,as my Yoruba sister from Obodo Sierra Leone, help me wind am.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
honeric01:

Rokiatu is not a Nigerian, she's from Gambia.
Wonderful.
I thought she was Yoruba.thanks for the info.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by honeric01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
mukina2:

^

You're a multi-mumu  grin, i forgot her country, thought it was Gambia, oh yes, you're the one from Gambia and she's from Liberia  grin grin grin grin grin

Liberia i know, Siera Leone i know too cool
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by fstranger3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
Me too

How did she come up with that name?

Rokiaty is a yoruba name

She has to pay for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.