Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies (11088 Views)

My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Kaycee54321:

She copied it from where??

Another chat with another guy abi?

She's a doer, just like that man said... angry

Lol, this isn't the first time we are trying shits like this, okay?

This isn't also the first time she's sending me that message, you grab?

You all be stereotyping girls here, but well - believe what you want!
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Kaycee54321(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

Lol, this isn't the first time we are trying shits like this, okay?

This isn't also the first time she's sending me that message, you grab?

You all be stereotyping girls here, but well - believe what you want!

cheesy

Was just being mischievous ma man...

You definitely shouldn't let anything you see on NL influence your relationship in the real world

Was messing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Imiete(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralKoko:

You may not be a playboy but you suck at "Chyking"

You are lucky you are doing it in backward climes
Come to PH grin
This your skill won't even get you an underage pussy tongue
Bros help me tell am o
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

Lol, she copied it!

You all don't get it, we were bored and decided to do some shit. She already had those lines since time immemorial.

Cap
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
PLEASE SHARE HOW A REAL WOOING CHAT SHOULD BE.
WE WANT TO LEARN PROF.
I am not a PROF but there are some thing you should understand as a socially intelligent being.
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by AdeniyiA(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
two things are involved, either it ends in tears or in praise.
Premium tears loading...
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by paul100(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Puvo:

See analysis grin
It is very possible,a guy have asked her the same question,so she just went to their chat,copy and paste.Simple
WISDOM no go kill megrin

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by paul100(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

It will end in premium tears o... If that's not you chatting with yourself then you need to run grin

You sent a message in 10:29 telling her your physique and all.... Then she replied with a text of 21lines at exactly 10:30 grin The 21lines would probably take her 2-4mins to conclude typing (she has to think about what to write, could be more than 4mins sef)

How she wrote all that in 1min/less? She already has it sent to multiple persons, she merely copied and pasted again....

Your babe is a doer grin
It is very possible,a guy have asked her the same question,so she just went to their chat,copy and paste.Simple

WISDOM no go kill me grin
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by paul100(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=92947698][/quote]
Bro,you fit drop your own na
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by paul100(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=92947698][/quote]
Bro,you fit drop your own
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by ibnlawal(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

It will end in premium tears o... If that's not you chatting with yourself then you need to run grin

You sent a message in 10:29 telling her your physique and all.... Then she replied with a text of 21lines at exactly 10:30 grin The 21lines would probably take her 2-4mins to conclude typing (she has to think about what to write, could be more than 4mins sef)

How she wrote all that in 1min/less? She already has it sent to multiple persons, she merely copied and pasted again....

Your babe is a doer grin

Wow! Now I'm genuinely impressed.
Nice police work dude.

I like people who pays attention to small details.

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Puvo: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
paul100:

WISDOM no go kill megrin

Indeed you're an embodiment of wisdom wink
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by paul100(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Puvo:

Indeed you're an embodiment of wisdom wink
Thanks Bro,have a nice day.
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by TGMISKY(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your bae must really know how to write descriptive essays. See her lenghty describtion na
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Vicky99(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Truth to be told, your gf is a potential cheater if one good guy with good scope handle her. I just hate the way she is responding to you without knowing in the first place.... very cheap.
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:
grin grin grin I am not an atheist o

I understand..have a great evening grin

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by starbuck(f): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Either this is a self sponsored chat undecided undecided or you both pre planned it...

On the blurred part, why am i seeing 'Mum Chuks abi Chuks'... If she is your self acclaimed ex and she is married, i won't mind if you make NL fp that was beaten black and blue because he was caught with someone's wife
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
starbuck:
Either this is a self sponsored chat undecided undecided or you both pre planned it...

On the blurred part, why am i seeing 'Mum Chuks abi Chuks'... If she is your self acclaimed ex and she is married, i won't mind if you make NL fp that was beaten black and blue because he was caught with someone's wife

I can't help but laugh, lol
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Decimus: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Unproductive youths
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
flesh and blood has not told you this, TAKE GOOD NOTE

grin grin grin
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Thazard(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
stanliwise:

Goodnight to you also.
When girls later deal with you mercilessly
You will later join Nairaland redpill to wail how you hate women and how other guys are simp grin grin

Just like me in 2018
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Benki003(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
okay just a quick analysis
firstly girls don't reply u fast if the don't know who u are she go first do small shakara as per person wey them de toast and then her replying u a long note in a minute is a no no

conclusion
gonna find something useful to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.