Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use (20882 Views)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Gov. Obiano Reopens MCC Pedestrian Bridge, Onitsha For Public Use(photos) / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Murphy22(m): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2020
What about us that haven't registered yet? Is there still hope?

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by OtemAtum: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Nigeria isn't working
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Rebuke: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Very annoying. Some people's ID were having other people's passport.

Some with the right passport but wrong names and all.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Hezmatosky: 5:42am On Aug 18, 2020
We don't want any app, give us our ID card. It's over 5yrs now cry
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Eddygre8(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Will be available in 10years

3 Likes

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by LordSuko(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2020
The App is still being tested and not approved for public use, yet it was available for download on Mobile Stores. What a load of crap

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Deborah98(f): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2020
They are not serious at all,watch as it will take them Five years or more to do this,
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by mike272(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Please guys when is the plastic ID card supposed to be out?. I collected the nimc slip in November last year. No idea when I'll be getting the ID Card.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Galadimabawa: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2020
you guys are not sincere at all.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by bewla(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2020
ekorian:
They are not serious!!!
What have serious about this nation before
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Openbusiness: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2020
mike272:
Please guys when is the plastic ID card supposed to be out?. I collected the nimc slip in November last year. No idea when I'll be getting the ID Card.
Year 2199, that's when it will be out, just keep waiting for it, ok? grin

Deborah98:
They are not serious at all,watch as it will take them Five years or more to do this,
add 174 to that 5 years abeg. Awa server is down, we need $20 billion to get new server grin
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Openbusiness: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Hackers will just be playing ten ten with all the personal information of Nigerians with NIMC. Na God go save person from the most useless regime in the world runnin this country

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by 2cribz: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2020
U r always here. Stupid wannabe fruit seller.xlaimin street. Fool
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I talk am
Wetin dey take like forever before the card dey come out
Na im the app one function immediately...

I register since 2015 up till now i never see the card na the slip i dey manage

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Deborah98(f): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Year 2199, that's when it will be out, just keep waiting for it, ok? grin

add 174 to that 5 years abeg. Awa server is down, we need $20 billion to get new server grin
I collected my slip since 2017, up till now I haven't received the plastic one yet and they are here talking about online whatever,let me not talk much
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Denique(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2020
janedonez:
The level of inordinate combination surrounding the NIMC, one begins to imagine why the management is still wobbling. You want to capture, you have to pass through stress, after capturing, to collect your card is trouble. For almost 5years after I captured, to the get the card is still not possible.
My neighbour paid 8k+ to get hers.
I should create a thread on the rigmarole for the NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD.
Funny country!

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by whela(m): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2020
janedonez:
The level of inordinate combination surrounding the NIMC, one begins to imagine why the management is still wobbling. You want to capture, you have to pass through stress, after capturing, to collect your card is trouble. For almost 5years after I captured, to the get the card is still not possible.

You won't get it simply bcus it had expired before it was due for printing.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2020
that app go cost 100 billion Naira o
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by easyfem(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2020
for aw many years will it take diz useless pple to give me my card ..........2013..................7 years ago .......awon weyrey
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by QuickStandard: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2020
We will buy your used Inverter batteries at cool prices, we can also pick up from any location within Nigeria.

Call or Whatsapp us on check below for contact details
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941454:

Alright, thanks for the viable information.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will be waiting patiently.
We won't join the illiterate that can't read and spot this part of the thread.
Wailing is their lifestyle.
They wail on everything and anything concerning our darling nation.
Pessimists children of hate, frustration and perdition everywhere.
Tueeh!

Quote this post if you are one of them,
Let nairalanders know you today, enemy of the country.

Na dem, one don quote us oooo cheesy cheesy

SHUT UP!!!

I'M SURE YOU HAVE TAKEN OGOGORO THIS MORNING!!!
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by vineyardfarms: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2020
bunch of confussed animals. Has anything good work in ng when the wrong people are hand picked. What does it take to get it right with the right persons
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Are you even ashamed of yourself?. A software that's still in beta testing was released to the public, after leaking so many people's data to the public, all they've to say is that the application is being tested. Who uploaded it to Store?

what kind of useless attitude is that, coming 48hrs to make this statement because the app is useless.

Tụfịakwa

LEAVE THAT AUDIO GRILLER.
HE IS A STUPID IDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941454:

Alright, thanks for the viable information.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will be waiting patiently.
We won't join the illiterate that can't read and spot this part of the thread.
Wailing is their lifestyle.
They wail on everything and anything concerning our darling nation.
Pessimists children of hate, frustration and perdition everywhere.
Tueeh! cheesy cheesy

What do you mean by viable information? They should have just apologise to the general public for the inconsistences of the app because if it was not ready, people wouldn't have had access to it. You people should be patriotic enough to chastise this government for their mismanagememt of so many things in this country, while you also praise them for the good ones.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
GreenAgain:

https://www.thecable.ng/nimc-national-identity-app-not-yet-approved-for-public-use

LOL MARK MY WORD THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE APP BUT THE NATION NIMIC DATABASE IMPLEMENTATION . THE APP WAS JUST READING THE RUBBISH IT FOUND.

NOTE THIS IS A NATION DATABASE

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by SamgoldBaba: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
ekorian:
They are not serious!!!

Infact, you're right. Federal government unable to develop a proper app. Well, we're waiting as usual anyways
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Revolva(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Naija cannt even coordinate comon ID card ...imagine such a nation it took me 8 years before i collected myne
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Houstency(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Sircarma99: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Why not take time and do a good job than rushing to win some cheap political points.
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by ajebuter(f): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Very useless App

I used it , logged in my NIN number and it goes ' oops'

Tried it about 20 times and no show

Deleted already

Why put it on play store app when you're still test running?

Very anyhow people..
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by tamdun: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2020
These people are sick, it's not for public use yet the whole world can access it on Google play store
Re: NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2020
I dont think i will use that spie of an app. China will be waiting to hack and steal everybody's data in that crap of an app. A word is enough for the wise. Nigeria has been compromised because of Chinese loan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu / EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.