Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List (28613 Views)

Barrack Obama Lists Wizkid Song, "Essence" As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face / Barrack Obama Adds Rema's Music To His Summer Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by XTHRONE(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Ok, where is my song there.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by paulolee(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
OghenetegaSam:
Wizkid... The Greatest!
next grammy sure for am be dt...abi??
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by techmo(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
cool

Afropop to the world

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by airminem(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Cowgirl shoot zombie tongue
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
And so?
For the first time I agree with you. And so? The things that hit fp sometimes ehn. O na eme'm na aru.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Gurionng247: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one.

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Iamgrey5(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
And so?
Because he is not Trump the Saviour of heaven and earth for hypocritical christians?

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by YorubaLord: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2020
princeade86:
Obama even enjoy the wailers. Wow

E pain am die! grin

Okoro gay! angry

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by adecz: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2020
cool cool cool

Wizzy's music is cool, mellow, deep
& bound to last..

Davidos music na gbagbam, gbamgbam,
now, now with zero messages &
shallow, beloved by Area boys, yahoo- yahoo,
million boys & benefit boys..

Leaders like Gani Williams, oshiomole,
Rocha's, Fayose etc love Davido music.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Gwagone: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2020
No be only wizkid dey the list na
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by BoboKush(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2020
AprokoDentist:
latecomers.
Rema def don enter am before

Olodo
Nt wizkid first tym

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by quiteboy(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar
Barack Obama must be a real niggarrr...any play list without balogun the big boy is a fake asss playlist for pussy asss niggarrrs...
This is why my playlists below got WizKid on it anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
WizKid....balogun the big boy
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole
Infact let me go drag some weed(loud) now with the song smile by WizKid, congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5
your playlist show say you know as e dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Boyooosa(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
No later comer here.

Moreover, is it an achievement?
Any award to that?
Though I understand that it is a honor

...and it might also increase his audience/followers. By that, his economy is growing...
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Dreadlock69(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Pass me the weed
Can never go wrong with
Juice wrld
Da baby
Tory lanez
Weekend
Post Malone
Billie elish
Roody rich
Xxxtencion
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by GeneralKoko(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Have you heard of krisob logistics??
It's a dispatch and delivery company in Port Harcourt.
We efficiently handle your deliveries within and outside Port Harcourt. We are just a call away .

CALL or WHATSAPP: 07088718213

Thanks❤️
Please repost and share
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Adedotguy: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
smiley

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Eddygre8(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Nice
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by igboamakaaa: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
If you know the inner workings of the industry, youd understand that all artistes on that list are in the fraternity. Frat members mostly dont endorse non-members. Would you see a satanist endorsing a follower of Elohim?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by 99thEnemy(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar
Barack Obama must be a real niggarrr...any play list without balogun the big boy is a fake asss playlist for pussy asss niggarrrs...

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole
Infact let me go drag some weed(loud) now with the song smile by WizKid, congratulations by quavo and post malone. Love lies by Khalid and normani. Pursuit of happiness by kid cudi. Memories by maroon 5

Nice list of Artist (for class of music) on your playlist . But stop being bigotic like some others who would also call you a pussy ass nigga because you don't have 'hard core rap artist' and 'trap artist' on your playlist..
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Myself2(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
hyper man...so as wizzy is listed to his playlist, wizzy go win grammy abi??
all man have his own different playlist bcoz it based on choice and i see nothing special about his playlist because its the same way i do find it normal when i saw so many erigga songs on my pastor playlist when i was asked to repair his phone...no cap

Simples

Barrack Obama my foot
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by AMvanquish: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
There's a song on the list featuring Davido, you forgot to highlight that too.
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by LZAA: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:
No Phyno, Flavor or any Igbo artists on his list? grin

Me just dey wonder ni ooo. cool

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by ubest1(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Look the last artist named ''Chika'' abi na hausa man?
YorubaLord:

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by Majikman(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Ahhhhh
You dey Listen to Coldplay,imagine dragons,chainsmokers,... even Khalid
Forget U be real niggarrrr indeed ... Big ups.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar

The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello
Jcole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by ubest1(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Three Nigerian make the list, Wizkid, Devido & Chika

AMvanquish:
There's a song on the list featuring Davido, you forgot to highlight that too.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by isa6namo(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Fools everywhere
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by VampireJoe(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2020
How is Obama's playlist an achievement sef??
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by shogsman(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2020
This is news how
Re: Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List by donpope1(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2020
And Chika also..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / Wizkid In London (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.