Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. (435 Views)

Kahan Packaging IPO Achieves Record 690x Subscription Rate In SME Segment / How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by Muhylonaire007: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2020
Months ago, I introduced Smart contract in this forum. Trying to explain how I make money from crypto currency called Ethereum through a Smart Contract called Forsage, but a stupid mod decided that all he could do is to ban my account.

Low key, many of these mods also joined the smart contracts but didn't want people to make money thereby tagging it Shady deals.

That same Ethereum has made boys millionaires now. All the same, we move!!!!
Re: Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by meobizy(f): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2020
I believe this is the same guy lodging complaints for days on end. If you don't like this forum you can always move to many others. I don't understand this obsession anymore.
Re: Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by SavageResponse(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Months ago, I introduced Smart contract in this forum. Trying to explain how I make money from crypto currency called Ethereum through a Smart Contract called Forsage, but a stupid mod decided that all he could do is to ban my account.

Low key, many of these mods also joined the smart contracts but didn't want people to make money thereby tagging it Shady deals.

1 - Have you become a millionaire through Ethereum? Present proof

2 - How many mods here have joined your get-rich-quick scheme? List out their names with supporting evidence

If you cannot provide answers to the two questions above I suggest you STFU!
Re: Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by Muhylonaire007: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

1 - Have you become a millionaire through Ethereum? Present proof

2 - How many mods here have joined your get-rich-quick scheme? List out their names with supporting evidence

If you cannot provide answers to the two questions above I suggest you STFU!

You will be alright bro!
I don't know when accumulating crypto currency became a get rich quick. Don't worry, you will be fine
Re: Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by jacksondavies(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

If I were a mod I'd also ban you for promoting a ponzi scheme that will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. by Muhylonaire007: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
jacksondavies:

If I were a mod I'd also ban you for promoting a ponzi scheme that will end in tears.

You will be fine bro

(1) (Reply)

Forex A Week Test / Invest With Dolla Mall And Make A Lot Of Profits / Time to watch your Health and take Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.