Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Iroko TV Boss Reveals Why He Won't Encourage His Children To Be Entrepreneurs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iroko TV Boss Reveals Why He Won't Encourage His Children To Be Entrepreneurs (572 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Iroko Tv Promo... Subscribe With 2k, Get 12 Month Free!!! / Small Doctor Posts New Picture Amid Masturbation Video, Says He Won't Go Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iroko TV Boss Reveals Why He Won't Encourage His Children To Be Entrepreneurs by EBMedia: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Iroko TV boss, Jason Njoku has revealed why he won't encourage his children to be entrepreneurs, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet he shared, Jason said that he wants his kids to be happy but won't encourage them to be entrepreneurs because it is "super hard". Jason added that though entrepreneurship may make them rich, it will cause them unhappiness.

He tweeted:

"I want my kids to be happy. So definitely not encouraging this entrepreneurship path. Its super hard. It may make you rich (very unlikely) but it will more likely than not cause unhappiness. The deep kind. The kind that just grinds everything to dust. I think I need a 15km run."
https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1295327111574683648?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1361701/iroko-tv-boss-reveals-wont-encourage-children-entrepreneurs/

Lalasticlala

Re: Iroko TV Boss Reveals Why He Won't Encourage His Children To Be Entrepreneurs by squash47(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2020
This guy with his round face, just look like kpomo.

Meanwhile, entrepreneurship is the way forward in this corntree.

Except you want to keep living on npower stipends.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Three Costly Mistakes Nengi Needs To Avoid / Bbnaija Dorathy And Lucy Fights. / Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.