Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (87953 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by daddydonline: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
how did we get to this level in this country? when ordinary ghana is now harassing us.
where are the leaders of this country? when common south africa whose citizen are one of the most laziest people on earth are equally harassing us.
are we now the laughing stock of other African countries?
I bet our leaders who fought for the independence of this country would be reeling in their graves now seeing what the country has been turned to
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by lucasalves: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
AmuDimpka:
let me ask your father
Lol isn't this the same insult we use in Primary 2. How old are you boy?
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by lucasalves: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
AmuDimpka:

But who did the Ghana must go in 80s isn't it the Lagos crowd

I'm pretty sure there were some 2x2 shop owners chanting the same thing too, crying about how foreigners are threatening their businesses. It's a glass house, so beware where you decide to throw the stone

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

You sound so bitter and jealous ...read the dumb sentences your making...how many Yoruba oeole do you know?...if I tell you Ade is one of the biggest criminals in delta state, how can you know Ade when you've lived all your life in your slum.
idiot, always thinking everyone is jealous of your miserable life. I guess Ghanians are jealous of ibos too that is why they want your criminal asses off their country mumu. Go back to your ibo land and stop constituting nuisance in other peoples land.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
kooler99:

Omo Odua no fall my hand what the hell is your argument, we have yoruba people committing crimes in the east, south south, in the north and all regions in this country. We also have Igbo, hausa and other tribes committing the same offenses all over Nigeria depending on their up bringing or their convictions.You can not judge a whole tribe by the actions of a few, its just not done. When you start telling people from the same region, same country to leave your state you are indirectly telling the foreigners they are right to chase us away from their country. Are all Nigerians abroad thieves or fraudsters, so be careful what you say online and how you project hate, because it might be one lawful abiding lagosian living in SA who gets killed by the hate you help promote.
Mention na, do you think we have not done the research? go to any prison in Ibo land and ask how many Yorubas are in it, then come to Yoruba land. In Lagos ibos population is even higher than that of Yorubas who are Aborigins, in Elewe Eran in Ogun state Ibos make up to 30% of the prison population, go and make your research then you will know that there is criminality in the DNA of an average Ibo person. Let me make your research simple because you might not be given prison datas, now get all Nigeria news paper that published criminal acts from 1960 till date, you will get 80% accuracy and facts about ibos criminality in Yoruba land and accross Nigeria.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by AmuDimpka: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
lucasalves:

I'm pretty sure there were some 2x2 shop owners chanting the same thing too, crying about how foreigners are threatening their businesses. It's a glass house, so beware where you decide to throw the stone

2x2 shop owners that were coming back from war while the Lagos crowd where cheering Ghana must go and nationalising the foreign firms

They did it to Igbo 1966 also when they said "Igbo leave the cost of garri is getting high "

Go back to your history
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
idiot, always thinking everyone is jealous of your miserable life. I guess Ghanians are jealous of ibos too that is why they want your criminal asses off their country mumu. Go back to your ibo land and stop constituting nuisance in other peoples land.

Quick to throw insults and you are pained and that pain will eventually kill you hahahahahaha...na we get Lagos, na we get lekki, na we get ikoyi, na we get abuja, na we get south Africa very soon we go get Biafra....go hang yourself hahahahahaa...he pain am.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Wizzzzmike: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sirwallace:

with your stable electricity, what have you achieved with that. Lagos alone, despite the infrastructural challenge is the Bacon of ICT in Africa.

second coming is coming for black people like you when we get things in order.

okay you won. can you get yourself cramp out of my mention!!

your ppl are enjoying 24/7 of electricity you and your never enjoy in ur entire life not even free electricity lol...we all know Kenya and South Africa are leading in ICT in Africa dude....educate yourself before u talk
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Mention na, do you think we have not done the research? go to any prison in Ibo land and ask how many Yorubas are in it, then come to Yoruba land. In Lagos ibos population is even higher than that of Yorubas who are Aborigins, in Elewe Eran in Ogun state Ibos make up to 30% of the prison population, go and make your research then you will know that there is criminality in the DNA of an average Ibo person. Let me make your research simple because you might not be given prison datas, now get all Nigeria news paper that published criminal acts from 1960 till date, you will get 80% accuracy and facts about ibos criminality in Yoruba land and accross Nigeria.

OK oga we no know any Yoruba miscreants in the east because Yoruba's are afraid of traveling ....but let me just mention some that has rubbed Nigeria's name in the mud....hushpuppy, mompha, Yoruba's are all over UK constituting nuisance...he pain am .hahaahahah
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

OK oga we no know any Yoruba miscreants in the east because Yoruba's are afraid of traveling ....but let me just mention some that has rubbed Nigeria's name in the mud....hushpuppy, mompha, Yoruba's are all over UK constituting nuisance...he pain am .hahaahahah
First of all, Mompha has never been penalized for any crime abroad, he only had case with Nigeria EFCC, secondly Hushpuppy if found guity shall be convinted simple. Everywhere one know that Ibos are the cursed tribe not only in Nigeria but Africa bring shame to the continent, millions of ibos have being killed abroad for drug trafficking, as we speak thousands of ibos are in death row in many Asia countries for drug and other criminal offences, and i must thank the Government of those countries for helping this world get rid of evil.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

Quick to throw insults and you are pained and that pain will eventually kill you hahahahahaha...na we get Lagos, na we get lekki, na we get ikoyi, na we get abuja, na we get south Africa very soon we go get Biafra....go hang yourself hahahahahaa...he pain am.
We all know how you were dealt with wthin 1967-1970, despite the fact that Nigeria was literally in your hand cause you controlled every sector, and very soon it will repeat itself only that this time around we would not help you get back on your feet again. Na you get Ghana too but them don flog you for there, it must be very bad to be ibo o, sorry eh
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by AmuDimpka: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
in Seun's forum (correction).. you own nothing but a pair of flip flops

LoL....maybe se.un makes money and goes to Afenifere to declare the profits for the whole tribe

Sometimes the way these people reason is so funny

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Easternmind(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
you are an idiot, for your information, what the Ghanian authority is going is called self preservation and there is a law backing it up. The Ghanian government made a law that any foreigner that want to do business in Ghana should invest a million dollar this will boost the economy. You Iyamiri thing you can just go anywhere and start up business and highjacking/ ocuppying the trading sector or any country thereby making things hard for the Aboringins. If not for this One Nigeria and Unitary system we practice in Nigeria, we would have kicked you out of Yoruba land. How would Chinedu or Emeka being selling garri and Provision in Oshodi, Sagamu and other parts of Yoruba land, that sector of trading is meant for the locals and the Yoruba women who are unfortunate to have a formal education. A time will come that we would chance out of the petty trading and harking that is done by ibos in Yoruba land mark it.

The ghanians should know that it's not everyone that has a million dollars to invest,if we did the same to them here,they'll start complaining,People are trying do hard for ends to meet.
Like I said before,when you see igbos which are not aboriginals doing this petty trade or selling garri or what ever,you don't sit down and lazy about in your land shouting 'They are taking the work of the aboriginal' so is that your excuse for sitting down and doing nothing,you even lowered your self to the point of saying they are taking the job of selling garri,so if you don't sell garri there is no other work for you to do again there,what happened to retail business,sowing clothes,baking,food delivery,stop this mentality of they are taking our garri selling business's talk it shows levels of mental laziness,and please have you heard such nonsense from the people of the south east,north or south south,I have not heard such,try and think out things for yourselves,there is a lot one can do.
Having a formal education is not the problem,it's what you do after that formal education.
The hausas here in the south east do their jobs in peace,you don't see igbos shouting 'they are taking our jobs,or what ever that means because Igbos are very competitive...
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Easternmind:

The ghanians should know that it's not everyone that has a million dollars to invest,if we did the same to them here,they'll start complaining,People are trying do hard for ends to meet.
Like I said before,when you see igbos which are not aboriginals doing this petty trade or selling garri or what ever,you don't sit down and lazy about in your land shouting 'They are taking the work of the aboriginal' so is that your excuse for sitting down and doing nothing,you even lowered your self to the point of saying they are taking the job of selling garri,so if you don't sell garri there is no other work for you to do again there,what happened to retail business,sowing clothes,baking,food delivery,stop this mentality of they are taking our garri selling business's talk it shows levels of mental laziness,and please have you heard such nonsense from the people of the south east,north or south south,I have not heard such,try and think out things for yourselves,there is a lot one can do.
Having a formal education is not the problem,it's what you do after that formal education.
The hausas here in the south east do their jobs in peace,you don't see igbos shouting 'they are taking our jobs,or what ever that means because Igbos are very competitive...
They know that many do not have a million dollar to invest, it is just a deliberate policy to protect their citizens from foreigners (Ibos) who will just wake up one day and go set up a petty trade in Ghana because of the freedom of movement due to the ECOWAS treaty, for me i see nothing wrong with it. It is selfpreservation simple. Make Una go back home and do you trading simple are you not tired of being disgraced everytime? Mind you this is not even the Ghanians citizen dealing with you, this is actually a full government backed operation, so instead of wailing and crying online that everyone hates and jealous you, is it not high time you actually go back home and make it great so that Ghanians and others will come to your space and trade with you.
Finally, Ibos are not competitive, they are just criminally minded in nature thats all

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
We all know how you were dealt with wthin 1967-1970, despite the fact that Nigeria was literally in your hand cause you controlled every sector, and very soon it will repeat itself only that this time around we would not help you get back on your feet again. Na you get Ghana too but them don flog you for there, it must be very bad to be ibo o, sorry eh

Hahahahaha...hausa fulani ass licker as usual ...did you even read history or you heared it from the lazy oduduwa peoples congress...united kingdom, USA, France, and so many other foreign countries fought the war ..not to talk about the 2000 soldiers Niger bright in...even at that it took all of you 2 whole years to be able to fight little number of biafran army ....shaaaammmeee on Nigeria hahahahaha...but let's forget about that he don't pass...you all thought Igbo's would die of starvation and become like your lords housa and Fulani...unfortunately for you an average Igbo man is far better than all you guys...pepper dem...hahahahaha reminder na we get lekki, na we get ikoyi, na we get Lagos...even jagaban know hahaaha.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
First of all, Mompha has never been penalized for any crime abroad, he only had case with Nigeria EFCC, secondly Hushpuppy if found guity shall be convinted simple. Everywhere one know that Ibos are the cursed tribe not only in Nigeria but Africa bring shame to the continent, millions of ibos have being killed abroad for drug trafficking, as we speak thousands of ibos are in death row in many Asia countries for drug and other criminal offences, and i must thank the Government of those countries for helping this world get rid of evil.

Wooooooo...I know of a tribe with tribal marks like people that were attacked by lions in death row in Saudi Arabia hahahahaha....everyone knows jagaban the Yoruba lord is afraid of orji uzor kalu hahahahaha....we like it we are drug traffickers like your lord jagaban and that's the money we are using to take over Lagos...he pain am..
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
jneutron4000:

https://www.nairaland.com/6064430/sunday-shodipe-igp-deploys-crack
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Gracchus: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by lucasalves: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
AmuDimpka:

2x2 shop owners that were coming back from war while the Lagos crowd where cheering Ghana must go and nationalising the foreign firms

They did it to Igbo 1966 also when they said "Igbo leave the cost of garri is getting high "

Go back to your history

And where exactly is the number 1 destination of igbos? do you see anyone trooping into Igboland? infact for every Igbo living in the East, there are 3 living in Lagos alone not to talk of other places.

Have you ever had to accommodate foreigners in your region as much as Lagos? (without kidnapping them). So don't even try to paint a picture of Yorubas as unaccommodating when the opposite is the case, if anything Yorubas are too accommodating, numbers don't lie the SW region has the highest number of non indigenes living in it without threat of violence against any sect.

Try and go to the North and you will know you are talking in the rubbish. If dem no use you do suya, you dey lucky, if your place was accommodating why don't we see people going there in droves, instead that same Lagos crowd keep receiving you ingrates with open arms. You can't change reality, and you won't be half of whatever you think you are without that Lagos crowd.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bossjakande:
makydebbie are u a hippocrate u have nigerian friends u see how ur country attack us i neva see u condem it. is dis right?

Omo this is not right and I try my best to always buy from Nigerian vendors in Ghana but then I'm not active on nairaland anymore and bbn brought me back to nl, so it's just bbn threads for me.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Sirwallace(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

your ppl are enjoying 24/7 of electricity you and your never enjoy in ur entire life not even free electricity lol...we all know Kenya and South Africa are leading in ICT in Africa dude....educate yourself before u talk

Mumu say Kenya and South Africa.

whatever makes you feel good ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ezechi24(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Gracchus post=93000176][/quote]

Lolzzz...why you dey show me Igbo's way dey find house...those local Yoruba houses? ...you know see as one of them say he just peacefully left...before the landlord go sue the bitterness and jealousy kill am hahahahaha.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by zhike: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
IronGalaxy:
German settlers settled in South West Africa, in what is now known as Namibia. If you gonna engage me, at least know what you're talking about
Good point

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by zhike: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nnannapat:
The jealousy is quite simple.
Nigerians works harder than any other African Nationals in any country they found themselves.
Nigeria has the highest number of educated people in Africa.
Nigerians are great achievers in all spheres of human endavours, both home and abroad.
Diasporan Nigerians remit back close to 27 billion USD annually,that is more than half of South African foreign reserves.
Nigeria doesn't need to be in BRICS, our young and energetic people sets the rule in Africa and some other developed economies. We have the worst set of political leaders in the whole world and still do better for ourselves, imagine when we take back our country from those corrupt parasites.
When you talk about drugs and fraud, there are more Indians, Pakistanis, Mexicans, South East Asians that are committing these crimes than Nigerians, they are just more organized and operate like close knitted cartels and they are all over South Africa.Nigerians are just picking drug crumbs in South Africa.
The problem of Nigerians is that they are too coward.
They have been complaining about leaders for many years, why you don’t remove them like other countries.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
zhike:

The problem of Nigerians is that they are too coward.
They have been complaining about leaders for many years, why you don’t remove them like other countries.

Do not listen to them the problem of Nigeria is they are illiterate. Nigeria will tell you in Nigeria can do nothing but we have to support ourselves. Nigerians will tell you this person will do nothing for us but we have to vote for him.. Nigerians will tell you in Nigeria cannot develop the country next day they are going to vote for in Nigeria. In Nigeria will run to another African country knowing that Nigeria could do nothing for him when he gets there he wants to vote for in Nigeria. Like in the first page of this thread where the guy complaining in the YouTube video here and went to Ghana because Nigerian can do nothing for him now he wants Nigerian government to come and helping in Ghana if that illiteracy when the government could not help you in your own country. Illiteracy is the biggest problem with Nigeria. Somebody which comes to them openly I will do nothing for you but we have to support ourselves they will go and vote for the person. A country where their community head abroad is telling Nigerians it does not matter if you're suffering of poverty let us all suffer but we need to support ourselves the Nigerian go and vote for him. The fact of the matter is the people in Nigeria like to suffer. All the Industries all the company Nigerian people have changed out of the country and why now they are sending their children to does African countries where the industry's have gone to do prostitution. Nigerians will only follow somebody which is making them suffer even in developed countries like UK American Canada somebody which is telling them is better we all suffer of poverty together voting for a Nigerian Have you seen people which are so stupid in your life.

Illiterate illiterate illiterate illiterate we Nigerian
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Whoever is telling Nigeria's problem is back later.It is a lie.
Whoever is telling you Nigeria's problem is corruption it is a lie.

Because of the high level of illiteracy in Nigeria we do not know how to develop a country but rather we fool ourselves. 98% of Nigerians know in Nigeria we do nothing for them if they food for a Nigerian they will suffer but they will tell you it is better to suffer than to vote for an outsider. Nigeria will tell you if they have suffering of poverty it is no problem. All the Industries all the companies they chased out of the country then they send their children to those countries to do prostitution. If you see the amount of industries with Nigerians are chasing out of the country you will keep quiet. Voting and suffering is their speciality
Illiteracy stupidity is Nigeria's problem.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by zhike: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Do not listen to them the problem of Nigeria is they are illiterate. Nigeria will tell you in Nigeria can do nothing but we have to support ourselves. Nigerians will tell you this person will do nothing for us but we have to vote for him.. Nigerians will tell you in Nigeria cannot develop the country next day they are going to vote for in Nigeria. In Nigeria will run to another African country knowing that Nigeria could do nothing for him when he gets there he wants to vote for in Nigeria. Like in the first page of this thread where the guy complaining in the YouTube video here and went to Ghana because Nigerian can do nothing for him now he wants Nigerian government to come and helping in Ghana if that illiteracy when the government could not help you in your own country. Illiteracy is the biggest problem with Nigeria. Somebody which comes to them openly I will do nothing for you but we have to support ourselves they will go and vote for the person. A country where their community head abroad is telling Nigerians it does not matter if you're suffering of poverty let us all suffer but we need to support ourselves the Nigerian go and vote for him. The fact of the matter is the people in Nigeria like to suffer. All the Industries all the company Nigerian people have changed out of the country and why now they are sending their children to does African countries where the industry's have gone to do prostitution. Nigerians will only follow somebody which is making them suffer even in developed countries like UK American Canada somebody which is telling them is better we all suffer of poverty together voting for a Nigerian Have you seen people which are so stupid in your life.

Illiterate illiterate illiterate illiterate we Nigerian
True
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

https://www.nairaland.com/6064430/sunday-shodipe-igp-deploys-crack
Yorubas commit crime in Yoruba land, Calabar commits crime in Calabar land, Ijaw commit commit crime in Ijaw land but IBO and FULANIS commits crimes everywhere in Nigeria, the two horrible ethnic groups in Nigeria and Africa as a whole
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

Wooooooo...I know of a tribe with tribal marks like people that were attacked by lions in death row in Saudi Arabia hahahahaha....everyone knows jagaban the Yoruba lord is afraid of orji uzor kalu hahahahaha....we like it we are drug traffickers like your lord jagaban and that's the money we are using to take over Lagos...he pain am..
In you wildest dream you can never even take over a street in Lagos talkless of the state, the last time you try to invade Lagos, you were killed like chicken, most of your ibo celebrities living in Yoruba land pays heavy to us in tearms of bills and tax. And for the record do you know that most of your state allocation is what people like that idiot called Ngige are bringing to Lagos Yoruba land, leaving your land erosion ravaged, Ibos will continue to pay us tax till they die, and your children and generations to come will continue to pay, it is not Yoruba fault that you lack the brain to develop your land. It suck to be Ibo sorry

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

Hahahahaha...hausa fulani ass licker as usual ...did you even read history or you heared it from the lazy oduduwa peoples congress...united kingdom, USA, France, and so many other foreign countries fought the war ..not to talk about the 2000 soldiers Niger bright in...even at that it took all of you 2 whole years to be able to fight little number of biafran army ....shaaaammmeee on Nigeria hahahahaha...but let's forget about that he don't pass...you all thought Igbo's would die of starvation and become like your lords housa and Fulani...unfortunately for you an average Igbo man is far better than all you guys...pepper dem...hahahahaha reminder na we get lekki, na we get ikoyi, na we get Lagos...even jagaban know hahaaha.
Mumu, keep consoling the heavy defeat you suffered. France was even on your side. Note you were not even defeated by gun, Na hunger kill una. The population of Ibos living in lekki, Ikoyi is not up to 5% and this are your celebrities and politicians from your land. go and see your ibo people living in deprived areas in Lagos like Makoko, Okoko etc and once does place picks up, we would chase you out of there to Mowe in Ogun state till we finally push you back to Enugu where you craw out from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.