Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (87937 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
ezechi24:

You will continue to bleed ..since you say na problems Igbo matter u wan carry for head...we run nearly all the entertainment industry, sports wetin you wan talk again...I beg I dey go sleep and killed advice you to go and sleep before one million boys go come crush your head with grindings stone...mugu hahahaja
Finally no go kill yourself o because i know say he pain you say you be ibo, any way no die because you still have to halk your gala tomorrow and pay the tax to we Yoruba because you are on earth to work as slaves to pay us tax
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Jneutron4000 & ezechi24 ,you both are a DISGRACE to we Nigerian in this cyberspace.
Isn’t this a ‘’Nigerian bashing’’ thread you guys came to wash your dirty linning in the public... so our foefriends can laugh at us?
I shame.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2020
morpheus24:

"German" simply means a group of tribes. The Germans are technically "Deutsh" while their cousins speak "Dutch" so same difference if you ask me.
yes if I ask you , the "all-knowing Morpheus" and I did not! ..Sometimes you need to sit down G

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Gracchus: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
ezechi24:

At least they are looking for comfortable places to stay and the landlord being afraid of the might of an Igbo man can't take them....should I show you pictures of places Yoruba's stays in the east ...baba you go vomit o hahahahaha..
Lmao. Are there no comfortable places where they come from?
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
I told South Africans that Somalia is better than Nigeria you did not believe me now he is proof from Nigerians how are stay there

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by AmuDimpka: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
lucasalves:

And where exactly is the number 1 destination of igbos? do you see anyone trooping into Igboland? infact for every Igbo living in the East, there are 3 living in Lagos alone not to talk of other places.

Have you ever had to accommodate foreigners in your region as much as Lagos? (without kidnapping them). So don't even try to paint a picture of Yorubas as unaccommodating when the opposite is the case, if anything Yorubas are too accommodating, numbers don't lie the SW region has the highest number of non indigenes living in it without threat of violence against any sect.

Try and go to the North and you will know you are talking in the rubbish. If dem no use you do suya, you dey lucky, if your place was accommodating why don't we see people going there in droves, instead that same Lagos crowd keep receiving you ingrates with open arms. You can't change reality, and you won't be half of whatever you think you are without that Lagos crowd.

Destination master keep rantings
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by lucasalves: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Destination master keep rantings

Thx.. this was actually a response to one of your brothers painting Yorubas as unwelcoming. P.s "keep ranting".
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dasuks:

I mean it doesnt make any sense does it ? Even very racist countries dont do the petty hate mongering we Africans are doing toward each other lol. They can deport u but dont care if u are being deported from another country etc. It's whatever, u know? Life goes on.

Think about the justification for violence or straight up meanness offered for the BS they do in SA. As if the dopers arent the ones making the useless dealers relevant. To hell with a dealer, that's a trash profession.Lowlife scum.

Nevertheless, it really doesnt excuse hate violence and general projection of hate,really just disguised insecurities, at innocent ppl.
Na so we see am. My own na to escape from Africa (might go to Seychelles though), Finland as I hear is a very peaceful country.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
Finally no go kill yourself o because i know say he pain you say you be ibo, any way no die because you still have to halk your gala tomorrow and pay the tax to we Yoruba because you are on earth to work as slaves to pay us tax
Please go on. Show the world what Nigerians are made of, you can do it.

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SpartanKing: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
lozanni:

Voetsek! I am sure that is an Afrikaan word.
So appropriate for you to use the hate word your white masters use on you against your fellow Africans just to massage your deflated ego.
The vast majority of the South African population hate us so intensely. They're full of jealousy for Nigerians. We need a manager-leader to steer the affairs of this country!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SpartanKing: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Munachisom95:

You Again! Please Bleep off from this forum, it's called *Nairaland* for a reason. Open a forum with ur Country's name and masturbate on it , biko Zuzu puo here.
Insults are very sweet, when served cold!
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Munachisom95(f): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
SpartanKing:
Insults are very sweet, when served cold!

Really?
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by lozanni(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
SpartanKing:
The vast majority of the South African population hate us so intensely. They're full of jealousy for Nigerians. We need a manager-leader to steer the affairs of this country!

You are so on point my brother. I believe we have the men with the managerial skills to turn this country around; if we look at the private sector, we shall Nigerians who have created world class institutions.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL....you are right....it is the hungry ones that brag online

hunger is relative, in essence you too are hungry cause you've been dropping posts up and down. I don't know what a Nigerian did to this guy to cause this anger in him, but time heals everything.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
ezechi24:

Hahahahaha you shows me a handful... And besides Yoruba's also look for houses ....we will continue to take over your lands and women ...lazy Yoruba men only good at mining heads hahahaha

You are a confused person why do you even want their women the women are good for nothing only with loud mouth. The best thing to do run as far as possible away from their women so they do not make you deaf
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Bossjakande: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
makydebbie:

Omo this is not right and I try my best to always buy from Nigerian vendors in Ghana but then I'm not active on nairaland anymore and bbn brought me back to nl, so it's just bbn threads for me.
hmmm baby am sori for attacking u dear.how is life hope u are fine
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by new2012: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
jneutron4000:
GO BACK HOME CAUSE YOU ARE A CANCER TO A PROPER DEVELOPMENT SETTINGS

One year after and you still thrive on sending the Ibos back to the East! Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.