Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (87992 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Rr

Unfortunately for u I don't have the urge to collect a million screenshots of SA AMAZINGNESS cool cool cool

But in the meantime, ask yourself why there are a million NIGERIAN REFUGEES in SA. grin grin grin That will save me time from trying to prove a point.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by GeneralMarshall: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Unfortunately for u I don't have the urge to collect a million screenshots of SA AMAZINGNESS cool cool cool

But in the meantime, ask yourself why there are a million NIGERIAN REFUGEES in SA. grin grin grin That will save me time from trying to prove a point.

Aa

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Okonowele8(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
So because we have rapists we must now welcome your scammers, fake pastors, drug and human traffickers etc with open arms? These people become our problem on the contrary.
You guys are sick. with this your explanation I can't but laugh at your stupidity.

You don't welcome scammers, fake pastors etc but you prosecute them just same way you will prosecute your nationals if found guilty of the offences you stated.

Be civilised abeg with the energy you are displaying defending what is wrong tells so much about your inner self. Tueh

7 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Pierocash(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Wow, I didn't read. Does it have something to do with you being some Nigerian prince who needs to transfer funds out of the country
you aren't making any sense bro, take a chill, and learn from your Nigerian Neighbours.

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Okonowele8(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

You mean hand them over to the cops so they can be out on bail tomorrow roaming the streets still selling drugs? Even the ones who are repatriated soon squeeze back through the country's porous borders. Like I told u pan-Africanism and BlackLivesMatter is blinding the SA govt.
so you blame Nigerians for that too?

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by GeneralMarshall: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Do u think SA is some backward miserable failed country made up of shit-gbos? We are one of the most cosmopolitan countries in the world sucker. Everyone is here and free to engage in sexual relations with whomever they want.

The real issue here is why is this such as source of pride for u? Do u boost your ego by being around South Africans? grin grin grin

Go read Zimbabwean twitter, even they are not boasting about sleeping with South Africans. Go buy some confidence son. You're lame. cool

Dd

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Okonowele8(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I think you must be living under a rock if you not aware of the terrible reputation of your people.
Can you list the countries were Nigerians reputation is terrible in ur word?

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by YEBOmadiba: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pierocash:
you aren't making any sense bro, take a chill, and learn from your Nigerian Neighbours.

My Nigerian neighbors are drug dealears cry

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by helinues: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
TMKsouth:
-

@ op, how old are you self?

Always looking for anything to discredit Nigeria.

You need a real life

7 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Mazigabriel(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Beremx:
This one touch me. Meaning Buhari doesn’t sympathize with Nigerians?

I weak!
honestly, this part touched me badly but it's the bitter Truth.
Buhari doesn't care about Nigerians

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Mazigabriel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
if it were in the 1970 or under obasanjo or Jonathan, such rubbish wouldn't be tolerated by nigerian government

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Arijude(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
YorubaLord:
All these insults...thanks to the Developers from the East! Awon Olofo! angry
iyalaya e. Omo ale

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by jneutron4000: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
IBOS GO BACK TO YOUR LAND. VERY SOON WE WOULD LOCK ALL IGBOS SHOPS IN YORUBA LAND AS WELL. GO WAY TO GO SA AND GHANA

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Arijude(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Did I say all Nigerians are into illicit stuff? There must be a valid reason why many nations in Africa and beyond find it hard to tolerate Nigerians , the sooner you ponder on that the better
you simpletons feel intimidated even by our shadows

11 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Arijude(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

and you're a drug consumer

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Goke7: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Nigeria made a mistake fighting against arpatheid in SA. We should have allowed the whites continue to rule.

And that's what cost us a lot of favour and goodies we were enjoying from the Uk then during obasanjo military era when he fought apartheid. The then uk foreign minister warned obasanjo of the consequences of helping south africa then. What do we have to show in return, loss of all privileges from the Uk with nothing to show with SA.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Pierocash(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

because their customers are South Africans

17 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Dogogo1900: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Dogogo1900: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Those people are not Nigerians,they are Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Rickmann: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
TMKsouth:
-

I hope this doesn't slowly result into another xenophobic attack o embarassed hmmm
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
The hate is real.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by MrFixIt007: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ok
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by AmuDimpka: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Blackman is a funny creature...pulling fellow Blackman down

You can't see the British chasing the Irish away

You can't see Qatari chasing the Emiratis away

You can't see the white Americans chasing the white Canadian away

Blacks are just terrible folks....

When Lagos crowd chased Ghana people away in 1980s they forgot that they are blacks

The same Lagos crowd are saying Igbo go...we black people

Imagine if Biafra comes and becomes better ...the circle continues

What is wrong with black race

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by annford: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Most South Africans are bitter souls. Why is it that most African Countries feel threatened by the doggedness of Nigerians? I have 2 South Africans in our Company and these two speak of Nigeria and Nigerians with great disdain. Most Africans are lazy and feel uneasy when they see Nigerians come to their countries and show them how to succeed. We may not know how valuable we are here in Nigeria until we travel and meet Nigerians who work hard abroad and are succeeding while at it. I always tell people that the enemy of the black man is his fellow black person. White don't pull whites down, but blacks? ...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by mauchiz: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerians should stop travelling to African countries, stay in Nigeria, if is not Europe no need.

Stay in Nigeria, every where you go, they are chasing you,
Tufiakwa,
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Karlifate:
Nigerians... Everywhere you go!!!

Like EmptyHen! grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by InvestorAA(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Free ebook step by step guide to start mini importation business in Nigeria I bought it 5k I'm giving it out free. Check my signature.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ThatFairGuy: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oga o angry
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Vyzz: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
South Africans should just shut up and face the Zimbabweans in their country man to man....

It seems the love looking for trouble...

First it was Nigerians now its the ZIMBS next it will be this Ghana..

TMKsouth where u've been

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by 1miccza: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's so sad what our sick Government has turned us all to. Yet some sickos still support them. God help us all...
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by morpheus24: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

https://mobile.twitter.com/uLerato_pillay/status/1295055196402442240

This TMKsouth, you are an instigator and always want to start trouble on Nairaland.

My eyes are on you!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Vikynas: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Our president is no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.