Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) (87993 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by 1miccza: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
annford:
Most South Africans are bitter souls. Why is it that most African Countries feel threatened by the doggedness of Nigerians? I have 2 South Africans in our Company and these two speak of Nigeria and Nigerians with great disdain. Most Africans are lazy and feel uneasy when they see Nigerians come to their countries and show them how to succeed. We may not know how valuable we are here in Nigeria until we travel and meet Nigerians who work hard abroad and are succeeding while at it. I always tell people that the enemy of the black man is his fellow black person. White don't pull whites down, but blacks? ...

True, very true

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nairalandmonika: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Somalis and Ethiopians are also strong in small business in South Africa, so you're not special. The Ghanaians are retaliating for some building issue from last month.

You are too obsessed with people being jealous of u. There's nothing to be jealous of Nigerians for. Fix your country first then we can have something to envy. And stop being a white worshiper, SA joined the BRICS and G20 during black leadership while you were snoozing, and we just beat u to chair the Africa Free Trade Area. So go lick your wounds in a corner and open a dictionary for the true meaning of the word jealousy.
Speaking on this very issue, u know what Ghana is demanding is outrageous. How do u expect small n medium scale business to pay 1 million dollars b4 opening a shop.

Do u know what 1 million dollar is?

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by ModestGal(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Speechless
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by morpheus24: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
IronGalaxy:
it's always thrown so cheaply, " jealous" jealous" .. jealous of what exactly? Who in their right mind becomes "jealous" of a nation that we leave behind in virtually all indices?

You are an idiot. You are jealous of the success of the people in your country and not the country itself.

A foreign people come into your land and become rich, your people are still there looking for jobs.

6 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by VirginSearcher(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
You see why Buhari has to join Abacha,, causing us disgrace.. I hate that Man shit!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nairalandmonika: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Webmannigeria:
This sort of things won't stop until we have LEADERS who are ready to BUILD THIS NATION.....and make it GREAT
Nigeria cannot be built or made great unless we disintegrate. That's the truth.

We are just deceiving ourselves with one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Bobyro: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yebo Gogo! It's been active for a while, just not into this forum anymore.
Guy fvck off na.. Don't bring south African issues into this

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by francisbarrack(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
leksite120:
I hate this SA people with passion.

See how quick they're to rejoice Nigerians downfall, that shows the level of their hatred and jealousy.

Abi if not, what else could it be.
And don't tell me it's because Nigerians commit crimes o. China, India also causes menaces everywhere but they're still respected and regarded. Are they not?

Thanks to our caring leaders that made us this way.
Imagine all these nonsense countries. If African countries doesn't respect us, is it Europe that will regard us?

I dont blame them bro since our president acted as if nothing is wrong n all there stinking useless companies keep booming ... I.e mtn, shop rite , dstv n co.
We needed to hold our leaders responsible for all this shit.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Brushstrokes20: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pathetic!... Imagine what the once giant of Africa has been reduced to
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
leksite120:
I hate this SA people with passion.

See how quick they're to rejoice Nigerians downfall, that shows the level of their hatred and jealousy.

Abi if not, what else could it be.
And don't tell me it's because Nigerians commit crimes o. China, India also causes menaces everywhere but they're still respected and regarded. Are they not?

Thanks to our caring leaders that made us this way.
Imagine all these nonsense countries. If African countries doesn't respect us, is it Europe that will regard us?

who did this to us

are we curse?

white men chased us away now even fellow blacks ?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by morpheus24: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Unfortunately for u I don't have the urge to collect a million screenshots of SA AMAZINGNESS cool cool cool

But in the meantime, ask yourself why there are a million NIGERIAN REFUGEES in SA. grin grin grin That will save me time from trying to prove a point.

There are a million of us there to come steal your women from you, infiltrate your society and destroy you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Olabode971(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
it's pay back time... let them chase all Nigerians; in Africa back to Nigeria...

its time for Revolution and if not, Succession... up Ipob up odua republic.

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by DexterousOne(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dedetwo:
Africans are most idiotic creatures on earth. The silly attitude of most people from RSA on the issue of authorities in Ghana and Nigerian shop owners is one of the reasons I had rubbished the crap "Black Lives Matter". The whole shenanigan is idiotic because no human being is either black or white. Black is one thing on a color chart and cannot be a human. It is unfortunate that most Africans do not have brain power. Africans tend to allow silly frivolity to dominate their psychological egoism. How can Africans ever emerge from socio-politico-economic doldrum to challenge Europeans, Americans and Asians with the stream of thought exorbitated on this post and in Ghana?

To be very honest

I am ashamed undecided
Africans
When will you all have common sense?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by new2012: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
jneutron4000:
IBOS GO BACK TO YOUR LAND. VERY SOON WE WOULD LOCK ALL IGBOS SHOPS IN YORUBA LAND AS WELL. GO WAY TO GO SA AND GHANA

Damn! What a mo.ron!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Webmannigeria:
This sort of things won't stop until we have LEADERS who are ready to BUILD THIS NATION.....and make it GREAT
You are on your own. We want to leave simple. There is no hope in fighting haven't you learned from the hundreds of revolutions in history, Russia, France, China, North Korea they are all doomed to fail because man simply loves being the boss of another. Biko I don't want to enter their useless hole of a country (it's still in Africa though Seychelles is nice).
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by DexterousOne(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
annford:
Most South Africans are bitter souls. Why is it that most African Countries feel threatened by the doggedness of Nigerians? I have 2 South Africans in our Company and these two speak of Nigeria and Nigerians with great disdain. Most Africans are lazy and feel uneasy when they see Nigerians come to their countries and show them how to succeed. We may not know how valuable we are here in Nigeria until we travel and meet Nigerians who work hard abroad and are succeeding while at it. I always tell people that the enemy of the black man is his fellow black person. White don't pull whites down, but blacks? ...

So true
Black man pulls black man down

Its thr psychological effects of colonialism

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerians are rejected by all, even by other African countries, that's sad.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Check this guys comment. This is bad

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by King44(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Report that urto or whatever pillay he would be block, just look for some of his or her tweets the instigate violence, xenophobia and report asap to have him, /her or dem blocked on teitter
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by faoogoke(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Those Nigerians that these countries complain about are from a part of the country.

No one will mention their part of the country now.

But if its on the flips side they would start ranting in self praise.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Desiderius(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dear thunder & lightning I want to appeal to you the very day I'll join my fellow blacks/Africans protest against racism in a white mans land pls Strike me!!!! I repeat pls strike me!!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
If they don't want you, leave nah...abegi
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by luxs(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
hunger no de kill us for 9ja
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Speaking on this very issue, u know what Ghana is demanding is outrageous. How do u expect small n medium scale business to pay 1 million dollars b4 opening a shop.

Do u know what 1 million dollar is?
Leave am. Africans hate each other simple fact, them for just born me for Finland ahn.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by galaxy2020(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Black SA men are born lazy...they like everything to be giving to them free.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Olabode971(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
francisbarrack:

I dont blame them bro since our president acted as if nothing is wrong n all there stinking useless companies keep booming ... I.e mtn, shop rite , dstv n co.
We needed to hold our leaders responsible for all this shit.

And we must be a Pain in their Neck and a tumor in their brain...

Useless government.. We must fight them tooth and nail.. Tear them apart if possible.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by vRendoh(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=UzomaFC post=92947336]It's well.
May God heal our land. [/quote

Heal what? Developed countries where develop because the citizens questioned people they elected. They did not go to churches and mosques begging the Almighty for answers HE had given to all mankind that chooses to be successful in life and not wasteful prodigal Nigerians.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by santakris(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Now I feel terrible reading all these.
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Djyucee1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is a wake up call to our leaders to fix our country. The humiliation is too much
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
DexterousOne:

So true
Black man pulls black man down

Its thr psychological effects of colonialism
Nope stop blaming colonialism for anything, do the American Indians hate themselves the way we do?
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by baratech: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Africans hate each other so much.... And we wonder why the continent is still in a sorry state
Re: South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) by tosine102: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
And somebody would be shouting biafra this, afonja this, arewa that.
Nigerians unite, forget brown roof, erosion, terrorism every region has their problems

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.