Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (15004 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Osinbajo: Southeast Is A Strategic Industrial, Trade Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Hellraiser77: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

We are talking about you village canoe port, stop diverting.

Nna, even though for decades your PDP uncles neglected your canoe port, I thank the same PMB that you hateful and bitter people hate so much for actualizing your canoe port dreams.

God Bless PMB..

grin grin grin
This is the the state of the Osun airport you kept disturbing us about last year grin

Shameless BMC

11 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hellraiser77:
We are truly happy for you grin grin
But igboland is about to receive all its container goods through Onitsha river port

Enugu airport is nearing the completion of its upgrade, the test of the SE states are currently at different stages of their respective airports

The SE can only move forward from here, Ahead Ahead

Nna, even though for decades your PDP uncles neglected your village airport, I thank the same PMB that you hateful and bitter people hate so much for actualizing your village airport dreams.

God Bless PMB..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Hellraiser77: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Nna, even though for decades your PDP uncles neglected your village airport, I thank the same PMB that you hateful and bitter people hate so much for actualizing your village airport dreams.

God Bless PMB..

grin grin grin
How far with your own village osogbo airport? grin

Last I checked it's now a ruga settlement cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lekki Deep Seaport, Lagos SW Nigeria. Largest in West Africa= Checked

Dangote refinery, largest single refinery complex in the world, Lagos SW Nigeria = Checked

Dangote fertilizer plant, largest fertilizer plant in the WORLD, Lagos SW Nigeria -Checked

Dangote petrochemical plant, Largest in Africa, Lagos, SW Nigeria. = Checked

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Largest in Africa, Lagos, SW Nigeria = Checked

Currently, the SW controls nearly half of Nigeria's economy, with the above massive development, the SW is set to control nearly the whole chunk of the Nigerian economy.

God Bless SW, Nigeria.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Does Lesotho have any body of water that connects the ocean? cheesy

This not IPob matter, it's a matter of common sense As against the pain and bitterness that pervades your hearts grin
Hahahaha. Dumbo, go and read about Orange river. The longest river in southern AfricaThis one is asking if Lesotho has any water body that connect to the ocean. Hahahahaha.

Lesotho and Igboland are same, the must navigate before getting into ocean. Both of you are land locked grin

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by RTSC: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
loopman:

Eastern Nigeria is not landlocked but Igbo land is landlocked because Igbos cannot Access the seas that is the gateways to international trade without passing through other places.

River Niger transverse other countries so it’s an international waterway.
How does it being international waters mean igbos cannot dredge it?

It will affect the electricity output of the kainji dam, but then I don't think igbos will care when they have gained sovereignty.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:
Hahahaha. Dumbo, go and read about Orange river. The longest river in southern AfricaThis one is asking if Lesotho has any water body that connect to the ocean. Hahahahaha.

Lesotho and Igboland are same, the must navigate before getting into ocean. Both of you are land locked grin

They are not known for smarts and intelligence..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Anambra1stS0n: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Currently, the SW controls nearly half of Nigerians economy, with the above massive development, the SW is set to control nearly the whole chunk of the Nigerian economy.

God Bless SW, Nigeria.

grin grin grin
These are faces of cities of the region that controls whole chunk of Nigeria economy grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by ipodstinks: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Don't mind this people grin, If they could Dry up the Niger river and Imo river with their bitterness they will do it this instance.

I understand their pains
Just as you have been wishing that the ocean in southwest dries off right. You think everyone has evil motive like you people?

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

They are not known for smarts and intelligence..

grin grin grin
My brother, the thing weak me. But I am here to lecture them anyway, we have been doing that not today grin.

Meanwhile, Mr has not given me the picture of any coastline in Igboland, I have been waiting since.

Me waiting for to shame me with a the picture of coastline in Igboland grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92966622:

These are faces of cities of the region that controls whole chunk of Nigeria economy grin grin
Lol, he wants to start what he can't finish cheesy, let me start from small lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by ipodstinks: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:
My brother, the thing weak me. But I am here to lecture them anyway, we have been doing that not today grin.

Meanwhile, Mr has not given me the picture of any coastline in Igboland, I have been waiting since.

Me waiting for to shame me with a the picture of coastline in Igboland grin
Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hellraiser77:
How far with your own village osogbo airport? grin

Last I checked it's now a ruga settlement cheesy
Where is your security outfit.

We have our lol.

Guess pic 3 is that of your own, fasting and prayer warriors grin

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Anambra1stS0n: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:

We have our lol.

Dumbo we've started this years back, each state in Southeast have their security outfit

10 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92966622:

Nna, why com go dig your own grave and start what you can not finish?

Do you really want to go there?

You know me, you cannot win this fight so don't start what you can not finish.

You know how this is going to end.

First and last warning...

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Gabkosh: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92967426:

Dumbo we've started this years back, each state in Southeast have their security outfit
Kikiki, you mean the one your Fulani lord's never signed for you.

Oya prove me wrong again by providing pictures of each.

At least, if you can't produce your coastline pictures, you should be able to provide this ones grin

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:

At least, if you can't produce your coastline pictures, you should be able to provide this ones grin

The fool don accept defeat for the village canoe port, na security and other irrelevant rubbish remain, funny enough, he's about to accept another defeat all over again.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Hellraiser77: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:

Nigga this is orange river in Lesotho, Is this what you are comparing with river Niger grin......Whatever your definition of landlocked na you Sabi

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Hellraiser77: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:

We have our lol.

What brought your toothless Amotekun here with their Manual pump action gun cheesy, Dunce!!

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Hellraiser77: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fool don accept defeat for the village canoe port, na security and other irrelevant rubbish remain, funny enough, he's about to accept another defeat all over again.

grin grin
Mr man where is this osogbo airport?

I heard it's now a cowport

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Anambra1stS0n: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gabkosh:

Dumbo so you don't know your Amoteku or whatever you call it is under the supervision of Nigeria police, same law guiding Anambra vigilante group(AVG) is guiding them same with other Southeastern states

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92968872:

Dumbo so you don't know your Amoteku or whatever you call it is under the supervision of Nigeria police, same law guiding Anambra vigilante group(AVG) is guiding them same with other Southeastern states

Den sayu show active security force with weapons, na cars parked inside bush this one dey post.

OMG.

Dude, you slow no be small.

You are not the sharpest knife in your village for real.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
RTSC:

How does it being international waters mean igbos cannot dredge it?

It will affect the electricity output of the kainji dam, but then I don't think igbos will care when they have gained sovereignty.

What happens if other countries dam it before it get to your own side ?

What happens if other don't dredge their part and you dredge your part, in short time silt will build up again in your part

Ultimately you have the least control over River Niger

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Anambra1stS0n: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Den sayu show active security force with weapons, na cars parked inside bush this one dey post.

OMG.

Dude, you slow no be small.

You are not the sharpest knife in your village for real.

grin grin grin
Dumbo AVG well equipped with pump action guns and vehicles, they are in all communities in Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by kingzizzy: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hellraiser77:
If your term "landlocked" that means igbos don't have a beach then you maybe right

If you are implying SE can't recieve containers direct from the ocean then you cant be more wrong cheesy

We don't need a coastline to acces the sea grin

People keep talking as if being landlocked is something major, it is not. What matters is if one has access to the sea to import or export goods and services. Some people have come to believe that you must have a coast line to be able import or export, this is simply not true. All you need to have access to the sea is an international waterway that is deep enough to take barges and is close enough to the sea to make economic sense. The South East has at least three of these points at Onitsha, Oguta in Imo and Obuaku in Abia. They all have acceess to the sea

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by NGpatriot: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
post=92969553:

Dumbo AVG well equipped with pump action guns and vehicles, they are in all communities in Anambra state
[/s]

Stop spewing what you can not show, I'm not one of your ignorant ipob followers.

Na proof in pictures we asked for.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
it's actually a good news for onitsha and SE at large..

SE isn't landlocked, Hence Abia, IMO, Anambra has access to sea that flows directly into the ocean

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Anambra1stS0n: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
loopman:

What happens if other countries dam it before it get to your own side ?

What happens if other don't dredge their part and you dredge your part, in short time silt will build up again in your part

Ultimately you have the least control over River Niger
Only you west think otherwise, we understand you guys are trying so hard to retain and protect your bargaining power, mind you the River is also important to the north, they are the ones that first initiated the dredge.
Kindly read below

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by loopman: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
post=92969843:

Only you west think otherwise, we understand you guys are trying so hard to retain and protect your bargaining power, mind you the River is also important to the north, they are the ones that first initiated the dredge.
Kindly read below

So tell me why has it remained un-dredge for all this while? Do you think after spending billions of naira to drege your part of the river, one mad country along the course cannot wake up one day to dam it?

Good luck to you guys sha, you truly need a getaway to the sea

But like I righlt said, you are the most disadvantaged over River Niger

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
....some pipo seems to be pained!!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website by SlayerForever: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
What bothers me now is security along the waterways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Benue Community, Kill 11 Residents, Injure Scores / How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.