Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. (594 Views)

TWO Faces:one Body / Billionaire's LovePeddler / I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife (interesting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. by iamscope(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2020
MONOLOGUE

They Said They Ain't Dating, Pastor Confirmed It When He Brought Her Home, Yet They Were Both Smelling Semen (Sperm) But Pastor Alleged It Was The Holy Water They Both Sprayed Just After They Prayed.

While She Was Out The Next Day, I Picked My Phone To Check If She Was Safe. How're You Doing, I Asked! Said She's Struck In Traffic But On The Background There Ain't No Sound Of Car Honking Just Some Mumuring And The Voice Of A Man Breathing Heavily.

I Guess She's Struck In Traffic. I Hate Traffic, What Route Are You Passing? I Asked.

She Said The Driver Took A Shortcut So As To Get Them To Their Respective Destinations But Sadly, It Didn't Work.

Still I Felt Sorry, Told Her To Give The Driver The Phone Cause I Needed To Ask Something. But She Hanged Up Immediately.

Few Seconds Later

A Text Came In, She Said She Has A Flat Battery.

About 3 Hours After

She Called To Tell Me She's Back Home With Her Phone Charged To A Certain Percent.

Got Her Phone To Check Something, Ran A Test On The Phone. Discovered That The Last Time The Phone Was Charged Was Over 10 Hours Ago.

I Believe The Holy Spirit Multiplied Her Battery. She Dashed Into The Shower Immediately. Both Hands On My Chest While I Watched Her UnCloth.

That's What She Mostly Does To Eraze My Memory And Give Me That Feeling Like "She's Always There For Me, No Cheating"

But Like Kanu, I Was Determined. She Stayed There For Minutes While I Faked Not To Be Looking But Deep Down, My Brain Already Stopped Working. The Engine Between My Legs Was About Giving In But Sadly, Her Phone Vibration Brought Me Back To Reality.

It Was A Text Message And It Reads "How Much Would You Charge For About 3 More Hours With Me"

Wow, Babe Finally Got A Job, Why Didn't She Tell Me. Maybe She Wanted To Surprise Me - I Said To Myself.

Dropped Her Phone On The Bed When I Sensed Her Approaching While I Put A Call To My Friend To Check If He Was Available For Some Cycling. Minutes Later, Bimpe Said Her Uncle Just Collapsed And She Needed To Go See Him Cause Her Mother Told Her So.

It's Okay, It's A Matter Of Life And Death, You Should Leave Now. Went Out That Same Nights With My Friends, A Normal Routine. Got A Table At Western Lodge, Bought Drinks With More Stuff. We Got Gusting About Things And Soon, Excused Myself To Go Pee. Walked Through The VIP Lodge And I Saw Bimpe Sitting Beside A Man. Called Her Line Several Times, Everytime She Checks Her Phone To See Who The Caller Is, She Puts It Aside.

Maybe She Doesn't Wanna Feel Disturbed But Still, I Was Determined To Day Hi.

Walked Into The VIP Lodge, Straight To Their Table. I Got There And Bimpe Acted Like She Wasn't The Same Bimpe That I Know, My Own Bimpe.

I Called The Name Bimpe, Are You Okay.

Her Response Was, That's My Sister's Name? We're Twins You Should Go Look For Your Babe Elsewhere. Wow, God Is So Great. I Was Surprised My Babe Has A Twin Sister.

I Called My Bimpe's Line But It Was Off. So I Walked Back To My Table Smiling. Told My Friends To Order For More Drinks, I Was Gon Pay.

They All Cheered, Praised And Hand Shaked Me. I Felt So Great About The Latest Discovery, While My Babe Puts On Holy Clothes, Her Sister Puts On A Type Of Stripper Wears. I Was Happy My Babe Wasn't Like Her Twin Sister.

- The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body.

Written By Atrocious

That's Just The *Monologue* Wait For The Story.

Follow Me On Twitter - @AtrociousWriter

EPISODE 1 - Out Soon.

Re: BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
This your story is looking like a 'best seller product'.

Ride on iamscope!
Re: BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. by iamscope(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
*BIMPE - The LovePeddler, Hope In One Body. (EP 1)*

Written By - @Atrocious_Writer✍️
(WhatsApp - +2348112408808)
Twitter @Atrociois_Writer

Used To Be A Fucklicant Before Giving My Life To Christ Cause The Life Of Mine Doesn't Replicate The Preachings Of Mankind. My Third Leg Has Many Times Been Used In Clearing Bushy Paths, Rubbing The Surface To Encourage Melodious Sound.

Did Wrong On My Own, Made The Alter My Second Home To Execute Promiscuous Act Cause My Bed Wasn't Ready To Handle The Size Of Whores I Was Bringing Home. Sucked Nipples With The Mouth I Preached Gospel With, Used My Fingers On People's Daughter Like I Was Washing Dishes.

Been A Sinner For Too Long. I'm Due For An Upgrade, I'm On A Mission To Sin More. Living This Life Made Me Realize Satan Actually Did No Wrong In Wanting His Own Space To Watch Mankind Go Sane. Seen Many Good Things Turn Bad.

The Beginning kiss

"I'm yinka, I'm the only person I know who inspires himself to sin more. Being honest, kind and humble is boring and all those who pretend to be are nothing but stupid.

No apologies, I said what I said I don't owe you an apology. I neither have a heart of my own or a friend of my own, the only person I care about is the junior between my legs who's always there for me to answer clarion calls.

This is okay, I said to myself.

I picked up my diary to read what I wrote again and it speaks nothing but common sense. Maybe I should add few more words to the last statement to make it perfect but no, what's the point here. I placed the diary in my back pocket in other to listen attentively to what the pastor was saying.

I wish I could focus attentively but my focus was on the busty girl.

The first time i saw this girl, I wanted nothing from her but to get my junior in between her breast. She was very pretty in the face but what she speaks or has in her brain is nonsense yet she wants a god-fearing, caring and humble man who is God sent.

This bullshits started on January 1, 2020. The very first day of the year. The night before then, I kept to myself, composed some motivational word for myself because I wouldn't do it for someone else. I watched while the pastor sing and members of the church wish themselves a happy new year, but in my mind I was somewhere else.

I Thought about the things I asked God for in the past years and the things I promised myself I was going to achieve but while sitted there in the church, I felt I didn't achieve nothing in the past years. It was a empty year with no sort of achievement. I was still steering this thought when I felt a touch on my shoulder.

I couldn't describe what I'm seeing so I kept to myself without saying any word.

I left where I was sitting to another chair in an attempt to continue steering my thoughts and think about the fucking life I'm living. But still, minutes later, i found her sitting beside me, smiling and expecting to hear a word from me.

In my mind, I thought she was going to bring out her breast and put them in my mouth without giving a Bleep if we were in the church or use my junior as microphone to sing one of her favorite songs like she does with the church microphone in the Choir Box.

Instead, she sat close to me without saying a word. This went on for many minutes without any of us saying any word and soon, she stood up to call one of her friend.

In my mind I was like, this is not fair. The lady she called her friend isn't different from a man, she has no breast. Also, she's Ass - less. I wonder who will press who when having sex with her boyfriend.

I tried leaving the church to my home to further the thought but surprisingly, the girl sitting beside be dragged me back and asked if everything was okay. I had to humble her and not curse her in front of the ass-less girl so I told her it's a personal thing I would like to keep personal.

She didn't resist but instead, she give me a look which made me re-think my statement so I called her for a talk outside the church. Her name was tobi. We got talking but all this while, my mind wasn't in whatever shit she was saying. Instead, I was thinking of how best I was going to suck the milk out of her chest.

She noticed I wasn't so much interested in the chat so I removed my phone from my pocket and handed it over to her to type her number. We exchanged numbers and promised to further our chat on WhatsApp.

I was glad the chat ended so I left the church for my home. I got home and brought out my phone to properly check and save her number, but surprisingly, my pocket diary was no where to me found.

Watch Out For Episode 2

(1) (Reply)

Directing Your Attention / Motivation Book In Nigeria Languages / Editing And Proofreading Services At Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.