Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe (245 Views)

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by murecool(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
I read with utter amusement the insulting words and uncomplimentary diatribe against the reputable office of the Vice President of Nigeria, His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo from a certain columnist, Dele Sobowale.
In Mr. Sobowale’s vicious and treacherous column in Vanguard newspaper which was infamously decorated with the caption, ‘That bad news from the VP, Osinbajo’ on Monday August 17, 2020 when he attempted to respond to an earlier publication in Vanguard, August 11, 2020, page 19, with the headline, “FG has started implementing Economic Sustainability Plan – Osinbajo” is not just misleading but also puts the professional competence of the writer in doubt.
To openly condemn the efforts of this government’s Economic Management Team (EMT) and Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) and their milestones as well as their indelible accomplishments is the biggest joke from someone who I believe should act like an elderstateman who love Nigeria and wish Nigeria well and not to act like a messenger of doom with no modicum of dignity and decency but only to continue to play the role of ‘the boy is good’ to his pay masters who are merchants of corruption having brought the country down to her knees socio-economically. Such a man like that should cover his face in shame.
For the records, the Federal Government has truly commenced the execution of the sustainability measures contained in the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP), and this is what everyone can investigate, nothing is hidden about this fact and I don’t know where Mr. Sobowale got his own jaundiced narrative from.
I can also say this for free that this government has once again gained and added to the existing confidence and goodwill from the people when the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made the disclosure of the commencement of execution of the sustainability measures at a webinar organised by Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) 2020 Presidential Policy Dialogue. This became more applaud able when he said that the ESP was developed with a stimulus package of N2.3 trillion to boost local production, prevent business collapse and provide liquidity across various sectors, especially micro, small and medium enterprises MSMEs. These are clear indications that this government is leading the best, most successful, most intelligent, most enlightened and most productive cabinet and government in the history of Nigeria.
However in recent time, I have read many of such misleading and unfounded sensational comments about the APC-led government like this recent diatribe from Mr. Dele Sobowale in the past and perhaps I erroneously ignored them but now realised I had done greatest disservice to my country by not correcting or reacting to such lies, falsehoods, innuendos and terrible stories that biased writers and hatchet men are bandying around against the government.

For the price that I owe history I think it is high time I activated my response mode in the spirit of national interest which is completely devoid of political patronage. The activities of these reprehensible writers are far too irritating and indecent; hence there is urgent need by all well-meaning Nigerians to change the narrative so as to safe humanity from being lost completely. These are just despicable and unfortunate development in the anal of our national life and it must not be allowed to continue.
Mr. Sobowale should know that one of the ethics of his profession as a columnist or commentator is that he must adhere to constructive criticism and not mere vituperation or tantrums, he must be objective, balanced and write from informed point of views not using baseless statistics to tickle fancy with the aim to overheat the polity and pollute our decent democratic culture. It is so unfortunate that people could condescend so low all for a price.
It is really regrettable that Mr Sobowale will forget so quickly how the past government for 16 years “stole” and “wasted” Nigeria’s resources with impunity and how His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and his able Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo led government are working to clear the rot that government left. He also could not appreciate how this administration fought and conquered recession in their first term and how they are currently confronting the impending recession occasioned by Covid-19 and fall in global oil price and other inclement and unforeseen economic challenges which evidences show they will overcome and thankfully their track records can speak for them.
Nigerians were taken for granted too long and have vowed enough is now enough. No degree of blackmail and wicked scheming will make us return to the years the locusts had eaten. We have crossed the Red Sea and have no intention to return to our ugly past.
While the past government and their paid agents attempt to discredit the ongoing fight against corruption, expanding and growing the economy, infrastructure development through well measured interventions and policies, etc they should be informed that they have already met their waterloo.
The assurances Nigerians can hold firm is that the APC will not fail the country like the wasted 16 years of the past government. While their propaganda continue to spew lies in its cheap attempt at opposition politics, President Buhari and his Vice, Osinbajo as well as their economic team are concentrating strictly on the important work at hand clearing the mess and rebuilding the country in all facets. Nigerians are wiser and they cannot be distracted through ugly narratives orchestrated by the fifth columnists.
I have never met a leader more committed to the entity Nigeria than Professor Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), a man with so much commitment, dedication, confidence, passion and such a good communicator, excellent listener and someone we can conveniently call a moral icon.

As Vice President, Osinbajo has established policies that are more masses oriented and beneficial to the general public. Unlike past vice presidents, Prof. Osinbajo has won the trust of the President and the masses alike with his integrity and passion for a better nation.
His poverty and hunger fighting policy have earned him accolades from far and near including President Muhammadu Buhari, who on the 8th march, 2019, described Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as a “very dependable deputy” with whom he had established a special bond. Evidence further shows that Osinbajo has since the inception of this administration diligently championed the values of setting the foundation for peace, progress, and stability of Nigeria, by working very hard to build a resilient economy while promoting transparency and accountability.
Osinbajo has displayed that he is not only a VP for Christians, APC or Yoruba’s alone but also, a VP for all religions, political parties, tribes and all geo-political zones in Nigeria. Those sponsoring hate and false news campaigns against a man committed to fighting poverty and hunger in Nigeria with his National Social Investment Programmes should show the world that non-partisan Nigerian or a hardworking and committed political leader that can be compared with Professor Yemi Osinbajo. It gives me profound conviction and joy that he is a Nigerian and one that has stood firm in all his ways to make Nigeria great again no matter whose ox is gored.

Hon. Makinde once represented Ife Federal Constituency at the National Assembly and was Deputy Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Human Rights.

https://thenationonlineng.net/re-deconstructing-the-lies-against-prof-yemi-osinbajo-and-dele-sobowales-diatribe/

Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by Pettychioma1: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
murecool:
I read with utter amusement the insulting words and uncomplimentary diatribe against the reputable office of the Vice President of Nigeria, His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo from a certain columnist, Dele Sobowale.
In Mr. Sobowale’s vicious and treacherous column in Vanguard newspaper which was infamously decorated with the caption, ‘That bad news from the VP, Osinbajo’ on Monday August 17, 2020 when he attempted to respond to an earlier publication in Vanguard, August 11, 2020, page 19, with the headline, “FG has started implementing Economic Sustainability Plan – Osinbajo” is not just misleading but also puts the professional competence of the writer in doubt.
To openly condemn the efforts of this government’s Economic Management Team (EMT) and Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) and their milestones as well as their indelible accomplishments is the biggest joke from someone who I believe should act like an elderstateman who love Nigeria and wish Nigeria well and not to act like a messenger of doom with no modicum of dignity and decency but only to continue to play the role of ‘the boy is good’ to his pay masters who are merchants of corruption having brought the country down to her knees socio-economically. Such a man like that should cover his face in shame.
For the records, the Federal Government has truly commenced the execution of the sustainability measures contained in the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP), and this is what everyone can investigate, nothing is hidden about this fact and I don’t know where Mr. Sobowale got his own jaundiced narrative from.
I can also say this for free that this government has once again gained and added to the existing confidence and goodwill from the people when the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made the disclosure of the commencement of execution of the sustainability measures at a webinar organised by Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) 2020 Presidential Policy Dialogue. This became more applaud able when he said that the ESP was developed with a stimulus package of N2.3 trillion to boost local production, prevent business collapse and provide liquidity across various sectors, especially micro, small and medium enterprises MSMEs. These are clear indications that this government is leading the best, most successful, most intelligent, most enlightened and most productive cabinet and government in the history of Nigeria.
However in recent time, I have read many of such misleading and unfounded sensational comments about the APC-led government like this recent diatribe from Mr. Dele Sobowale in the past and perhaps I erroneously ignored them but now realised I had done greatest disservice to my country by not correcting or reacting to such lies, falsehoods, innuendos and terrible stories that biased writers and hatchet men are bandying around against the government.

For the price that I owe history I think it is high time I activated my response mode in the spirit of national interest which is completely devoid of political patronage. The activities of these reprehensible writers are far too irritating and indecent; hence there is urgent need by all well-meaning Nigerians to change the narrative so as to safe humanity from being lost completely. These are just despicable and unfortunate development in the anal of our national life and it must not be allowed to continue.
Mr. Sobowale should know that one of the ethics of his profession as a columnist or commentator is that he must adhere to constructive criticism and not mere vituperation or tantrums, he must be objective, balanced and write from informed point of views not using baseless statistics to tickle fancy with the aim to overheat the polity and pollute our decent democratic culture. It is so unfortunate that people could condescend so low all for a price.
It is really regrettable that Mr Sobowale will forget so quickly how the past government for 16 years “stole” and “wasted” Nigeria’s resources with impunity and how His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and his able Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo led government are working to clear the rot that government left. He also could not appreciate how this administration fought and conquered recession in their first term and how they are currently confronting the impending recession occasioned by Covid-19 and fall in global oil price and other inclement and unforeseen economic challenges which evidences show they will overcome and thankfully their track records can speak for them.
Nigerians were taken for granted too long and have vowed enough is now enough. No degree of blackmail and wicked scheming will make us return to the years the locusts had eaten. We have crossed the Red Sea and have no intention to return to our ugly past.
While the past government and their paid agents attempt to discredit the ongoing fight against corruption, expanding and growing the economy, infrastructure development through well measured interventions and policies, etc they should be informed that they have already met their waterloo.
The assurances Nigerians can hold firm is that the APC will not fail the country like the wasted 16 years of the past government. While their propaganda continue to spew lies in its cheap attempt at opposition politics, President Buhari and his Vice, Osinbajo as well as their economic team are concentrating strictly on the important work at hand clearing the mess and rebuilding the country in all facets. Nigerians are wiser and they cannot be distracted through ugly narratives orchestrated by the fifth columnists.
I have never met a leader more committed to the entity Nigeria than Professor Yemi Osinbajo (PYO), a man with so much commitment, dedication, confidence, passion and such a good communicator, excellent listener and someone we can conveniently call a moral icon.

As Vice President, Osinbajo has established policies that are more masses oriented and beneficial to the general public. Unlike past vice presidents, Prof. Osinbajo has won the trust of the President and the masses alike with his integrity and passion for a better nation.
His poverty and hunger fighting policy have earned him accolades from far and near including President Muhammadu Buhari, who on the 8th march, 2019, described Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as a “very dependable deputy” with whom he had established a special bond. Evidence further shows that Osinbajo has since the inception of this administration diligently championed the values of setting the foundation for peace, progress, and stability of Nigeria, by working very hard to build a resilient economy while promoting transparency and accountability.
Osinbajo has displayed that he is not only a VP for Christians, APC or Yoruba’s alone but also, a VP for all religions, political parties, tribes and all geo-political zones in Nigeria. Those sponsoring hate and false news campaigns against a man committed to fighting poverty and hunger in Nigeria with his National Social Investment Programmes should show the world that non-partisan Nigerian or a hardworking and committed political leader that can be compared with Professor Yemi Osinbajo. It gives me profound conviction and joy that he is a Nigerian and one that has stood firm in all his ways to make Nigeria great again no matter whose ox is gored.

Hon. Makinde once represented Ife Federal Constituency at the National Assembly and was Deputy Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Human Rights.

https://thenationonlineng.net/re-deconstructing-the-lies-against-prof-yemi-osinbajo-and-dele-sobowales-diatribe/

Sobowale is a fake columnists that gather his information from roadside talk which are baseless such person will fine ways just to gain attention.
Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by DEROX: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin everyone wants to attack the annointed man of God because he is the most sellable candidate in APC
Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by slivertongue: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
its apc's hachet writers coming to hunt them. their Incompetence and Hypocrisy stinks
Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by Wada3: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
All the sponsored blackmail against the reputable Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo would always end up in futility

1 Like

Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by ivandragon: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol.

I like the way the vp & his hirelings try to debunk some of these allegations.

But one cannot help but get the feeling that the VP is panicked... Seems some of the allegations are too close to 'home'...
Re: Re: Deconstructing The Lies Against Prof. Osinbajo And Dele Sobowale’s Diatribe by IamWonderful: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
We know Jonathan and Atiku are sponsoring campaign of calumny against His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbanjo for selfish reasons, associates of Jonathan and Atiku are always behind the horrendous publication against the exalted and glorified exemplary leader. they will all fail and be put to shame

Deuteronomy 28:7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians To Start Enjoying A New Digital Channel / Edo 2020: Coalition Of Christian Leaders Endorses Ize-iyamu / PDP Women Leaders Debunk Defection Rumour, Blast Mojisola Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.